Real or myth

I'm new here and I'm just wondering how real this phenomenon is, if people here think this movement is really growing with white girls, and if they have proof that it's growing and inevitable. Especially among girls if they notice this is real and that at least in secret they see real evidence of it. I don't want to believe it's real, and I doubt white girls actually believe it, probably just a trend, but Id like to know if you have real proof.

I'm new here and I'm just wondering how real this phenomenon is, if people here think this movement is really growing with white girls, and if they have proof that it's growing and inevitable. Especially among girls if they notice this is real and that at least in secret they see real evidence of it. I don't want to believe it's real, and I doubt white girls actually believe it, probably just a trend, but Id like to know if you have real proof.
Very real with us. For a long time

Shutup, please. Nobody has shown proof blacks have bigger cocks or that white girls want to go black.
Do white girls you think prefer black men? That's why I'm trying to figure out. I don't want it to be true, I can't believe they hate us so much. 😢
Hockey ... Mountain Climbing .... LOL ok, I guess there is some resemblance; all three are sports. Hockey, however, requires ice and therefore is either seasonal OR you pay for a rink.
Look at track ... mostly black now.
Besides, I provide my sources, you provice ONLY your opinion. Good job (not) trying to discredit ME but providing no alternatives.

Hockey ... Mountain Climbing .... LOL ok, I guess there is some resemblance; all three are sports. Hockey, however, requires ice and therefore is either seasonal OR you pay for a rink.
Look at track ... mostly black now.
Besides, I provide my sources, you provice ONLY your opinion. Good job (not) trying to discredit ME but providing no alternatives.
I know, I'm not asking about sports, I'm asking whether white girls prefer them, and proof

I made the mistake of thinking he was asking a serious question but I'm pretty sure this is just part of the OP'S fantasy.
Again, if you want actual answers start looking up peer reviewed studies on interracial sexual activities. You can't seriously expect other people to do your research. ;)

I made the mistake of thinking he was asking a serious question but I'm pretty sure this is just part of the OP'S fantasy.
Again, if you want actual answers start looking up peer reviewed studies on interracial sexual activities. You can't seriously expect other people to do your research. ;)
No,I really want to know. Everyone thinks I'm being just a troll, but I want to know if this movement is real or if black guys are better

Sometimes I get carried away by my emotions cause I think it might be real is the thing

No,I really want to know. Everyone thinks I'm being just a troll, but I want to know if this movement is real or if black guys are better
You are asking a subjective question, whether or not Black men are better (at sex) is an opinion, not an objective truth.
My experience: the Black men I've been with were all better at pleasuring me than any of the white men I've been with (only 2).
Keep in mind that will be the likely opinion of most women on a site focused on sex between Black and White people and not get you any closer to an intellectually honest conclusion.

You are asking a subjective question, whether or not Black men are better (at sex) is an opinion, not an objective truth.
My experience: the Black men I've been with were all better at pleasuring me than any of the white men I've been with (only 2).
Keep in mind that will be the likely opinion of most women on a site focused on sex between Black and White people and not get you any closer to an intellectually honest conclusion.
I understand you're right. I'm just trying to know if from girls experience, do others they know want black men. I just don't wanna be rejected because I'm white and therefore I'm inferior. I know people like things they like, but I don't understand rejecting all whiteboys, just because the few are small or bad at sex, or even if a lot are. There seem to be growing numbers of girls who can't stand whiteboys, they're super mean about it..

Why do you have to laugh at me? Please I just want proof from your experience talking to girls.

Why do you have to laugh at me? Please I just want proof from your experience talking to girls.
Whiteboi, I'm starting to become convinced that if you wanted to know if it was raining out side you'd ask someone else to bring you proof.
Sometimes its raining and the person's return to you "all wet" is your proof. BUT, its not raining all the time.

Same with white females claiming black males are better lovers than white males ... some ARE and some AREN'T. Some white females won't date and have sex with black males at all ... they prefer to stay within their own race or they simply have a race preference.
Its NEVER going to be 100% one way or the other.

And if you're all concerned with "rejection" ... that's something you're just going to have to deal with. All guys get rejected occasionally.
Why put so much emphasis on SEX ... ever thought of just going out on a casual date to get to know someone before you start wondering if she'll have/refuse to have sex with you? If that's the case, just use a dating service and hand pic you a beautiful slut for a few hours.

Whiteboi, I'm starting to become convinced that if you wanted to know if it was raining out side you'd ask someone else to bring you proof.
Sometimes its raining and the person's return to you "all wet" is your proof. BUT, its not raining all the time.

Same with white females claiming black males are better lovers than white males ... some ARE and some AREN'T. Some white females won't date and have sex with black males at all ... they prefer to stay within their own race or they simply have a race preference.
Its NEVER going to be 100% one way or the other.

And if you're all concerned with "rejection" ... that's something you're just going to have to deal with. All guys get rejected occasionally.
Why put so much emphasis on SEX ... ever thought of just going out on a casual date to get to know someone before you start wondering if she'll have/refuse to have sex with you? If that's the case, just use a dating service and hand pic you a beautiful slut for a few hours.
I just want to know why white girls who only date black do it? Why is there this racial preference? I get someone dating all types. But if you're dating blacks because you claim they're better, then I want to know if it's true they're better

How big is the movement? How many white girls have you heard expressing a craving for being blacked?
What does either matter, no answer would satisfy you.

(This appeared in the suggested threads below)

See what I mean, you just won't shut up.

Back