My Story and how 2023 changed my life

We had a great weekend in Barcelona ,Moussa had been saving cum (not jerking or fucking ) for at least 4 days and he loaded Rachel with a huge load , She asked me for oral right after he was done but I said no way , I got as much cum in my hand as I could and fed her, used a paper wipe and then ate her pussy , She straddled on my face ,there was still cum in her and started dripping down her vagina , the taste wasn't that bad and didn't take much time for Rachel to reach orgasm with my tongue mixed in Moussa's cum. We kissed, we kissed , she was literally licking on my face off all the semen then said "Thank you , I love you " , also I had the opportunity to enjoy sloppy seconds but was told to cum outside To be honest, my dick didn't get much pussy that weekend. we were all happy she started on BC and I admitted it was very hot to keep her pussy only for Moussa's cum .

Back in Madrid I was a bit concern of Rachel falling to much for Moussa and we had a talk , she explained me that she didnt feel love for Moussa it was just lust and passion, she loves his cock , stamina and Youth and I can't compete with him in those fields and she was so happy I allowed her to enjoy him and make feel young and sexy and was extremnly gratefull that I even let her enjoy him cumming inside her " his cum in my pussy makes me feel like a slut and at he same tiem a connection with him , it is a feeling I hadn't feel since before meeting you " she then confessed she was on BC with her ex , she also said she likes to be devoted and fully committed to him when they are together and she knew I loved that to ( I didn't admitted but it is true) and added that it was always up to me to stop it , if I wanted it she would inmediatelly stop seeing him but at this point she was an addict for BBC and was my duty to find another Black cock as good as Moussa to fill up her pussy .I got a bonner with her words.

November , Rachel and Moussa hang out once a week to make it IUD worth (her words) , Rachel told me Moussa asked her to have a threesome , I inmediatelly said "Hell yeah" then she said " No sweetheart , it is not what you are thinking , he wants to have a threesome with his friend Idrissa , he doesn't want you involved on this " I was shocked ,She already knows Idrissa , he is also from Senegal and works as bouncer for the disco , she said he is very attactive and strong guy , she added she wanted to do it in our house ( she hates moussa's place) , I could be there but not participate in the fucking , I asked her what she thought about that , she said it was not something she was craving for but didnt want to dissapoint Moussa , I said ok if that is what you want , they set everything for next Satturday

Finally Saturday morning !!! Rachel spent the whole Morning getting ready pampering herself , went to hairdresser and took a beauty facial treatment , bought sexy lingerie and took a long bath .Moussa and Idrissa showed up at 18:00 ,Rachel wasn't ready and the three of us fixed some drinks while waiting , I played some music and they lighted up a joint ,Idrissa was big and tall, very muscular thug type , he was easy going ,friendly , polite and very respetfull .

Finally Rachel showed up , she looked absolutelly brillant , wearing a very sexy semi transparent gown she just bought , Moussa kissed her on the lips and Idrissa kissed her hand and commented how sexy she was , we got her a ******* and chatted a while , she was sat between them and leaned on Moussa's shoulder, he had his arm around her hip , Idrissa put his hand on her lap and started to go up to reach her pussy , she then moved to Idrissa and started to make out , he put two fingers in her mouth and said " Moussa says you are a whore and love black cock , I am gonna fuck you hard , I hope you don't tap out " Rachel was licking his finger off and said " I'll try my best " Idrissa stood up pulled out his cock and put it in her mouth , I realised he changed his actitude towards her and now was very dominant and agressive and treated her like a bitch , he said "suck it whore " he pushed her head trying reaching her throat , she was on all fours and gagging , Moussa started to fuck her from behind .

The scene was amazing , one BBC on each end , Moussa was pounding her hard and with every stroke she gagged more and more on Idrissa's cock making her gagg , she asked me to handle her a wipe tissue , he was very vocal and was calling her bitch , whore , slut etc etc , Rachel puked some spit on the floor , I asked her if she was ok and she said she was loving it . I had my dick out and I was jerking

Idrissa lifted her with his strong arms and took her to the bedroom , he was absolutely in command , put her on the bed put on a condom and started to fuck her missionary , she was screaming and squirting ,Moussa put his cock in her mouth , Idrissa was giving everthing and got her to orgasm 2 times before he arched his back and came inside her , Moussa came in her mouth , Idrissa pulled his cock out of her , the condom was full of his cum handleded to Rachel and said " Bitch , ******* the cum out of the condom " Rachel took the condom and drank all the cum as told .

I came on the floor watching her dinking the cum , the three of them laid on the bed , Rachel was between them , Idrissa strated talking about how nice our house was and told a couple stories of him working as a bouncer , then suddenly he said " You ready for second round Whore ? " Rachel knew what he was expecting and started to blow him , Idrissa raised his legs and order her to rim his ass , that is not an issue for her , she even do it to me but always with her finger in my ass ;) , Idrissa was loving her tongue in his ass , Moussa went behind her and fuck her , I believe the three of them orgasmed at the same time , Idrissa in Rachel's mouth , Moussa bare inside her pussy and Rachel from Moussa's pounding .

Finally Saturday morning !!! Rachel spent the whole Morning getting ready pampering herself , went to hairdresser and took a beauty facial treatment , bought sexy lingerie and took a long bath .Moussa and Idrissa showed up at 18:00 ,Rachel wasn't ready and the three of us fixed some drinks while waiting , I played some music and they lighted up a joint ,Idrissa was big and tall, very muscular thug type , he was easy going ,friendly , polite and very respetfull .

Finally Rachel showed up , she looked absolutelly brillant , wearing a very sexy semi transparent gown she just bought , Moussa kissed her on the lips and Idrissa kissed her hand and commented how sexy she was , we got her a ******* and chatted a while , she was sat between them and leaned on Moussa's shoulder, he had his arm around her hip , Idrissa put his hand on her lap and started to go up to reach her pussy , she then moved to Idrissa and started to make out , he put two fingers in her mouth and said " Moussa says you are a whore and love black cock , I am gonna fuck you hard , I hope you don't tap out " Rachel was licking his finger off and said " I'll try my best " Idrissa stood up pulled out his cock and put it in her mouth , I realised he changed his actitude towards her and now was very dominant and agressive and treated her like a bitch , he said "suck it whore " he pushed her head trying reaching her throat , she was on all fours and gagging , Moussa started to fuck her from behind .

The scene was amazing , one BBC on each end , Moussa was pounding her hard and with every stroke she gagged more and more on Idrissa's cock making her gagg , she asked me to handle her a wipe tissue , he was very vocal and was calling her bitch , whore , slut etc etc , Rachel puked some spit on the floor , I asked her if she was ok and she said she was loving it . I had my dick out and I was jerking

Idrissa lifted her with his strong arms and took her to the bedroom , he was absolutely in command , put her on the bed put on a condom and started to fuck her missionary , she was screaming and squirting ,Moussa put his cock in her mouth , Idrissa was giving everthing and got her to orgasm 2 times before he arched his back and came inside her , Moussa came in her mouth , Idrissa pulled his cock out of her , the condom was full of his cum handleded to Rachel and said " Bitch , ******* the cum out of the condom " Rachel took the condom and drank all the cum as told .

I came on the floor watching her dinking the cum , the three of them laid on the bed , Rachel was between them , Idrissa strated talking about how nice our house was and told a couple stories of him working as a bouncer , then suddenly he said " You ready for second round Whore ? " Rachel knew what he was expecting and started to blow him , Idrissa raised his legs and order her to rim his ass , that is not an issue for her , she even do it to me but always with her finger in my ass ;) , Idrissa was loving her tongue in his ass , Moussa went behind her and fuck her , I believe the three of them orgasmed at the same time , Idrissa in Rachel's mouth , Moussa bare inside her pussy and Rachel from Moussa's pounding .
love it so hot!

Idrissa and Moussa said they had to go , it was a bit over 20:00 , Moussa hugged her , Idrissa kissed her hand and said "Madam thank you for a great night " , when they were gone Rachel came to me and kissed me , she had dried cum on her face , looked used and abused , hair was a mess and the beauty treatment she had in the morning was destroyed but she had a smile from ear to ear ,I asked her if Idrissa wasn't to rough on her , she thought for a bit and said " maybe but I loved the whole experience " She told me how much she loved me and thanked me for letting her experience this , I asked for sex but she said she was exhausted and stretched out so most probably couldn't feel my dick so she offered me a hand job , when finished she went for a long bath , I got some dinner and we spent the night on the couch hugging watching Netflix.

Couple weeks later Moussa said his company got a contract in Germany and most probably will spend there at least 3 months starting in January , I felt she was kind of sad when telling me , I told her that at least she has now Idrissa in case of urge , she chuckled and said it was true but she wanted to be loyal to Moussa .

Then it was December and a big bank holiday in Spain , Moussa spent a couple days at our house , Rachel asked me to move to the spare room and let them share the main bedroom , they had sex every day and once We had a threesome all together ,something I like a lot , he gives her the hard pounding and stamina and I enjoy oral sex from Rachel , She asked me to suck Moussa but I always declined the farthest I went was helping him introduce his cock in Rachel's cunt , We all had a great time , Moussa was a kind of friend for me and a boyfriend for Rachel who was enjoying the best of both worlds .

We are now Mid Dec and planning the upcoming holidays with family , Moussa is Muslim (not practicing) so will not do anything for Christmas but said we can have a party for New years , we have family commitments and cant go but maybe will join him later

I finally got to present , I have written what happened so far , I will update if there is interest of the upcoming events

Idrissa and Moussa said they had to go , it was a bit over 20:00 , Moussa hugged her , Idrissa kissed her hand and said "Madam thank you for a great night " , when they were gone Rachel came to me and kissed me , she had dried cum on her face , looked used and abused , hair was a mess and the beauty treatment she had in the morning was destroyed but she had a smile from ear to ear ,I asked her if Idrissa wasn't to rough on her , she thought for a bit and said " maybe but I loved the whole experience " She told me how much she loved me and thanked me for letting her experience this , I asked for sex but she said she was exhausted and stretched out so most probably couldn't feel my dick so she offered me a hand job , when finished she went for a long bath , I got some dinner and we spent the night on the couch hugging watching Netflix.

Couple weeks later Moussa said his company got a contract in Germany and most probably will spend there at least 3 months starting in January , I felt she was kind of sad when telling me , I told her that at least she has now Idrissa in case of urge , she chuckled and said it was true but she wanted to be loyal to Moussa .

Then it was December and a big bank holiday in Spain , Moussa spent a couple days at our house , Rachel asked me to move to the spare room and let them share the main bedroom , they had sex every day and once We had a threesome all together ,something I like a lot , he gives her the hard pounding and stamina and I enjoy oral sex from Rachel , She asked me to suck Moussa but I always declined the farthest I went was helping him introduce his cock in Rachel's cunt , We all had a great time , Moussa was a kind of friend for me and a boyfriend for Rachel who was enjoying the best of both worlds .

We are now Mid Dec and planning the upcoming holidays with family , Moussa is Muslim (not practicing) so will not do anything for Christmas but said we can have a party for New years , we have family commitments and cant go but maybe will join him later

I finally got to present , I have written what happened so far , I will update if there is interest of the upcoming events
Nice

(y)

Rachel and myself spent Christmas Eve and Christmas day with both families , Rachel called Moussa and we met him yesterday at our place , Rachel had some presents for him , we just had a coffee ( no sex ) Moussa said he will be moving to Munich on January 5th ,Rachel was so sad to hear that , he will be throwing a dinner & party for New years at his place and then going to the Disco nearby , we were both invited , We told him for New years we normally go to my parent's and so we will but will join him later at the disco.

On the 31st Rachel told me she would rather go to Moussa's party , we had a little fight since it wasn't planned , she started to cry and said it was her opportunity to do something exciting and have some fun for New years , begged me to let her go and don't get too mad , she texted my parents telling them she was sick and will spend the whole day in bed but that I will be still going , I didn't like that but she was so excited and happy about going to Moussa's that I couldn't help saying ok ,

She was very busy the whole morning and evening choosing what she was going to wear and getting ready ( shaving legs , pussy and taking a long bath ) , she was stunning and with a big smile on her face , we both took a taxi at 20:00 me to my parents and her bound to Moussa's , before leaving she told me how much she loved me and thanked me for my understanding , she kissed me goodbye and said " isn't it hot Moussa will get last and first kiss of the year ? I got a bonner .

Moussa texted me saying thank you for letting her going to his party ,I texted him back saying thank you for entertaining her and that I will meet them up later.

At 00:01 I texted Rachel " Happy New Year!!!!" but no answer at all , I text her again at 00:20 but she didn't even read my first message.

I excused my self with my parents , I said I wanted to go home with Rachel , I left my parent's at 00:40 I sent a couple message to Rachel but no answer , it took me some time to find a taxi , when I got to the disco there was a long queue, Idrissa saw me and came to me , hugged me and said Happy New Year!! , I skipped the long line and he gave me 5 tickets with free drinks ( benefits of your wife fucking the bouncer ) 😉 , He said Moussa was in a reserved area , when I finally reached there ( disco was full ) Moussa an Rachel stood up and invited me to get into the reserved area , he hugged me and Rachel kissed my on the cheek , she whispered in my ear that to avoid and embarrassed situation for me Moussa told his friends I was just an old friend so we should keep it that way ,it didn't bother me much , I asked her why she didn't answer my texts and she just laughed and said HAPPY NEW YEAR silly jealous guy , they introduced me to his friends , 5 black guys , 2 black girls and one hot blonde white chick , I can only have good words about them all, every body was very friendly and nice , very good vibes , the blonde hottie introduced herself as Idirssa's girlfriend , her name was Marie 44 , originally from France but living in Madrid for the last 2 years , she is recently divorced with one offspring .

Moussa and Rachel were dancing , kissing and hugging and didnt paid much attention to me so I spent most of the time speaking with their friends , Marie was kind of flirting with me , she was very direct and advised me " Do not waste your time hitting on anyone , all these bitches are looking for the same thing , Big Black Cock " and she added " including me and your friend Rachel " I then lost all hope of fucking her , 😩 she explained me how good sex with Idrissa even though he has a kinky side in bed , I was looking at her thinking I know exactly what you mean but didn't say anything , also commented that she had sex with Moussa " these guys love to share withe pussy " and was pretty sure my friend Rachel also had fucked Idrissa , she didn't look annoyed , I smirked but didn't say a word .I couldn't believe it was 4 hours into the new year and I haven't kissed my wife !!! , I sat on the couch alone and Rachel sat beside me , she said I looked tired and told me not wait for her , she was staying at Moussa's , I asked her for a kiss, she said not possible since someone could see us and tell Moussa , I finished my ******* and left , got home at 5:00 and fell asleep.

It is now 11:00 , My parents called me asking for Rachel , I said she still in bed , I dont want to text Rachel and don't have any message from her

If the whole story is true, then you have to talk with your wife seriously.
Moussa or not. It was new years eve and she didn't give you a new years kiss? Sorry, but somethings are a no go. Also smoking weed.

Last edited:
Back