Random...

YouReady88

Male
Real Person
From
AL, US
In most cases, will communication typically take place with the husband or are there times when its strictly the wife?? What is everyone seeing?

Most of the time, when I'm meeting couples on this site, I never talk strictly with the wife until the meet up. Seeing if anyone else has that issue
You say, "...until the meet up" which implies that you have already met couples from this site in real life?! Why then do you consider it an "issue" (to talk with the hubbies first)?

i would say it`s the typical case for couples to let hubby do the "screening" first, before the wife gets involved. It`s more "secure" this way for couples. - Too many freaks out there trying to talk wives into cheating behind their husbands` backs. :p

The downside for the "bulls" is that you never know if a couple is real or a single guy hiding behind a fake couple`s profile. ;) But don`t be frustrated, as you will have a hit every 1 in about 100 times of trying. *lol*

You say, "...until the meet up" which implies that you have already met couples from this site in real life?! Why then do you consider it an "issue" (to talk with the hubbies first)?

i would say it`s the typical case for couples to let hubby do the "screening" first, before the wife gets involved. It`s more "secure" this way for couples. - Too many freaks out there trying to talk wives into cheating behind their husbands` backs. :p

The downside for the "bulls" is that you never know if a couple is real or a single guy hiding behind a fake couple`s profile. ;) But don`t be frustrated, as you will have a hit every 1 in about 100 times of trying. *lol*
Understandable

Yup that's what we do. I handle most communication at first. Sometimes if that chat is going well I will give the guy her number so he can text her directly but often I will arrange the hookup so she's just meeting a stranger to fuck. She does know everthing and preapproves guys by there pics, profiles and texts so it's not like she's out of the loop or anything. She's just not comfortable doing the contact ansquestion

In most cases, will communication typically take place with the husband or are there times when its strictly the wife?? What is everyone seeing?
I always handle the communication initially. But in the case of guys she's been with who we have given her phone number she will make the arrangements. Sometimes surprising me like last weekend when the doorbell rang and when I opened the door it was one of the guys she's fucked. What a pleasant surprise that was.

Back