My Story and how 2023 changed my life

The following story is true (Timeline, Names and locations ) I write it for my records , It is about my has changed in 2023 , it is very detailed because I don't want to forget any detail ,
It is a long story, so I fractionated it

Back Ground :

The night ( 25 years ago) I first met my wife Rachel in a bar we were kissing 5 min after me saying hello , that night she sucked my dick , next day we met we fucked , couple dates later I anally fucked her , she said I pop her anal cherry , it slipped inside so easily that I never 100% believe that . She was my kind of girl , very wild when parting and a slut in bed ,her partner count at that moment was 24 and mine was 5 , I am sure Rachel fucked a few times her ex-boyfriend when dating me , at least two that I am aware of , she never admitted it but I am pretty sure she did.
few weeks after meeting me she french kissed one of my best friends when hanging out all together , she said she was too ******* , I forgave her but all my friends thought she was a slut , another day we were out for drinks with Rachel's best friend Lola , at a bar and because of a stupid drinking dare Lola dared Rachel to hit on a guy at dancing floor , she first started flirting with him and dancing and ended up french kissing right in front of me , Lola was cracking up looking at my face , I got so mad that I left the club but waited outside , they both came out 10 min later laughing at me saying it was only a game, and I was a silly jealous guy , I felt completely humiliated , the night was over, and we talked ,she put the blame on her friend who was constantly daring her to do wild things , I forgave her and I fucked her that night harder than never before.

On a couple occasions Lola call me and asked me for a meet & fuck date but I always refused her and never told my girlfriend , Lola at that time was dating a black guy and was always telling stories about how big his dick was and the great sex they had , Lola told me before meeting me Rachel was very curious about black cock and asked her to introduce her to some of her boyfriend's friends who of course were black too , I know Rachel has a thing for black guys but as far as I know she never even kissed one , At that point I really liked Rachel even though I was sometimes mad and complaining her attitude doing that kind of things, we fell in love and sex was great , we fucked like rabbits , we fucked in parks , malls , but the back seat of my car was our favorite . We stopped using condoms since 2nd fuck ( both heat them ) but never allowed me to cum inside her because shes is absolutely against pills , we both agreed to never have children and since my favorite place to cum is deep in mouth or on face it wasn't a big deal . She loves cum and always swallow with lust , so I can say I've never cum in her pussy after 25 years .
Time went by and now we are professionals both with a degree , I am an Engineer and Rachel is an accountant , we have a good life with no ******* and money is not a problem . After all these years life became more and more conservative ,She stopped meeting Lola , something made me extremely happy at the time and completely changed , never again gave me any reason to be jealous or insecure about our relationship . We love each other more than no one can imaging , after 25 years together our marriage has become sexless , only have sex 4-6 time a year .
She had a collection of dildos but always said you preferred my dick , she loved a satisfier that got her off real quick and was in love with , This January for her 48th birthday I decided to buy her a BBC dildo , she was very excited when she first show it but after few days she said it was too big and didn't like it much .

Few days later I brought the idea of going to a swingers club just to take a look , she was reluctant at first but agreed she said that it was just because I want to fuck another girl , I told her it wasn't my intention and promised her I wouldn't do anything , she declined anyway , after few days of me insisting with the idea to just have a peek and go she said she will do it just to make me happy but assured me nothing will happen ,she was excited to go but at the same time not self-confident about her self , she was sure no one there would find her sexy and made me again promise I wouldn't do anything.

And this is when my life changed and all the fun started

Finally the day arrived and we headed to the Swingers club , we ordered our drinks and seated on a table , Rachel was impressed by decor and was happy to see that there were a lot of couples of our age , there were also a few guys alone but zero pressure on anyone , she then found a very sexy black guy who was looking at her but she immediately took her eyes off him , we saw most of the people going to couples only private space which was behind a black door , I asked Rachel if wanted to take the plunge , that's was where the action was happening and s asked to take a peek , she found it a lit it bit sordid , big beds with couples having sex , I laid on a coach and started to kiss her , she wasn't very comfortable but didn't say no , then we saw that black guy who she found sexy before with a couple , we were not very close but enough to see what they were doing , the guy started to kiss the wife , I commented it was so erotic to see the skin contrast and my dick responded with a boner , I pulled out my dick but Rachel said no way , I started very slowly to caress her hair then back and moved my hand to her pussy , she didn't complained , the wife now was sucking the black guy and Rachel has her eyes fixed on them, by that time I was rubbing her clit , she couldn't stop looking at them and the guy also was looking at us , I fingered Rachel until she reached orgasm looking at the guy now fucking that woman , Rachel stood up and said we should go , I was very excited and hard but didnt complained , she didn't say much on our way home but when we finally got home we fucked like we haven't fuck in years .

Next morning she said it was a very exciting experience but wasn't sure she would do it again , I was sure something was in her mind that was killing her and I knew it was a fight between the slut and the conservative wife she has become , she was using her black dildo when I was at work and I am pretty sure she was thinking on the black guy .we had sex and I insisted on using the BBC dong , I told her she needed to practice for the real thing , she chuckled and said it wont happen ,

Couple weeks later on a Friday we decided to go out for dinner and ordered wine, Rachel doesn't ******* very often , when we finished dinner I could tell she was already tipsy and was easy to convince her to go for more drinks and some dancing (magic word for her) , We went to a Bar I knew a lot of black guys attended , she loves to dance and I said I didn't feel like dancing that night , it was her dancing beside me , she was enjoying herself and I saw she was getting a lot of attention , my intention was to give her space and probe her a lot of guys found her attractive so I said I have to go to toilet and left her alone dancing , I was watching her from distance , 30 sec after I left a guy (Black ) took her hand and started dancing with her after first song they started talking and introducing to each other , by that time Rachel was a little more than tipsy ,frisky and playful ,then He took her to the dance floor again and put his two arms around her waist ,she was looking for me but couldn't find me , the guy introduces her to 3 other guys and a girl who were dancing around them, around 15 min after I said I needed to pee I text Rachel and ask her if she wanted me to come back or leave her in good company and she texted me back COMEBACK NOW , Rachel introduce me to everybody , the guys name was Moussa he tried to be very nice and friendly with me , he was 28 years old from Senegal and it was his second year in Spain , he said he was looking for local friends and Rachel had such a good vibe dancing that he couldn't help saying hi , I said no issues I didn't like dancing much so he can dance with Rachel as much as they wanted , I then ordered more drinks and saw Moussa going back hitting on Rachel ,right in front of everybody , putting his arms around her and whispering on her ears , they spent most of the next half hour dancing and talking , Rachel took out her phone and tap on it , I then knew they interchanged numbers , Rachel said we should go and I finished my ******* , when outside I asked her to go for the last to other place, and while waiting the taxi I said Moussa seemed to be nice guy and very handsome , she was very nervous and said he was cute but very young for her , I asked her if she wanted to fuck him and she chuckle and said maybe , ohhh my god !!! I couldn't believe it

we took a taxi and when I gave the address of the swinger club she said nothing , I put my hand on her leg and started to reach her crotch, she was horny and relaxed , opened her legs , we entered the club and Rachel took the lead and went direct to the private rooms it was very late so few people remain there , she was looking around , she didn't say but I knew she was looking for the black guy we saw last time , we undressed and laid on the bed started making out and playing with each other she then got on all fours and asked me to fuck her doggy ( her favorite ) I couldn't believe what we were doing , a white guy stood right next to us and started to jerk , I ask Rachel if she wanted to let him fuck her and she said " I want nothing but Black COCK" , I came on her back .

"What a crazy night we just had " she said when woke up , regretted nothing but she assured me that was the farthest she would ever go , her phone beeped and surprisingly ;) was Moussa texting , I said there it is your black cock , she chuckled , they started chatting , conversations were nothing sexual but at some point it was clear they both were flirting , she found very arousing that a 28 years old guy and very attracive ( her words ) found her hot , her self-confidence was at her highest now , a couple times he invited her to date her but she always declined , they exchanged pictures but none explicit , as he already mentioned he was from Senegal he had only been in Spain for 2 years and was now working as a construction worker for a company but said he was a teacher in his country .

2 weeks later Rachel and I booked on a fancy restaurant for dinner , when in the restaurant I asked her to text Moussa maybe he feels like hanging out tonight , Rachel agreed to text him , he almost immediately answered he was at home and has no plans for the night but didn't feel like going downtown , he said there was a bar near his house where we can meet for drinks , when we arrived we found out it was kind of a disco and Rachel and there not more than 10 white people there and most of them women , he was seated on a table and we sat with him , he was smiling and very happy we accepted his invitation , he shook my hand and kissed Rachel's hand , she found that lovely , I made sure Rachel's glass was always full , after 30 minutes talking Moussa took Rachel by the hand and asked me if I minded her dancing with him , I said no problem you guys can dance and talk as much as you both want , they moved to the dance floor , he was close , then closer and she seemed to be enjoining the attention , he put his hands on her booty cheeks and looked at me , I just thumbed him up and he went back to her bum , whispering things and getting closer , it was so fucking erotic when I saw their lips only 10 centimeters away from each other and then melting in a very erotic deep kiss , I was fascinated by the skin contrast and thinking I didn't see her kissing anyone else since that day when Lola dared her , he took her hand and move to a more quiet place in the disco opposite where I was seated , I had to move since I lost track of them , I saw them making out and feeling up , I am pretty sure she was touching his cock and he was trying to reach her clit ,few people were aware of what was going on I was feeling weird so I decided to go for a walk outside , 30 min later Rachel texted me saying where the hell was I , I came back and found them seated on a table chatting holding hands , we had a last one ******* and Rachel said we should go , the three of us were walking to Moussa´s place they were holding hands all the way , when we got to front door Moussa asked if we wanted to go up but Rachel declined , they kissed and said goodbye , We took a taxi and went home , she was ******* and fell sleep in the taxi .

It was Sunday morning and she was sick , hang over was killing her , she said she regretted what happened , she felt like she was spoiling what we have and dint want that to happen , she said it would be better to keep that as a fantasy and never turn it into reality ,
I said ok but please tell me what happened , "did you fucked or sucked him while I was out" , she said NOOO , only jerked him a little but he didn't cum , he fingered her and got her a beautiful orgasm , she said he had a huge cock and it was so erotic to orgasm with his black fingers inside her , Then her phone beeped and was Moussa saying “Good Morning Sexy , look how you left me yesterday “ and a picture of his monster cock , very thick +20 centimeters black cock , she texted him back that she was very sorry but it all have gone too far , she put the blame on the booze and said it is not what she was looking for , she said they should stop texting, he said he was sorry to hear that and ask her to keep in contact as friends , she agreed but kept quiet for at least 1 week then went back texting about silly stuff .

After 2 months I almost forgot about Moussa , I knew they kept texting but nothing interesting ( the picture of his cock was never deleted ), our sex life was back to vanilla but we named the BBC dildo Moussa and we used it when having sex , she now was used to cumming with it , we also used moussas's cock picture when masturbating with dildo ,

It was a Saturday on May and was the Champions League final and as always I gather with a few friends to watch the game in a Pub , she hates football so she never comes to watch any game , she said she will spend the afternoon and night at home alone , I met my friends at 17:00 Rachel texted me saying Moussa texted her and asked her to go dance among other friends , she asked me if she should go and I answered HELL YEAH go and have some fun dancing but please be sure to go to a place where no one know us , she laughed and said , don't worry honey , nothing will happen .We are just friends , She later texted me and said she was at his place and he had friends over to watch the game before going dancing , WHAT ??? , you hate football I replied , she just shrugged and said we will later head to the disco , I said ok no worries and enjoy , "don't let the football match spoil your day" .

An hour after the game was over I texted her how was she doing , she explained to me that it turned out into a party at Moussa´s place and were staying for a little more time , I was also having a good time with friends so I decided to not put pressure on her and stop texting .

I got home at 1 am and found out she wasn't home , I texted her asking her what was she up to and she texted me back they had been smoking weed ( something she never does ) and they decided to stay home , she said she will be back in a couple hours , an hour later a new text from her phone
“Hey Mate , It is Moussa , just to say thank you for letting Rachel cum watch the game in my place “
Did He write CUM ? A picture was following , it was a Moussa´s black torso and a woman shiluette l on her knees sucking his cock , you could guess it was Rachel , WOW I got an instant boner , I almost came watching my wife for 25 years sucking on that monster cock , I sent a thumb up and "have a fun" , after 1 hour another text “Honey it is me , I'm staying over at Moussa's , I hope you are not mad at me , I will be back home tomorrow morning , I replied " why should I be mad for ?? Enjoy " I WAS OFFICIALY A CUCKOLD.

Woke up pretty early that morning but didn't want to text her , I couldn´t help to jerk looking last picture , she showed up at 11:00 , she was nervous to see my reaction , I kissed her and she asked me if I was mad at her or if that was what I wanted , I said I was happy to see she had a good time and found out how a BBC feels like , I asked for sex but she's needed to take a shower and take a nap first , she was exhausted , she will explain to me everything later on ,when taking her nap her phone beeped , it was a picture from Moussa( I know it is wrong but couldn't help to take a peek ) “ Morning Sexy , I guess you forgot something “ and a picture of her thong hanging from his erected cock , I jerked again looking at that picture .

I made a nice lunch and wake her up at 14:00 , she looked sexy and brilliant ,she checked her phone and chuckle , I said tell me every single detail of what happened , her detailed story is as follows :

“When I got at Moussa´s place I was surprised when found out He shares apartment with 2 more guys from Senegal he introduced me as his girlfriend and said they were getting ready for the game , he told me to please watch the game and then later go to dance to a club ,I agreed and sat on the coach next to Moussa, they were smoking weed , I didn't feel comfortable and told Moussa , he hugged me and told me to relax and ran his fingers down my spine , it felt like sparks coming down my back to my pussy , when game was over I was stoned but feeling great , one more guy and two girls ( all black) showed up and played some music , everybody was dancing , Moussa said we can go if I wanted but I said it was ok , I was having a good time , the vibes were great , Moussa started to caress my hair again telling me how sexy I was , he ran his fingers down my back again and we started to make out , he then took my hand and asked me if I wanted to move the party to his room and I nodded yes , he grabbed more weed and a bottle of ******* and led me to his room , once inside we both undressed and I kneelt on my knees and put that monster in my mouth , you can not imagine how good it taste , it grew inside my mouth , I licked his balls , we changed to 69 , I laid on the bed and put his cock on my pussy mound , he asked me if I was a BBC virgin and I nodded yes I told him to put on a cndom , he grabbed an XXL condom and asked me to put on my thong , said it will be a good present for you to have the thong whitch he took my virginity , sorry I forgot the thong at his place , put some lube on his cock and the head of his cock in my pussy entrance , very slowly introduced his cock , it wasn't pain full at all because I was soaked and craving cock , my pussy adapted to his side real fast , couple minutes later he had all his shaft inside me and that is when I felt some pain , he has a 22 centimeters cock and as you know I am not use to that size (chuckled), after only 3 more minutes of pounding I came very hard but my climax didn't stop him , he kept pounding me until I came a second time , I squirted and got all blankets soaked he came inside with a condom and got me another orgasm from penetration ,he is such a good pounder , there was a huge load in the condom , he splattered all the cum on my tits and with his finger fed me some of his cum , I licked off his finger his delicious cum , he chuckled and said I knew you I was a slut , after a few minutes he was hard again and put me on my knees sucking his cock , it was his idea to take pictures and send you so you knew I was in good hands , he put it on my face and asked my to smile for the close up you asked , we went back to fucking again with a condom but after 10 min of hard pounding and two orgasm on my side on his cock we found out the condom burst , I blew him until he came in my mouth , I swallow every single drop of his cum , we fell asleep but before that I texted you I was staying over , when we woke up we had sex again and had some breakfast at his place ,when I was getting ready to come back he put me on my knees again and I knew what he was expecting , I swallowed his yummy cum again .”

I begged her to have sex but she said she was tired , we spent that week fucking every day ,I was a little bit worry about the condom breaking and told her to have test , all was clean ,they kept texting conversation turned to sex , Moussa sent pictures of his cock and a few explicit videos jerking and cuming , we sent him pictures of us fucking and a video of me cuming on her face , we wrote “Cant imagine how I wish it was your cum "

I made a nice lunch and wake her up at 14:00 , she looked sexy and brilliant ,she checked her phone and chuckle , I said tell me every single detail of what happened , her detailed story is as follows :

“When I got at Moussa´s place I was surprised when found out He shares apartment with 2 more guys from Senegal he introduced me as his girlfriend and said they were getting ready for the game , he told me to please watch the game and then later go to dance to a club ,I agreed and sat on the coach next to Moussa, they were smoking weed , I didn't feel comfortable and told Moussa , he hugged me and told me to relax and ran his fingers down my spine , it felt like sparks coming down my back to my pussy , when game was over I was stoned but feeling great , one more guy and two girls ( all black) showed up and played some music , everybody was dancing , Moussa said we can go if I wanted but I said it was ok , I was having a good time , the vibes were great , Moussa started to caress my hair again telling me how sexy I was , he ran his fingers down my back again and we started to make out , he then took my hand and asked me if I wanted to move the party to his room and I nodded yes , he grabbed more weed and a bottle of ******* and led me to his room , once inside we both undressed and I kneelt on my knees and put that monster in my mouth , you can not imagine how good it taste , it grew inside my mouth , I licked his balls , we changed to 69 , I laid on the bed and put his cock on my pussy mound , he asked me if I was a BBC virgin and I nodded yes I told him to put on a cndom , he grabbed an XXL condom and asked me to put on my thong , said it will be a good present for you to have the thong whitch he took my virginity , sorry I forgot the thong at his place , put some lube on his cock and the head of his cock in my pussy entrance , very slowly introduced his cock , it wasn't pain full at all because I was soaked and craving cock , my pussy adapted to his side real fast , couple minutes later he had all his shaft inside me and that is when I felt some pain , he has a 22 centimeters cock and as you know I am not use to that size (chuckled), after only 3 more minutes of pounding I came very hard but my climax didn't stop him , he kept pounding me until I came a second time , I squirted and got all blankets soaked he came inside with a condom and got me another orgasm from penetration ,he is such a good pounder , there was a huge load in the condom , he splattered all the cum on my tits and with his finger fed me some of his cum , I licked off his finger his delicious cum , he chuckled and said I knew you I was a slut , after a few minutes he was hard again and put me on my knees sucking his cock , it was his idea to take pictures and send you so you knew I was in good hands , he put it on my face and asked my to smile for the close up you asked , we went back to fucking again with a condom but after 10 min of hard pounding and two orgasm on my side on his cock we found out the condom burst , I blew him until he came in my mouth , I swallow every single drop of his cum , we fell asleep but before that I texted you I was staying over , when we woke up we had sex again and had some breakfast at his place ,when I was getting ready to come back he put me on my knees again and I knew what he was expecting , I swallowed his yummy cum again .”

I begged her to have sex but she said she was tired , we spent that week fucking every day ,I was a little bit worry about the condom breaking and told her to have test , all was clean ,they kept texting conversation turned to sex , Moussa sent pictures of his cock and a few explicit videos jerking and cuming , we sent him pictures of us fucking and a video of me cuming on her face , we wrote “Cant imagine how I wish it was your cum "
sounds like you should invite him over for a 3way

few weeks later we dated Moussa for dinner and booked a hotel ,we met him at the restaurant when he arrived Rachel stood up and kissed him on the lips and sat beside him , he thanked me for sharing her and gave me all details about the good time they had and was very explicit on how a good cocksucker she is and how tight her pussy feels .when finished we had one ******* at a bar and went to the hotel , they started to make out and laid on the bed , I sat on the sofa watching them and jerking , he put Rachel on all fours and entered her from behind , I moved closer to action and Rachel started sucking me , he was pounding her very hard and she was loving it , I realised the condom was broken (again ) , I was mad at what happened but we were all having such a good time I didn't stop the fucking but I asked him to cum outside , I came on her back and he came on her face , I realized the difference in size between Moussa and me , we all laid exhasted on the bed and I felt the night was over for me , I told Rachel I was tired and the bed was not big enough for the three of us , she asked me if I wanted her to go with me but I said they can keep on fucking and spend the night together , she kissed me and said thank you, I tasted his semen on her breath and lips .

She texted me at 9:00 saying he will get home before noon but showed up at 13:00 , he fucked her one more time when I left and one more time when they woke up , I asked if he used a condom , she nervously admitted he has already been two times in her bareback and that I knew she hates condoms but she assured me he came in her mouth and on her tits , I didn't like that but didnt complained .

July was a very busy month for us and on August We took some holidays but nothing to mention happened , back in Madrid on September she insisted dating Moussa , she was craving his cock and stamina , I had to go to a business trip and she asked me if she could date him during the 3 days I would be out , I chuckle and said “your pussy is hungry , isn't it ? She nodded yes and said it was my fault , I awakened the slut she has always been , I begged her to please keep me posted and send me pictures , she smirked and said I was so dirty , I left Monday morning , she texted him to come over our house Monday after work , I got a picture that night of his dick about to enter her pussy bare , I cant remember how many times I jerked looking at his dick going bare inside her , on tuesday more explicit photos followed and a text saying she was enjoying a lot .

I finally got home Wednesday after an exhausted work days of work , opened the door and saw Rachel and Moussa both naked and laid on the sofa , it was so erotic to see them together there and the skin contrast was amazing , there was a strong smell of weed , lust and sex , Rachel stood up and kissed me and said "I love you ", her breath smells his cum , Moussa hugged me and thanked me for sharing my wife with him , he said he should go and leave us alone , they deep kissed goodbye and he left , she was so happy and said they had a great time and enjoyed a lot , I ask her for all the details .

Moussa got home Monday evening after work and they started fucking like rabbits , he stayed over and next morning they both called work and said they were COVID positive and not feeling well so they will not be back to work until Thursday , also called the maid and told her not to come so they had the whole house for them ,they didnt go out that Tuesday and ordered food for Lunch and dinner , Wednesday fucking and smoking weed until I arrived , I started touching her spine and asked her for sex , she said her vagina was sore and completely stretched out and she would probably won't feel my dick but offered me to blow me , I accepted and laid on the bed , she took my dick in her mouth and started to do what she does the best , my arm stumbled with a packet of Plan B pills and asked her what was that , she chuckled and said that he wanted to cum inside her and put on a condom and condom broke again but this time they found it out after he already came inside ,I almost cum when she said that , I knew she was laying and it was planned because of the how she explained me how was it , " the feeling of his huge load inside me was amazing , all his sperm navigating inside me reaching my ovaries trying to get me pregnant" , To be honest I pictured the whole scene and got an erection , then I asked her for a 69 , she chuckled and said" that is what Moussa said you would do " I ate her pussy out ,it was so wet and stretched out I inserted my fingers inside and got them soaked in fluids , I fed her the cum with my fingers , I came in her mouth and then she turned around and we both kissed with her mouth full of both semen .

They also tried anal with but it was impossible even though they used a lot of lub , she said "honey you're still the only one in my ass".

After much thinking we decided we need to talk and set some rules so we had a video call with Moussa ,from now on it was fine Moussa fucking bare and cumming inside but he needed to bring clean tests , Rachel said it wasn't a good idea to use B plan pills as BC and she decided to get a IUD , even though her age she still have her period and there was still a slight chance of getting pregnant but" Moussa´s sperm is so powerful I don't want to risk it " she added , she already asked for an appointment with the Doctor , I thought WHAT ? She always refused taking pills or any other BC with me and never let me cum inside her !!! ,but didn't say anything , Moussa laughed and said all good on him .

She got the IUD ,I tried to cum inside her, but she said no way , "You did never cum inside me, and we should keep it that way. The thought of keeping my pussy free of my husband's cum but free access to my boyfriend's cum makes me extremely horny " Since my favorite place to nut was her mouth I didn't complain much.

It was October and to celebrate Rachel on BC she organized a weekend trip to Barcelona the three of us It was hot to go public together with him as a couple without worrying about anyone seeing us , She booked two hotel rooms and train tickets , she asked me to please let her share the room with Moussa , they sat together in the train ( thats how seats were booked), and I sat in the next row , it was so erotic watching my beloved wife with her black boyfriend 20 years younger than her . We got to the hotel , a suite room was assigned to Moussa & Rachel and a single room for me She said I would have full access to their room.

Back