rachel dolezal

Wait a minute.You don't care what race she identifies with but she is a certiable nutcase because she identifies as black.
View attachment 602132 View attachment 602133

You don't understand abstract logical constructs do you? What I said and I meant was she can identify with whatever race she wants to BUT, BUT the minute she tries to physically pass herself off as BIOLOGICALLY a race that isn't her THEN she's gone too far.

So if she wants to curl her hair, get a deep tan, buy a Beyoncé poster and talk like some trashy hood rat to satisfy some weird need inside her then fine but don't tell me you're a black person when you're really not.

You don't understand abstract logical constructs do you? What I said and I meant was she can identify with whatever race she wants to BUT, BUT the minute she tries to physically pass herself off as BIOLOGICALLY a race that isn't her THEN she's gone too far.

So if she wants to curl her hair, get a deep tan, buy a Beyoncé poster and talk like some trashy hood rat to satisfy some weird need inside her then fine but don't tell me you're a black person when you're really not.
NAW.You don't understand.Also,a lot of white people tan.So what does that make them.Pretenders.And speaking of pretending.I bet you aint even a damn woman.Most of the people on here attacking her are pretenders themselves.

NAW.You don't understand.Also,a lot of white people tan.So what does that make them.Pretenders.And speaking of pretending.I bet you aint even a damn woman.Most of the people on here attacking her are pretenders themselves.

I'm going to assume that you have no issue with her and what this entire story has spiraled into?

It's OTE="soulpole, post: 751304, member: 54919"]none at all.i don't even watch t.v. like that.I've heard about it but haven't been following it.*******.Bruce Jenner got a pass but this woman is getting the third degree.[/QUOTE]
It's all duality bullshit.

What's the comparison between her and Jenner though...end of the day biologically he's still a man, and biologically she's still a white woman.

Back