rachel dolezal

Nice!
I dont need any lessons from people that can accept such a racially fucked up country like USA.
We in UK get on, our system is more based on class and how much money youve got, not on the colour of your skin. Thats why white and black working class british get on and white and Indian rich british get on.
We wouldnt have a white boy killing 9 black people.
We wouldnt have a white only police ******* in a majority black area. And then white cops killing blacks in those areas.
I have learned a lot from this site, and one of the biggest things ive learned is the racist undertones among a lot of what Americans say and thats on an interracial dating site!
Even with a black/ mixed race president you havent taken any steps forward. So any lectures you need look closer to home!
I'm well aware of the issues in America. It doesn't matter where you are with that "I want to be black" nonesense coming out of your mouth.

I don't know where the hell you picked out me accepting how fucked up America is. I live here. I've been told I'm not black enough because of how I act, and dealt with other *******. Accept my ass. And fun fact, there is racism everywhere, even in the UK. As if there aren't youtube clips of some white lady on a subway train telling the African immigrants they need to go back to Africa, calling them black men and carrying on like some other dipshits have in this country.

There was nothing positive about your post, when it was all rooted in just sex. I would love to think you have learned something from this site, but I'm going to call bullshit.

Last edited:
I'm well aware of the issues in America. It doesn't matter where you are with that "I want to be black" nonesense coming out of your mouth.

I don't know where the hell you picked out me accepting how fucked up America is. I live here. I've been told I'm not black enough because of how I act, and dealt with other *******. Accept my ass. And fun fact, there is racism everywhere, even in the UK. As if there aren't youtube clips of some white lady on a subway train telling the African immigrants they need to go back to Africa, calling them black men and carrying on like some other dipshits have in this country.

There was nothing positive about your post, when it was all rooted in just sex. I would love to think you have learned something from this site, but I'm going to call bullshit.
It might have been rooted in sex, but we are on a interracial dating site!
Of course theres racism everywhere, even here. But the language used by Americans seems so devisive. You seem to be stuck in a 1960s timeloop. I see whites talking about being scared what blacks will do, see blacks talking about the cops and whites killing them.
Im waiting for Richard Roundtree and the music from Shaft to start.
And if we cant talk about the races getting on with each other even on this site, what hope in the real world?

Of course theres racism everywhere, even here. But the language used by Americans seems so devisive. You seem to be stuck in a 1960s timeloop. I see whites talking about being scared what blacks will do, see blacks talking about the cops and whites killing them.
And if we cant talk about the races getting on with each other even on this site, what hope in the real world?

Yes, we are on a dating site, but don't act like your post was something positive and uplifting.

Stuck in the 60s? No. There are ******* cops and racists in positions of power all the way to the top, but you turn your head to the many people of various races voicing their disgust. As full of ******* as the news is, you can still make that basic assessment(should be able to). Many cities becoming more and more diverse(me being born and raised in one of the most racially diverse cities in the nation), interracial relationships increasing more and more, people becoming more culturally aware through school, museums and just talking to the person next to you, etc.

We can talk about races "getting on" all day. Nobody said we couldn't. But the UK superiority mentality and understanding of black culture through black dick and cum is a terrible way to go about it. In no way is that "evolving" in a positive way.

Your mentality is like the polar opposite of the people who say racism is dead because Obama's in office. You think we're all stuck in a time were I love Lucy was popular in every aspect of life.

Yes, we are on a dating site, but don't act like your post was something positive and uplifting.

Stuck in the 60s? No. There are ******* cops and racists in positions of power all the way to the top, but you turn your head to the many people of various races voicing their disgust. As full of ******* as the news is, you can still make that basic assessment(should be able to). Many cities becoming more and more diverse(me being born and raised in one of the most racially diverse cities in the nation), interracial relationships increasing more and more, people becoming more culturally aware through school, museums and just talking to the person next to you, etc.

We can talk about races "getting on" all day. Nobody said we couldn't. But the UK superiority mentality and understanding of black culture through black dick and cum is a terrible way to go about it. In no way is that "evolving" in a positive way.

Your mentality is like the polar opposite of the people who say racism is dead because Obama's in office. You think we're all stuck in a time were I love Lucy was popular in every aspect of life.
This post just doesnt make sense.
This thread started with a guy talking about Rachel in a sexual way, not a serious political way. Then you mix 'UK superiority mentality' and 'black dick'.
You havent answered any of the points I mentioned.
Wanting sex with black guys is fun, wanting the different races to get on with each other is a more serious matter.
Its strange that most other majority white western countries- UK, Western Europe, Australia etc- have improved their race relations, but the USA still has its problems.
You seem to wallpaper over the cracks in your society, soon as something bad happens everything explodes. It then calms down and you put new wallpaper over the cracks without sorting the issues.
Thats all im saying, try and sort out the differences.
For a start I find it bizarre that areas that are majority black have police forces that are majority white. We stopped that years ago. And thats not 'superiority' its common sense!

By the way, to the friendly Americans on here im not slagging off the US, I thinks its one of the best countries in the world and far freer society than ours. X

Nice!
I dont need any lessons from people that can accept such a racially fucked up country like USA.
We in UK get on, our system is more based on class and how much money youve got, not on the colour of your skin. Thats why white and black working class british get on and white and Indian rich british get on.
We wouldnt have a white boy killing 9 black people.
We wouldnt have a white only police ******* in a majority black area. And then white cops killing blacks in those areas.
I have learned a lot from this site, and one of the biggest things ive learned is the racist undertones among a lot of what Americans say and thats on an interracial dating site!
Even with a black/ mixed race president you havent taken any steps forward. So any lectures you need look closer to home!
What do you know about racism in a country you dont live in?

Dont tell me "I read it in a newspaper".

I think Rachael is in a quantum superstate of blackness. I fear that it might be dangerous putting your dick near her. You could get teleported to a photo negative universe where black becomes white. Don't cross the spunk streams people.

What do you know about racism in a country you dont live in?

Dont tell me "I read it in a newspaper".
Dont blame me if every news item coming from the US has an angry black person going on about white racism or scared white people moaning, or another white cop killing a black person.
This subject is obviously very sensitive to some people. Im going off this thread, i originally only replied to the OP.
If youre happy how you all treat each other over there, then brilliant! Alls fine!

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

Really though?

tumblr_m8q4v7rrxo1qgcra2o1_500.gif
got damn.paul mooney damn sho said that ******* bruh.lol

You make a lot of sense.Two thumbs up from me.

This thread started with a guy talking about Rachel in a sexual way, not a serious political way. Then you mix 'UK superiority mentality' and 'black dick'.
Wanting sex with black guys is fun, wanting the different races to get on with each other is a more serious matter.
Its strange that most other majority white western countries- UK, Western Europe, Australia etc- have improved their race relations, but the USA still has its problems.
You seem to wallpaper over the cracks in your society, soon as something bad happens everything explodes. It then calms down and you put new wallpaper over the cracks without sorting the issues.
For a start I find it bizarre that areas that are majority black have police forces that are majority white. We stopped that years ago. And thats not 'superiority' its common sense!
YEP.You are so right.All the problems here in America just get overlooked but they wanna tell other countries what they should be doing and policing the world.While the rest of the world questions Americas morals and credibility.Everytime something explodes I go online and find out the worlds reaction and they cant believe its happening in America.

So you bring up social and racial issues, the police and our president and you're trying to act like you don't help lead this in a political direction? Ok, sure. And you say mix UK superiority with black dick like I just threw it together. Your tone suggested you think the UK is SO much further ahead in race relations and black dick and cum referring to how you think you understand black culture. I was summarizing. You say those other places have improved their race relations like it's just a yes or no, black or white answer. The US still has it's problems, and those other places damn sure still have their problems. There are way more people in America, so we're gonna have more people who are racist while at the same time having more people of all races speaking out against racism.

I've answered your questions, but you want to ignore them and say America as a whole is trying to overlook our issues as if you aren't trying to overlook yours. People in America, especially those in power will try to overlook things. The same can apply for every other country. But again, you are completely ignoring people of all races who are against this. You think because some white kid massacres a church that we've all gotten complacent. And if you see "every news item" from the US is about white and black races and cops killing blacks, you've obviously seen countless pictures of a crowd of people from all racial backgrounds marching down the street with signs and on twitter saying "#blacklivesmatter". Most of the people in power want to sweep it under the rug. Some of the people in power and many of the every day people are speaking out against it. Even with how the media distorts things, you can still see that.

There are a lot of white people who care about black issues and fight to have them heard just as much as this Rachael chick. They don't feel the need to raid the black beauty supply store to try to change who they are. They stay in their lane.

YEP.You are so right.All the problems here in America just get overlooked but they wanna tell other countries what they should be doing and policing the world.While the rest of the world questions Americas morals and credibility.Everytime something explodes I go online and find out the worlds reaction and they cant believe its happening in America.
Damn, soulpole ... that's close to inspirational, man! You should run for President ... pic_president seal2.jpg

Makes ME want to go black ...
pic_Blackface.jpg ......."Well, whatda ya think? Can I pass for black?" gif_yellowball-snickering.gif

When people get involved in activism, there's a tendency to go waaay too far down that rabbit hole for some individuals. People wrap up their identity in whatever cause it is and "who they are" becomes "what they've done for the cause." This kind of thinking leads to all the wrong ideas. I've seen rich ******* pretend to be poor or working class. I've seen straight people pretend to be bi or gay when they've never had sex with anyone of the same gender. And I've seen plenty of wanna be blacks, but Rachel D just took it to a whole new level of fraud.

Being open to mixed relationships and treating black people like you would any other human being isn't enough? You've got to try and pretend to be one? I can't believe the people on here who sympathize with her...that's crazy!

Motherfuck you and your minstrel show,step n fetch it bullshit.What you can and cant do is your business.It's none of my business.Scientifically everyone has some African genes all coming from a black woman who scientist have labeled Eve.Besides,if you were black you wouldn't be obsessed with black dicks anymore.Think about how sad you would be.You would have to go albino
th8QNYDDIQ.jpg thDPE6VHCC.jpg

Back