Questions for Husbands who Fantasize....

My INCREDIBLY sexy and hot Sicilian wife, my dream girl sexually, my (still!!) number one fantasy girl-with-the-HOT-pussy suburban housewife Melissa and I discuss this often.. her "going black"... yet she's always for years had nervousness/shyness about actually doing it.

We got very, VERY close about 7 years ago, selected "candidates" from among several replies to our online posts, I'd spoken (and met) a few "top candidates" and everything was a "go"... Then a week or two later, with hotel and babysitter etc planned, Melissa tore her ACL (knee) jogging, there were months of rehab ahead and we never pursued it seriously since.

But she fantasizes often, even sends me short video snippets/clips while I'm in work or away on business... Her using her "toys" (vibrators, dildos, vibrating nipple clips, etc etc etc)...

And in the clips she'll be heard clearly, moaning, things like "Fuck me with your black cock!" and/or "Oh my God he's fucking me good, baby!! He's fucking me HARD (etc etc). And it turns me on INCREDIBLY that she's" being fucked by a black man" (but is actually using a huge dildo).. But now to your question, which is a great one.

If I came home from a business conference and she" timed it "(or didn't time it, I'd arrived home early after our business meeting wound down a day early, etcLOL) and I got out of the Uber, carried my suitcase to the door, unlocked and opened it and heard Melissa yelling out "OHHH!! Fuck me!! Fuck me baby! Yesssss!!", and I assumed it was her and her vibrator, tiptoed upstairs and gently opened the bedroom door, expecting to see her 10 inch rabbit vibrator sliding in and out of her.. yet INSTEAD saw a handsome hung, younger, bigger, muscular black stud literally reaming her hot Sicilian pussy with slam-fucking sensation, and saw her in *******, being filled with his huge cock? Moaning in *******, clearly being satisfied like never before, enjoying the absolute "fuck of her lifetime", etc?

I'm honestly - honestly - thinking that my initial reaction would be hurt, maybe feeling "betrayed", disappointed (strongly) that she'd decided to go forward with her fantasy - but without me watching and "encouraging".

I'm fairly certain my initial reaction would be "Melissa? WTF?? You went for it alone??"... and then after her initial shock/embarrasment and after the black stud goes somewhat limp from shock and surprise? (or fear that I was about to shoot or stab him LOL?)...

I'm pretty sure I'd say "Please! Don't stop!! Please! Fuck my wife!!" and I would enjoy, probably jerk off watching it, probably "congratulate" him/her when she was finished with her (fourth?) orgasm, etc etc..
He would leave, we'd kiss, hug.. BUT...

BUT...I'd probably look into her beautiful eyes, pause, then I'd tell her how "hurt" or "disappointed" I am that she had decided to do this without me in the room? (as we've fantasized and "role played" about doing, many many times we've discussed and fantasized about it) ...

I'd probably ask her "Why did you do it without me, after all the fantasizing we've done? Years of thinking about me watching you get fucked, yet.. You do it when I'm away? Not even a video camera running? You were going to get fucked but.. Maybe not even tell me? Or maybe you WOULD tell me?.. But....Huh?"

I honestly, strongly believe that one of the BEST things about this" BBC For Her" fantasy we share is.. the fact that it's SHARED. (the fantasy. I'm straight, not talking about sharing him, but sharing the fantasy)...

The fact that we discuss this, that we both talk about how wonderful it would finally be, the fact that we SHARE these erotic/sexy/wild fantasies and dreams, the fact that we openly discuss it with each other is one of the BEST turn-ons for me.

Hearing my mostly-shy, beautiful, hot-pussied Sicilian girl with the huge and hot-when-hard-and-erect nipples... hearing her tell the husband that she loves, and who absolutely LOVES her in return (head over heels, even after over 30 years married).. Hearing her tell me how often she thinks and fantasizes about being FUCKED by a black stud, seeing her walk through a Walmart/Mall/Supermarket/Waterfront park (etc), encountering a hot big black dude, seeing them exchange eye contact, walking past and then when he's gone whispering in my ear "I'd fuck him in a heartbeat!" or "He looked at me like he wanted to fuck me right here right now" etc.. That's one of the biggest and best turn-ons of our relationship and, in my opinion, strengthens our (mutual) love and adoration for each other...

But.. if she were out for a walk alone, got "hit on" by a black stud, accepted the offer and took him home... and I walked in on them after work that evening? Saw my hot sexy wife being fucked senseless by some random, handsome and HUGE black stud? Heard her moaning and orgasming like I'd never heard before???... Yes, it would be AN incredible and AMAZING turn on...but..

BUT.....initially? Immediately? On the spot?

II'm thinking it would be stunningly hurtful. I'm just being honest, but... I think I'd be "excitedly disappointed", if that makes sense?

Here I am with VOLUMES of pictures of her that I look at (still do!!) literally constantly, watch MILES of video of our "fantasy sessions" etc etc (and jerk off to her every time. I'm literally in heaven when thinking about our bedroom and all the great fun and pleasure we've enjoyed over the years.

Yet/but..being completely excluded from the encounter?

Probably hurt, to be honest. She's INCREDIBLY sexy and I/we think about "getting her fucked properly" constantly, fanstisizeng to and with each other about it. But I'm honestly not sure what my reaction would be if she "flew solo" with it...
15455721986242345tyhji87654edfghtred.png1541943795959cfgbcfgdfcg~2(1).png15531981735264sdf4sdf4sdf4~2.pngBest pt 1 178(1)~2.jpg

For husbands that fantasize about their wives going black, but havent shared with your wives yet.....

How would you truly feel is you came home to find your wife being plowed by a black man (or you found out by other means)? Would the initial feeling of betrayal hit home or would the overwhelming fantasy of seeing her being stretched by bbc, outweigh everything else??
I guess the overwhelming fantasy away everything else. Especially since she knows what my fantasy is if she ended up acting on it she would certainly understand that it was something I wanted. Certainly something to think about but I know that I would be extremely turned on and very happy

For husbands that fantasize about their wives going black, but havent shared with your wives yet.....

How would you truly feel is you came home to find your wife being plowed by a black man (or you found out by other means)? Would the initial feeling of betrayal hit home or would the overwhelming fantasy of seeing her being stretched by bbc, outweigh everything else??
I would absolutely love it I can't wait

I guess the overwhelming fantasy away everything else. Especially since she knows what my fantasy is if she ended up acting on it she would certainly understand that it was something I wanted. Certainly something to think about but I know that I would be extremely turned on and very happy
I think you'd be taken back from the rush and reality of it. The after effect would prob be the hardest for you

If I did it behind his back, it's down right out betrayal, no fantasy there! Its cheating and intentionally hurting the one you love!.

If I did it behind his back, it's down right out betrayal, no fantasy there! Its cheating and intentionally hurting the one you love!.
Assuming this is a wife I'm talking to, this post was for husband's that secretly fantasize about their wives going black but haven't told their wives their fantasy as of yet

I think you'd be taken back from the rush and reality of it. The after effect would prob be the hardest for you
I think that there's always a possibility of that overwhelming feeling of oh my God what just happened. I suppose there will always be the possibility of some of that angst especially at first. I think if it's something that a couple really want to get into I think any kind of feeling of angst would disappear rapidly can be replaced with excitement

I think that there's always a possibility of that overwhelming feeling of oh my God what just happened. I suppose there will always be the possibility of some of that angst especially at first. I think if it's something that a couple really want to get into I think any kind of feeling of angst would disappear rapidly can be replaced with excitement
Very true

It's horseshit to think a man would come home and find his wife in bed with hanuman, and it be ok! A healthy relationship is a mutual agreement to explore, not a free ticket to be a slut to every tom, dick and harry! If that's your relationship, I'm sure you will be in divorce court soon! But then again, who knows! It may work for some!☻

Is have to say I’d be angry bcuz she didn’t have me watch but I’d probably just pull up a chair and jack off until he’s done then fuck her afterwards

Assuming this is a wife I'm talking to, this post was for husband's that secretly fantasize about their wives going black but haven't told their wives their fantasy as of yet
Oh honey, it is the wife, but the fantasy must be agreed upon by both, but after many years of marriage and this as a fantasy of mine, I would not step out on my husband for any fantasy, because that's where the fantasy stops and the cheating begins. But with that said, I have a girlfriend who is sent out by her husband and he listens to them via phone, but it's all prearranged! Different strokes for different folks.. and this is a web page designed for women to find black men, so I assumed, so why are you even on here unless your a bull!

And my husband is straight forward about the *******. It's our fantasy to watch me have sex with a black male. I want it, he wants it. And if I were to step out on him behind his back, then I would expect he would then feel the door is open and step out on me. Swinging is a controlled chaos that come last, put it first and the house of cards will fall! And the marriage will find turmoil, stress and regret! Do it right, and find a respectable bull or bulls, and it can forever enhance your sexual experiences! Do it wrong and judge booty here you cum!

My INCREDIBLY sexy and hot Sicilian wife, my dream girl sexually, my (still!!) number one fantasy girl-with-the-HOT-pussy suburban housewife Melissa and I discuss this often.. her "going black"... yet she's always for years had nervousness/shyness about actually doing it.

We got very, VERY close about 7 years ago, selected "candidates" from among several replies to our online posts, I'd spoken (and met) a few "top candidates" and everything was a "go"... Then a week or two later, with hotel and babysitter etc planned, Melissa tore her ACL (knee) jogging, there were months of rehab ahead and we never pursued it seriously since.

But she fantasizes often, even sends me short video snippets/clips while I'm in work or away on business... Her using her "toys" (vibrators, dildos, vibrating nipple clips, etc etc etc)...

And in the clips she'll be heard clearly, moaning, things like "Fuck me with your black cock!" and/or "Oh my God he's fucking me good, baby!! He's fucking me HARD (etc etc). And it turns me on INCREDIBLY that she's" being fucked by a black man" (but is actually using a huge dildo).. But now to your question, which is a great one.

If I came home from a business conference and she" timed it "(or didn't time it, I'd arrived home early after our business meeting wound down a day early, etcLOL) and I got out of the Uber, carried my suitcase to the door, unlocked and opened it and heard Melissa yelling out "OHHH!! Fuck me!! Fuck me baby! Yesssss!!", and I assumed it was her and her vibrator, tiptoed upstairs and gently opened the bedroom door, expecting to see her 10 inch rabbit vibrator sliding in and out of her.. yet INSTEAD saw a handsome hung, younger, bigger, muscular black stud literally reaming her hot Sicilian pussy with slam-fucking sensation, and saw her in *******, being filled with his huge cock? Moaning in *******, clearly being satisfied like never before, enjoying the absolute "fuck of her lifetime", etc?

I'm honestly - honestly - thinking that my initial reaction would be hurt, maybe feeling "betrayed", disappointed (strongly) that she'd decided to go forward with her fantasy - but without me watching and "encouraging".

I'm fairly certain my initial reaction would be "Melissa? WTF?? You went for it alone??"... and then after her initial shock/embarrasment and after the black stud goes somewhat limp from shock and surprise? (or fear that I was about to shoot or stab him LOL?)...

I'm pretty sure I'd say "Please! Don't stop!! Please! Fuck my wife!!" and I would enjoy, probably jerk off watching it, probably "congratulate" him/her when she was finished with her (fourth?) orgasm, etc etc..
He would leave, we'd kiss, hug.. BUT...

BUT...I'd probably look into her beautiful eyes, pause, then I'd tell her how "hurt" or "disappointed" I am that she had decided to do this without me in the room? (as we've fantasized and "role played" about doing, many many times we've discussed and fantasized about it) ...

I'd probably ask her "Why did you do it without me, after all the fantasizing we've done? Years of thinking about me watching you get fucked, yet.. You do it when I'm away? Not even a video camera running? You were going to get fucked but.. Maybe not even tell me? Or maybe you WOULD tell me?.. But....Huh?"

I honestly, strongly believe that one of the BEST things about this" BBC For Her" fantasy we share is.. the fact that it's SHARED. (the fantasy. I'm straight, not talking about sharing him, but sharing the fantasy)...

The fact that we discuss this, that we both talk about how wonderful it would finally be, the fact that we SHARE these erotic/sexy/wild fantasies and dreams, the fact that we openly discuss it with each other is one of the BEST turn-ons for me.

Hearing my mostly-shy, beautiful, hot-pussied Sicilian girl with the huge and hot-when-hard-and-erect nipples... hearing her tell the husband that she loves, and who absolutely LOVES her in return (head over heels, even after over 30 years married).. Hearing her tell me how often she thinks and fantasizes about being FUCKED by a black stud, seeing her walk through a Walmart/Mall/Supermarket/Waterfront park (etc), encountering a hot big black dude, seeing them exchange eye contact, walking past and then when he's gone whispering in my ear "I'd fuck him in a heartbeat!" or "He looked at me like he wanted to fuck me right here right now" etc.. That's one of the biggest and best turn-ons of our relationship and, in my opinion, strengthens our (mutual) love and adoration for each other...

But.. if she were out for a walk alone, got "hit on" by a black stud, accepted the offer and took him home... and I walked in on them after work that evening? Saw my hot sexy wife being fucked senseless by some random, handsome and HUGE black stud? Heard her moaning and orgasming like I'd never heard before???... Yes, it would be AN incredible and AMAZING turn on...but..

BUT.....initially? Immediately? On the spot?

II'm thinking it would be stunningly hurtful. I'm just being honest, but... I think I'd be "excitedly disappointed", if that makes sense?

Here I am with VOLUMES of pictures of her that I look at (still do!!) literally constantly, watch MILES of video of our "fantasy sessions" etc etc (and jerk off to her every time. I'm literally in heaven when thinking about our bedroom and all the great fun and pleasure we've enjoyed over the years.

Yet/but..being completely excluded from the encounter?

Probably hurt, to be honest. She's INCREDIBLY sexy and I/we think about "getting her fucked properly" constantly, fanstisizeng to and with each other about it. But I'm honestly not sure what my reaction would be if she "flew solo" with it...
View attachment 2622523View attachment 2622524View attachment 2622526View attachment 2622528
Well I am a bi-sexual, and I would have to say she is georgous! Beautiful body and has curves is all the right places!

Back