Hi, I am Rachel

I just got my third QOS tattoo. One on left ankle, one on lower back above the crack and the new one is above my vagina.

The tattoo guy was cute and 29. He said he can block the window to the waiting room and I said I am fine as it is. Going to sex parties had made me very body positive.

I just got my third QOS tattoo. One on left ankle, one on lower back above the crack and the new one is above my vagina.

The tattoo guy was cute and 29. He said he can block the window to the waiting room and I said I am fine as it is. Going to sex parties had made me very body positive.
And along with you being gorgeous Rachel, I’d bet the tats drew a lot of attention especially if there were any black guys there..

I go to parties, and I love black guys. If I am on my back with legs up is shows guys watching. Missionary guys love the see the mount QOS. Guys from behind smack the lower back tat after they cum. So guys see a QOS in every position I am in. I want another QOS for my other ankle.

I go to parties, and I love black guys. If I am on my back with legs up is shows guys watching. Missionary guys love the see the mount QOS. Guys from behind smack the lower back tat after they cum. So guys see a QOS in every position I am in. I want another QOS for my other ankle.
i'm thinking about finally getting it just trying to decide where

There are different types of parties. On the 29th I am going to the APA to a party with black and Latinos. I hope to be with 10 to 12 guys. Friday I may go to a sex club. There I may be with 2 to 4 guys. When the sex club has parties, I am with 10 to 14 guys.

Sex clubs and sex parties are good places to hook up and from there get phone numbers. Check out Fetlife events. In Philly and South Jersey there are sex clubs.

I like black guys. So I go to places that mostly have back guys. I am a slut so I hook up with a lot of black guys.

There are different types of parties. On the 29th I am going to the APA to a party with black and Latinos. I hope to be with 10 to 12 guys. Friday I may go to a sex club. There I may be with 2 to 4 guys. When the sex club has parties, I am with 10 to 14 guys.

Sex clubs and sex parties are good places to hook up and from there get phone numbers. Check out Fetlife events. In Philly and South Jersey there are sex clubs.

I like black guys. So I go to places that mostly have back guys. I am a slut so I hook up with a lot of black guys.
Would you mind messaging me so I can find where these places are?

All I can say is WOW Rachel. You are definitely getting your share of black cock and then some.. .. If I may ask, do you have any girlfriends that can keep up with all your action or some that might be trying to keep up with you..?

Back