Reaching orgasm ?

Heres a serious question i would like to have a discussion on...
Are there any ladies here who when having sex with Black men or any men, struggle to reach orgasm from fucking???

Thanks Jennifer thanks for the response.
I just know that some women struggle from penetrative sex. Wondered how many here do, but as with every other time ive posted on this website, it creates very little interest. Not sure why ?

Are there any ladies here who when having sex with Black men or any men, struggle to reach orgasm from fucking???
If you read most of the scientific research, the overwhelming majority of women don't orgasm through vaginal only sex. Clitoral stimulation is necessary for most women. That's why vibrators are so popular. And on this site, you will not get a honest answer, because every woman on her will swear by the power of BBC to give them a vaginal only orgasm. So there you go. Be prepared for a ton of BS from people that respond. This site is about 99% fantasy so, people are going to indulge. BELIEVE NONE OF WHAT YOU HEAR, AND HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE!! PLAYER RULE #1

If you read most of the scientific research, the overwhelming majority of women don't orgasm through vaginal only sex. Clitoral stimulation is necessary for most women. That's why vibrators are so popular. And on this site, you will not get a honest answer, because every woman on her will swear by the power of BBC to give them a vaginal only orgasm. So there you go. Be prepared for a ton of BS from people that respond. This site is about 99% fantasy so, people are going to indulge. BELIEVE NONE OF WHAT YOU HEAR, AND HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE!! PLAYER RULE #1

I'm a white guy of average length, but I am thick. One thing I have found, and this could be the case for women with bulls with girth, that a thick penis can create enough pressure and stimulation on the clitoris to cause orgasm. But even with that, oral sex has been the easiest way to bring a woman to orgasm for me.

First, let me say that there was a time in the past when I would be with white men. For me, I don't feel the need to orgasm every time I have sex. I can really enjoy it anyway, and still feel beautiful, and desired, and connected to my partner. That all being said, with black men, I never have difficulty reaching orgasm. Remember that for women sex is just as much mental as physical. I get so excited and aroused by black men that I am already well on my way.

First, let me say that there was a time in the past when I would be with white men. For me, I don't feel the need to orgasm every time I have sex. I can really enjoy it anyway, and still feel beautiful, and desired, and connected to my partner. That all being said, with black men, I never have difficulty reaching orgasm. Remember that for women sex is just as much mental as physical. I get so excited and aroused by black men that I am already well on my way.
Exactly!! A woman's most powerful sex organ is between her ears, and not between her legs!!!

Back