Real or myth

I'm new here and I'm just wondering how real this phenomenon is, if people here think this movement is really growing with white girls, and if they have proof that it's growing and inevitable. Especially among girls if they notice this is real and that at least in secret they see real evidence of it. I don't want to believe it's real, and I doubt white girls actually believe it, probably just a trend, but Id like to know if you have real proof.

I'm new here and I'm just wondering how real this phenomenon is, if people here think this movement is really growing with white girls, and if they have proof that it's growing and inevitable. Especially among girls if they notice this is real and that at least in secret they see real evidence of it. I don't want to believe it's real, and I doubt white girls actually believe it, probably just a trend, but Id like to know if you have real proof.
It's real in the sense that there is more interracial sex happening due to society changing, it's no longer illegal (it was in many states until the late 20th century). What's not real is the crazy racist views being put forward in this thread.

It's real in the sense that there is more interracial sex happening due to society changing, it's no longer illegal (it was in many states until the late 20th century). What's not real is the crazy racist views being put forward in this thread.
There's always been interracial sex happening at about the same rate... Probably more so in the past in places where it was illegal than now... 99% of what people talk about on this site is utter bs, and that includes most of the "verified" members. The only racist views in this thread are the ones saying that black men are better at xyz... Some are, some aren't.

Anyone else sense a troll in here? A racist troll? I just joined the site, so maybe racist trolls are tolerated here, if so I'm in the wrong place!
Suggesting that a particular ethnicity dominating a particular sport equates to physically superior is a false equivalency.
Much like suggesting a particular ethnicity dominating academia equals superior intelligence would also be a false equivalency.
Is this site moderated at all?

There's always been interracial sex happening at about the same rate... Probably more so in the past in places where it was illegal than now... 99% of what people talk about on this site is utter bs, and that includes most of the "verified" members. The only racist views in this thread are the ones saying that black men are better at xyz... Some are, some aren't.
Black men are physically stronger on average. And better looking. Dark skin is delicious and gorgeous on a man. It makes your women go crazy over them.

Anyone else sense a troll in here? A racist troll? I just joined the site, so maybe racist trolls are tolerated here, if so I'm in the wrong place!
Suggesting that a particular ethnicity dominating a particular sport equates to physically superior is a false equivalency.
Much like suggesting a particular ethnicity dominating academia equals superior intelligence would also be a false equivalency.
Is this site moderated at all?
No I’m not a troll at all. This site is literally about celebrating black men’s superiority and when I do that, I’m a troll. You literally just joined yesterday trying to dominate ******* and accuse people of trolling. Why are you here if you don’t respect black men being superior? Hush.

Due to under reporting we really don't know how much IR sex was going on before but it's certainly more widely talked about than before. Interracial marriage in the US has skyrocketed since the 1970s.

Due to under reporting we really don't know how much IR sex was going on before but it's certainly more widely talked about than before. Interracial marriage in the US has skyrocketed since the 1970s.
Do white girls you think prefer black men? That's why I'm trying to figure out. I don't want it to be true, I can't believe they hate us so much. 😢

LoL you need to stop assuming white women all have the same preferences. Sexual tastes are all individual, some white women prefer black men some don't. These types of over simplifications are why racism persists.
If you are REALLY interested in this topic you are on a bad site for research. You have a wealth of peer reviewed studies at your fingertips....start searching on sites that aren't filled with horny people! ;)

LoL you need to stop assuming white women all have the same preferences. Sexual tastes are all individual, some white women prefer black men some don't. These types of over simplifications are why racism persists.
If you are REALLY interested in this topic you are on a bad site for research. You have a wealth of peer reviewed studies at your fingertips....start searching on sites that aren't filled with horny people! ;)
Why are you here? Do you even like black men?

Back