Questions for Husbands who Fantasize....

I have been cuckolded for over 30 years, from my early 20's. A lot/ most of the early times were without my knowledge, then later with my knowledge but without my approval, to then accepting it, and finally then wanting and encouraging it.

It does a lot of emotional damage and changes who you are sexually. It set me on a path of eroticising wanting to be constantly being hurt/ humiliated/ cheated on and was the fuel for most of my masturbating... 30 years on, still is.

There is no joy of finding out through others or the grapevine that the woman you love more than anything and trust with your life, is cheating on you. By all means seek out sex wherever you need it, but doing it behind a husband/ cucks backs strips him of more than his pride.

Prob mixed but excited...and happy too because she is finally getting true pleasure..then maybe i could become a true cuck

I would take advantage of it. Maybe act hurt or mad have him step into the hall or have her under the impression he's leaving then when we were alone she would do just about anything i wanted in that moment in fear of how im gonna react so if have her let me tie her up and have him come back in to her hands cuffed and feet tied above her head and with her ads in the air I'd tell him to give it to her in the ass

My wife knows I want that to happen so I secretly hope to walk in on that everyday! I still think i would be hurt for a minute or two but then watching her sexy ass getting plowed by bbc would turn me on so much that it wouldnt last long.

I'm sorry, but my husband can not answer that because it's not his business. I am the boss! ;)
My husband has to fantasize and think what I say to her! :cool:
When he comes home and he sees me fucking with a black bull, he must be happy and must trust me. :happy:
After that, he would have to fantasize and beg for this to I make this lifestyle. :angel:
If the black bull wants it, then he should be served. :exciting:

41620183.jpg
39476947.jpg39332279.jpg32693709.jpg32327367.jpg43879879.jpgP1000941.JPG32768477.jpgtalpny0.jpgDSC03696.JPGFuck_0.JPG31203823.jpgDSC04444.JPG

For husbands that fantasize about their wives going black, but havent shared with your wives yet.....

How would you truly feel is you came home to find your wife being plowed by a black man (or you found out by other means)? Would the initial feeling of betrayal hit home or would the overwhelming fantasy of seeing her being stretched by bbc, outweigh everything else??
Me as a hotwife tbh don't give a ******* about how my cuck would feel. It is his problem. What is true is that I am not going to give up having amazing sex because of him. I love being a hotwife and I wouldn't change my behaviour because of anyone. Size matters!

Me as a hotwife tbh don't give a ******* about how my cuck would feel. It is his problem. What is true is that I am not going to give up having amazing sex because of him. I love being a hotwife and I wouldn't change my behaviour because of anyone. Size matters!
Bad attitude
you SHOULD care how your husband feels
otherwise its NOT cuckolding
Cuckolding is something to be enjoyed TOGETHER
otherwise its NOT cuckolding....its just fucking other guys
in that case, just divorce your small dick husband and go fuck as many big dick men as you can
and then when you are all used up...when you are old and nobody wants to fuck you anymore, you can live alone with your 6 cats

Maybe you didn't get the point in general. Read again the question and check my reply.
But un case you still can't get It. I would divorce and find another cuck.
In my case I also have a femdom role so pls next time measure your words. Don't be scroogy!

Hola desde Barcelona,me gustaria poder conocerte y ser amigos en esta pajina y si te gusto conocernos de mas cerca.

I would take advantage of it. Maybe act hurt or mad have him step into the hall or have her under the impression he's leaving then when we were alone she would do just about anything i wanted in that moment in fear of how im gonna react so if have her let me tie her up and have him come back in to her hands cuffed and feet tied above her head and with her ads in the air I'd tell him to give it to her in the ass
Damn...you've thought this through

Hell yeah babe!

Back