rachel dolezal

This white woman went black for real.All this talk about going black all day everday,can I clean up,can I watch, so why the hate.You cucks should be filled with glee and using her as an example.I thought yall loved this type of stuff.

Exactly! Does anyone really think she did all this for some sort of 'fraud' reason? Of course not. Her parents brought her up to respect others and took in black children. Some of the positive aspects of their culture obviously absorbed into her.
Fifty years ago if a man said he was a woman trapped in a mans body people would have said he was mad. Now we understand transgender.
We no longer lock up gays, bisexuals, transgender or others.
Who is to say there are not people born in one ethnicity who feel out of place in it?
And what will happen in future? In the same way a man (or woman) can have a sex change, perhaps in fifty years a person may have an ethnicity change.
The quicker that comes the better, then we can all move on and enjoy what we want to be and let others be happy with what they want to be.

Exactly! Does anyone really think she did all this for some sort of 'fraud' reason? Of course not. Her parents brought her up to respect others and took in black children. Some of the positive aspects of their culture obviously absorbed into her.
Fifty years ago if a man said he was a woman trapped in a mans body people would have said he was mad. Now we understand transgender.
Who is to say there are not people born in one ethnicity who feel out of place in it?
And what will happen in future? In the same way a man (or woman) can have a sex change, perhaps in fifty years a person may have an ethnicity change.
The quicker that comes the better, then we can all move on and enjoy what we want to be and let others be happy with what they want to be.
Good point.Some people just see a black man as hard dick but she was actually involved with trying to change things for the better.What gets me is that I see some black people attacking her but they will not even vote or get involved with an
organization to try to better the community.And speaking of a sex change.I HAVENT SEEN ANY KIND OF BACKLASH on this site about Bruce Jenner transforming into Caitlyn Jenner.With all this talk of pretending.Why wasn't this mentioned.GOT DAMN HYPOCRITES

And speaking of a sex change.I HAVENT SEEN ANY KIND OF BACKLASH on this site about Bruce Jenner transforming into Caitlyn Jenner.With all this talk of pretending.Why wasn't this mentioned.GOT DAMN HYPOCRITES

I gave my $.02 on a thread on B2W created by a guy who medically mutilated himself to visually pass as a woman so please don't think everyone here are hypocrites. Just because modern psychology has shrunk from their professional duty to society by giving gays the go ahead doesn't mean it's a norm that should be embraced. Science, like religion has got it wrong many times except unlike religion, we don't hold science in contempt for its mistakes. For some reason we sweep their mistakes under the rug.

I don't care what race she identifies with, the minute she passed herself off as a biological black person was the minute she crossed a line from a person who is empathetic to black people to a certifiable nutcase. Case in point; I may love dogs and want to promote their health, wellbeing and adoption in society which is fine but the minute I run around naked on a collar and leash and try to pass myself of as one, it's time to check me into a comfortable room among people in white labcoats.

Transracial though? From what I have read, that label is reserved for individuals of one race being adopted by a family of another race...case in point Lisa Marie Rollins. This Rachel Dolezal is nothing more than an individual with deep seated issues who continues to lie. Any good work/deeds she has done for the black community (honestly I don't know what she's done as I believe the black community makes up like 1% of Spokane's population) are being completely swept under the rug with this sensationalist story. I find it quite difficult to take the word of an individual who has been caught lying, been caught sending fake death threats to herself, believes that there's no biological proof that her parents gave birth to her, and also sued a historically black university for discrimination...because she was white.

To be honest, this is a pretty strange, disgusting, and somewhat twisted case of cultural appropriation. Isn't it a bit of a slap in the face to all civil rights activists who came before who fought for change (black, white, etc) that she's all of a sudden decided that she's black? Black, or any race/ethnicity isn't something you just get to turn off and on whenever you feel like it. Just because I feel a certain way doesn't make it so. In 50 years are we going to see people claiming that they're a piece of furniture because they identify with a couch they saw in the mall? I'm pretty sure if I'd yelled out that I identified as a white man during the 50s/60s I certainly would have been allowed to sit at the front of a bus right?

Race is not real. It cannot be defined in the human DNA. The differences in humanity are but a small percentage in the human genome. I think she could have done what she did with integrity by not lying.

Nice!
I dont need any lessons from people that can accept such a racially fucked up country like USA.
We in UK get on, our system is more based on class and how much money youve got, not on the colour of your skin. Thats why white and black working class british get on and white and Indian rich british get on.
We wouldnt have a white boy killing 9 black people.
We wouldnt have a white only police ******* in a majority black area. And then white cops killing blacks in those areas.
I have learned a lot from this site, and one of the biggest things ive learned is the racist undertones among a lot of what Americans say and thats on an interracial dating site!
Even with a black/ mixed race president you havent taken any steps forward. So any lectures you need look closer to home!

I think it is intellectually disingenuous to make mentally ill people who ******* others a representative as some sort of avatar for "white" Americans.

Honestly I see where conservatives come from now in their general refusal to talk race. Who cares about race when people are individuals and race is a topic which cannot ascend to seeing people individually.

It makes total sense that progressives think that because they suck black cock they are more capable of understanding how Americans with black skin view the dynamic racial complexities they may encounter.

White cops policing black neighborhoods. Who do you think the majority of the population is. If we demanded only black police could police black neighborhoods every American with black skin would HAVE TO BE A Cop. Talk about race predicting outcome.

But to be fair the progressives, like Hitler, Wilson or Stalin meant well. It's just that when you try to put the entire experience of one ethnicity onto every person of that group, it removes the ability to see them as individuals.

Besides, I think the dominant (meaning it was there) social strata is socioeconomic class with racism being replaced by elitism.

But really... All this disruption has caused me to stop masturbation and waste time with serious discussion. I'm flaccid now.

I think it is intellectually disingenuous to make mentally ill people who ******* others a representative as some sort of avatar for "white" Americans.

Honestly I see where conservatives come from now in their general refusal to talk race. Who cares about race when people are individuals and race is a topic which cannot ascend to seeing people individually.

It makes total sense that progressives think that because they suck black cock they are more capable of understanding how Americans with black skin view the dynamic racial complexities they may encounter.

White cops policing black neighborhoods. Who do you think the majority of the population is. If we demanded only black police could police black neighborhoods every American with black skin would HAVE TO BE A Cop. Talk about race predicting outcome.

But to be fair the progressives, like Hitler, Wilson or Stalin meant well. It's just that when you try to put the entire experience of one ethnicity onto every person of that group, it removes the ability to see them as individuals.

Besides, I think the dominant (meaning it was there) social strata is socioeconomic class with racism being replaced by elitism.

But really... All this disruption has caused me to stop masturbation and waste time with serious discussion. I'm flaccid now.

It's like that episode of Cheers when Cliff brought Clarence to the bar and Norm tries to buddy up:

"Now how am I supposed to know Leslie Uggams? "

Strong case of white guilt, cultural appropriation. A lot young generation middle class liberal white ******* have it these day not trying to get political but it's true

... check my post.yeah an albino.

A little makeup, and wahlaaaaa ... almost back to normal, soulpole.

pic_albinoBlackman.jpg .....Your hate's killing you. You're almost as bad as those you criticize. ;)
You make some good points from time to time, but you should really get a grip on that anger. It'll shorten your life by years. Mac

I gave my $.02 on a thread on B2W created by a guy who medically mutilated himself to visually pass as a woman so please don't think everyone here are hypocrites. Just Tbecause modern psychology has shrunk from their professional duty to society by giving gays the go ahead doesn't mean it's a norm that should be embraced. Science, like religion has got it wrong many times except unlike religion, we don't hold science in contempt for its mistakes. For some reason we sweep their mistakes under the rug.

I don't care what race she identifies with, the minute she passed herself off as a biological black person was the minute she crossed a line from a person who is empathetic to black people to a certifiable nutcase. Case in point; I may love dogs and want to promote their health, wellbeing and adoption in society which is fine but the minute I run around naked on a collar and leash and try to pass myself of as one, it's time to check me into a comfortable room among people in white labcoats.
Wait a minute.You don't care what race she identifies with but she is a certiable nutcase because she identifies as black.Seems like you care a lot to me.I saw a discussion on this and the main reason reason why people are calling her crazy is because why would any white person in America want to be black with all the hell that us blacks have been through and continue to endure.Blacks who were able to past as whites have been around since the founding of this country but no one evens mention this.
fvaIEl.jpg 15-bhm-01-hemmings.jpg

A little makeup, and wahlaaaaa ... almost back to normal, soulpole.
t
View attachment 601873 .....Your hate's killing you. You're almost as bad as those you criticize. ;)
You make some good points from time to time, but you should really get a grip on that anger. It'll shorten your life by years. Mac
Im good.You the one who posted the blackface sambo picture.Just admit it.You didn't expect that and it was funny as hell to me.Soulpole stays on point and stop with the victim *******.You the one who has the hatred plus you attacked me first and you damn well im a make my point.Sometimes.No.ALL THE TIME.I don't do anger.Im just trying to do white women.There is no need for the makeup.You just wanna go there.Its easier to do the albino look.

In the mainly white working class area I live, many young white males have copied the black culture. They dress black, talk black, listen to black music. I suppose some people on here think they are sick and twisted? They are certainly not middle class liberals.
These are the same working class white youths who would have been skin heads with swatiskas years sgo, wearing Doc Martin boots and joining the National Front or similar race hate organisations.
Surely its better that young white males and females (and young Asians come to that) mimic black culture rather than hating them? I count that evolution as a success not a failure. Sure Rachel may have took it too far but I would rather have a mimic than a hater.

I have no idea why she decided to become black but to deceive and lie about it is wrong. At the same time it appears that she will have no problem getting her danced card filled sexually .

In the mainly white working class area I live, many young white males have copied the black culture. They dress black, talk black, listen to black music. I suppose some people on here think they are sick and twisted? They are certainly not middle class liberals.
These are the same working class white youths who would have been skin heads with swatiskas years sgo, wearing Doc Martin boots and joining the National Front or similar race hate organisations.
Surely its better that young white males and females (and young Asians come to that) mimic black culture rather than hating them? I count that evolution as a success not a failure. Sure Rachel may have took it too far but I would rather have a mimic than a hater.
You are absolutely right.In America whites are the biggest consumer of rap music.Black culture has became mainstream culture.Even big lips and asses have been copied.*******.Black culture even put the big white booty PAWG movement into effect because we love big asses.Sir Mix A Lot with BABY GOT BACK.I don't have a problem with her.To me she seems like a down ass white woman.I bet she like black dick too.

Hitler,Stalin progressives.Bullshit.Im surprised conservatives are even on a site like this considering what they stand for.You mean to tell me America needs 41.7 million black cops to police black neighborhoods.Anyway,BBC is a like a hypnotic spell that pulls all kinds of motherfuckers in.But then again this is the internet so I shouldn't be surprised at nothing.

Back