racists attitudes vs bbc lust

denise

Female
most people know in the south that racists attitudes still resides very strongly in my situation i was 16 years old and my girl friend had a brother about to gradgeuwaite and i knew he had the hot's for me and he was nice on the eye's also he asked me out to his prom night'' with little hesitation i wrote him a letter sayen yes id love to go! i realy did not care im white and he was black it should not matter'' well my letter was found by my mom im told but i feel it was my racists brother who dont like blacks at all'' he had already droped a dime on me to our daddy in kentucky about me and blacks.well the letter wound up in my daddys hands and he paid me a visit'' he was so angry and put a beaten on me ! told me i am not to go with n*****s not one of his he would ******* me first! he put fear in me with out adought'' my family is very racists from way back even had slaves way back . but position is not a racists bone in me not hate but pure hot throbbing lust for bbc the blacker the better my new hubby say's it's carma came back around to my racists family what they hated so much posses me and to go aganst carma is very foolish! once i told him about it all he is ready to spoile me to get back at all of them'' he say's i should let the shame and fear go and be the bbc i want to truly be so any one have advice do you agree with hubby '' should i let him spoile me as he likes obey carma and go with my lust!

me and my hubby agree my family is fucken backwards as hell '' a bunch of rebel flag red necks thats why my hubby offers me up on one to hung bull's and i love to piss racists off! what you think tical 27 and others''View attachment 31155the x marks the spot would any bbc love to grudge fuck this hot white pussy!
Hell yeah, I will break you down and send him a pic of this 10 in coming out of his *******

most people know in the south that racists attitudes still resides very strongly in my situation i was 16 years old and my girl friend had a brother about to gradgeuwaite and i knew he had the hot's for me and he was nice on the eye's also he asked me out to his prom night'' with little hesitation i wrote him a letter sayen yes id love to go! i realy did not care im white and he was black it should not matter'' well my letter was found by my mom im told but i feel it was my racists brother who dont like blacks at all'' he had already droped a dime on me to our daddy in kentucky about me and blacks.well the letter wound up in my daddys hands and he paid me a visit'' he was so angry and put a beaten on me ! told me i am not to go with n*****s not one of his he would ******* me first! he put fear in me with out adought'' my family is very racists from way back even had slaves way back . but position is not a racists bone in me not hate but pure hot throbbing lust for bbc the blacker the better my new hubby say's it's carma came back around to my racists family what they hated so much posses me and to go aganst carma is very foolish! once i told him about it all he is ready to spoile me to get back at all of them'' he say's i should let the shame and fear go and be the bbc i want to truly be so any one have advice do you agree with hubby '' should i let him spoile me as he likes obey carma and go with my lust!
Let me get hold of one of the clans wife under a sheet her ass will join the NAACP:rolleyes:

It is good to know that you didn't take their way of thinking!And it is nice to see someone express such a personal time in their life.

It's a Damn shame people are so closed minded, down here! Change is good for everyone! And will come rather they want it, or not!
Things are changing. This site is proof of that. Black men are beating us whiteboys out particularly as this site demonstrates; in taking more and more of women from us. As I can vouch; any racism on the part of whiteboys is born out of fear and envy of the superior black man. Black men are taking over slowly buy surely and I as an inferior whiteboy who had racist tendencies and attitudes in the past has through a years-long process accepted the supremacy of the black man.

Things are changing. This site is proof of that. Black men are beating us whiteboys out particularly as this site demonstrates; in taking more and more of women from us. As I can vouch; any racism on the part of whiteboys is born out of fear and envy of the superior black man. Black men are taking over slowly buy surely and I as an inferior whiteboy who had racist tendencies and attitudes in the past has through a years-long process accepted the supremacy of the black man.
Well said and very true

I almost didn't reply to this and while this topic is worth discussion, this was obviously started by someone pretending to be a redneck from Kentucky! I've lived in Kentucky almost my entire life and NO ONE talks like this idiot and while the school systems aren't the highest rated in America, anyone with a computer knows how to use spell check!! Fuck you asshole for trying to make Kentuckians look like inbred idiots!!

That rant aside, I gave my virginity to my black bf at 17 and have fucked at least 30 black guys over the years. Any white woman who says the taboo aspect of fucking blacks guys isn't a huge part of it is delusional and of course our society in all parts of America frowns on it but as stated, times are changing. Btw.....many Catholic families aren't thrilled when their children marry outside their faith and that attitude is also changing!!

I didn't want to even address those comments from the member stating to be from Kentucky. I saw right through that. I am from Kentucky; Owensboro, in fact. I'm currently visiting family, but live in California. It might blow that member's mind to know the Corvette plant is in Bowling Green. Anyway, that said, I'm glad you like BBC and would like to chat with you more about interracial cuckoldry and things in general, Homegirl.

I didn't want to even address those comments from the member stating to be from Kentucky. I saw right through that. I am from Kentucky; Owensboro, in fact. I'm currently visiting family, but live in California. It might blow that member's mind to know the Corvette plant is in Bowling Green. Anyway, that said, I'm glad you like BBC and would like to chat with you more about interracial cuckoldry and things in general, Homegirl.
Love Moonlight!! Hubby's grandparents lived just off Parish Ave.

Yeah, I need to stop by and get some burgoo to take back to California. Old Hickory is good too. Drove down Parrish the other night just to see those big old houses with all their Christmas decorations. There are some things I miss. Btw, is your husband black or white? If he's white, I take it you cuckold him by way of superior black men.

Back