racists attitudes vs bbc lust

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by denise, Sep 9, 2011.

1. denise

denise Member

most people know in the south that racists attitudes still resides very strongly in my situation i was 16 years old and my girl friend had a brother about to gradgeuwaite and i knew he had the hot's for me and he was nice on the eye's also he asked me out to his prom night'' with little hesitation i wrote him a letter sayen yes id love to go! i realy did not care im white and he was black it should not matter'' well my letter was found by my mother im told but i feel it was my racists brother who dont like blacks at all'' he had already droped a dime on me to our daddy in kentucky about me and blacks.well the letter wound up in my daddys hands and he paid me a visit'' he was so angry and put a beaten on me ! told me i am not to go with n*****s not one of his he would kill me first! he put fear in me with out adought'' my family is very racists from way back even had slaves way back . but position is not a racists bone in me not hate but pure hot throbbing lust for bbc the blacker the better my new hubby say's it's carma came back around to my racists family what they hated so much posses me and to go aganst carma is very foolish! once i told him about it all he is ready to spoile me to get back at all of them'' he say's i should let the shame and fear go and be the bbc i want to truly be so any one have advice do you agree with hubby '' should i let him spoile me as he likes obey carma and go with my lust!

2. Orion Pax

Orion Pax Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    It's a Damn shame people are so closed minded, down here! Change is good for everyone! And will come rather they want it, or not!

3. Orion Pax

Orion Pax Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I find it funny.... That they are so against blalck and white interaction, but they have sex with their sister, cousin and farm animals! Lol

4. denise

denise Member

me and my hubby agree my family is fucken backwards as hell '' a bunch of rebel flag red necks thats why my hubby offers me up on one to hung bull's and i love to piss racists off! what you think tical 27 and others'' dirty 052.JPG the x marks the spot would any bbc love to grudge fuck this hot white pussy!

blkbull likes this.
  5. nocomp2bm

nocomp2bm Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Racism is what makes it so intriguing. We white males place white girls high up on a pedistool and like to think they need us to make all their decision. Whats more gutwrenching to a whiteguy racist than to see the prettiest whitegirls wanting to to be romanticly involved with black dudes the whiteboys always thought of as inferior.

denise likes this.
  6. blacknmild

blacknmild Member

Hell yeah, I will break you down and send him a pic of this 10 in coming out of his daughter

denise likes this.
  7. blacknmild

blacknmild Member

Let me get hold of one of the clans wife under a sheet her ass will join the NAACP:rolleyes:

nocomp2bm likes this.
  8. denise

denise Member

and i do bet she would''im not proud of the fact im a decindent of such racists hate! i dispise the klan bull you from'':balanced:

9. denise

denise Member

like it but that might get me beat bad''but would love to be grudged fucked on a rebel flag by you''

10. Mainstream38

Mainstream38 Member

It is good to know that you didn't take their way of thinking!And it is nice to see someone express such a personal time in their life.

deniseh likes this.
  11. blacknmild

blacknmild Member

I want do that to you but i will fuck the hell out of you.

deniseh likes this.
  12. deniseh

deniseh New Member

blacknmild were you from

13. deniseh

deniseh New Member

id never be one of them'' and it was a very hard time. thanks

14. deniseh

deniseh New Member

hope you guy's know some thing went wrong with my first login denise so im now deniseh'' sorry dont know what happend!