Real or myth

I'm new here and I'm just wondering how real this phenomenon is, if people here think this movement is really growing with white girls, and if they have proof that it's growing and inevitable. Especially among girls if they notice this is real and that at least in secret they see real evidence of it. I don't want to believe it's real, and I doubt white girls actually believe it, probably just a trend, but Id like to know if you have real proof.

No I’m not a troll at all. This site is literally about celebrating black men’s superiority and when I do that, I’m a troll. You literally just joined yesterday trying to dominate ******* and accuse people of trolling. Why are you here if you don’t respect black men being superior? Hush.

Please provide a link showing that is what this site is about. I was under the impression it was about IR sex.
You are clearly trolling the OP and don't know the difference between a subjective opinion and objective fact.

Please provide a link showing that is what this site is about. I was under the impression it was about IR sex.
You are clearly trolling the OP and don't know the difference between a subjective opinion and objective fact.
But to girls like you, or girls you know who say they are black only, are they really black only? And why do they think that black men are preferable.

Why are you here? Going through your post history, you believe white women are better than black women.
This is why I’m here smart ass

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/why-don’t-we-have-a-sub-section-for-black-female-cuckqueans.216039/

If you’re not smart enough to draw accurate conclusions, don’t go through my *******. Thank you.

There are literally hundreds of threads with white men admitting to their inferiority and how they let black men fuck their wives because they can’t compete. And when I just say the same thing as all these white men, I’m the troll?

Oh honey, stop pretending you matter.
Hundreds of white men on this website talk about how inferior they are to black men. And that’s precisely why they let their partners fuck black men. But as soon as a black woman says the same thing, now everyone’s offended. Take a look at the website you’re in. Read some of the threads. Everyone is saying the same thing. Go and attack them for their views.

Do you know what type of forum you’re in? It’s literally white men worshipping black men as the superior man. If you have a problem with that, go for the white men. Ask them why they hate themselves. I’m not saying anything new or controversial in this website. Your ass just joined yesterday. Don’t come here and try dictating ******* Karen, do you understand me?

When you just a new forum, you read the room first before trying to throw accusations at people. I hope you learn. No black king would want a combative woman like you.

Hundreds of white men on this website talk about how inferior they are to black men. And that’s precisely why they let their partners fuck black men. But as soon as a black woman says the same thing, now everyone’s offended. Take a look at the website you’re in. Read some of the threads. Everyone is saying the same thing. Go and attack them for their views.
I don't share those views and I would take issue with anyone who is preaching that black king crap. But it's you in front of me and you're being a condescending bitch.,

The guys with the inferiority complexes can sit front row in your little choir and listen to you while you stand on your internet soap box.

But understand there are other people with different (not always right) opinions.

(Incidentally, you joined two weeks ago, don't think that amazing tenure gives you any higher standing than the member who joined yesterday.)

I don't share those views and I would take issue with anyone who is preaching that black king crap. But it's you in front of me and you're being a condescending bitch.,

The guys with the inferiority complexes can sit front row in your little choir and listen to you while you stand on your internet soap box.

But understand there are other people with different (not always right) opinions.

(Incidentally, you joined two weeks ago, don't think that amazing tenure gives you any higher standing than the member who joined yesterday.)
Lol I didn’t start arguing with people one day after I joined and start accusing people of being fake one day after I joined. In fact I still don’t do that. I didn’t accuse her of being a man.

And yeah, you’re on a whole forum where people say the same thing, if not more extreme than what I said. But out of everybody you could go for, you go for the black girl. Coincidence?

Which one is the more physically demanding sport? Hockey or basketball? Lmao you’re a joke.
I've not studied sports medicine, but hockey appeared to be more demanding from what I've seen.
The point is anyone can snatch "facts: and use them to support his/her position.
Also, I didn't make a derogatory remark about you personally. Let's act like adults here.

Lol I didn’t start arguing with people one day after I joined and start accusing people of being fake one day after I joined. In fact I still don’t do that. I didn’t accuse her of being a man.

And yeah, you’re on a whole forum where people say the same thing, if not more extreme than what I said. But out of everybody you could go for, you go for the black girl. Coincidence?
Victim card alert! We have a victim card here people!

I posted in this thread before you, then you came in with your agenda antagonising people.

I also replied to you before your race and gender were made clear. (Validity not withstanding)

So shove the "You go for the black girl" ******* up your merry little ass.

Victim card alert! We have a victim card here people!

I posted in this thread before you, then you came in with your agenda antagonising people.

I also replied to you before your race and gender were made clear. (Validity not withstanding)

So shove the "You go for the black girl" ******* up your merry little ass.
Go and attack your fellow white brethren who make hundreds of threads daily admitting to their inferiority and leave my black ass alone 😂😂😂

No I’m not a troll at all. This site is literally about celebrating black men’s superiority and when I do that, I’m a troll. You literally just joined yesterday trying to dominate ******* and accuse people of trolling. Why are you here if you don’t respect black men being superior? Hush.
I don't believe the site is about celebrating black men's superiority. It's a hookup site to match black males with white females. The black male superiority nonsense is generally promulgated on this site by white males.

Back