racists attitudes vs bbc lust

Yeah, I need to stop by and get some burgoo to take back to California. Old Hickory is good too. Drove down Parrish the other night just to see those big old houses with all their Christmas decorations. There are some things I miss. Btw, is your husband black or white? If he's white, I take it you cuckold him by way of superior black men.
No he's white. and no he's not a cuck. he just loves sharing me and several of his friends are black. his cock....friends cock!!!Pattysuckscock3.jpg

most people know in the south that racists attitudes still resides very strongly in my situation i was 16 years old and my girl friend had a brother about to gradgeuwaite and i knew he had the hot's for me and he was nice on the eye's also he asked me out to his prom night'' with little hesitation i wrote him a letter sayen yes id love to go! i realy did not care im white and he was black it should not matter'' well my letter was found by my mom im told but i feel it was my racists brother who dont like blacks at all'' he had already droped a dime on me to our daddy in kentucky about me and blacks.well the letter wound up in my daddys hands and he paid me a visit'' he was so angry and put a beaten on me ! told me i am not to go with n*****s not one of his he would ******* me first! he put fear in me with out adought'' my family is very racists from way back even had slaves way back . but position is not a racists bone in me not hate but pure hot throbbing lust for bbc the blacker the better my new hubby say's it's carma came back around to my racists family what they hated so much posses me and to go aganst carma is very foolish! once i told him about it all he is ready to spoile me to get back at all of them'' he say's i should let the shame and fear go and be the bbc i want to truly be so any one have advice do you agree with hubby '' should i let him spoile me as he likes obey carma and go with my lust!
Well up north racist people still are around too. Me and my older sister got along sum what however i use to catch her getting pounded by older black men in our dads bed. She hated my our dad so much that i remember her allowing black guys Cumming in his whey protein powder that he drank faithfully everyday

Kind of a blanket statement, "it's funny how black men hate whites..." don't you think?
Hi bm, I agree that is a blanket statement. I am a 59 year old white male I am not a racist but I am struggling on this site with all the demeaning comments. I don't think anyone should use a blanket statement on so many situations. I hear these statements over and over and others just jump on board. Most black men don't hate white men and most white men don't hate black men. I like the fact that black men and white women love sex together. I can't give my wife to a black man because at this time I don't have a wife. If I did and she wanted black lovers I wouldn't object to it at all. There are good and bad people in all races. White men are not Bois and neither are blacks so that crap needs to stop. There is no superior race, just different ones that to needs to end. It's strange but most of these racist remarks are coming from Cuckolds and white wives. You can't beat racism by using racism.

Back