Questions for Husbands who Fantasize....

For husbands that fantasize about their wives going black, but havent shared with your wives yet.....

How would you truly feel is you came home to find your wife being plowed by a black man (or you found out by other means)? Would the initial feeling of betrayal hit home or would the overwhelming fantasy of seeing her being stretched by bbc, outweigh everything else??
what an OMG great question for white husbands!!

in my opinion, if I have fantasy of my wife getting blacked thaen I should be glad knowing about it, even if it happened secretly and she tried to hide it from me. My wife knows about my desire to become a cuckold for her, so if she would have sex with other men I appreciate it and Would be glad about it

in my opinion, if I have fantasy of my wife getting blacked thaen I should be glad knowing about it, even if it happened secretly and she tried to hide it from me. My wife knows about my desire to become a cuckold for her, so if she would have sex with other men I appreciate it and Would be glad about it
So essentially, youd rather know about it upfront than find about it later on?

Its funny... if it was an average white guy like myself screwing my wife and I caught them, I would be very angry.

Now in the much more likely event that I walked in on an alpha black man with a BBC stretching my wife out properly, I would be FAR from angry.
Lol glad you brought that aspect into the equation because I've actually wondered if husbands would be mad if they caught their wives with a white man...
Something tells me most would but like you said, if it's an alpha black man, than it's ok it seems

Lol glad you brought that aspect into the equation because I've actually wondered if husbands would be mad if they caught their wives with a white man...
Something tells me most would but like you said, if it's an alpha black man, than it's ok it seems

Totally. To be honest, I would likely feel like I'm trespassing on his territory. I'd probably say "Sorry for disrupting you sir. Can I bring you a beer?"

In this whole thing I have told her I wanted to watch her and be there. She tells me I can't be mad if she comes home well fucked because I've given her the OK to fuck someone else..I said no , its was supposed to be both of us there.. but I get hard as she talks about coming home fucked with her panties soaked from cum leaking out her so I think she knows .. she has always told me she wanted to do without first then come home to me.

For husbands that fantasize about their wives going black, but havent shared with your wives yet.....

How would you truly feel is you came home to find your wife being plowed by a black man (or you found out by other means)? Would the initial feeling of betrayal hit home or would the overwhelming fantasy of seeing her being stretched by bbc, outweigh everything else??
Well, my wife knows about my desire for her to enjoy taking a black bull lover. So even if I did feel jealousy, I could hardly complain if I caught her doing just that. I think that after the initial shock, I would kiss her, then ask if I could watch.

Would feel initial betrayal. But the excitement of watching her taking some black cock and seeing the pleasure on her face would take over. Btw she has never had black cock as far as I know.

We've talked about sharing (not about race or ethnicity because that's not especially material to my desires) but that's simply impossible to answer. Cheating is definitely not cool. I'd want us to talk about it a lot, to fully understand her motivations and desires, and be reassured of her continuing love for me and commitment to us.

I've forgiven her sexual infidelity before (before marriage), and believe I would again. We have a great marriage, so much together. Plus there's a wisdom and understanding that comes with maturity.

While I was very troubled and confused, I know I eventually desired her even more the times she cheated when we were young. I really believe I could almost move beyond the "being troubled and confused" part altogether if it were to happen today, so long as it was just about lust and desire on her part, and scratching that itch with someone who'd excited her. I love and respect this woman...... I'd accept her, and her desires.

I do think I'd also see a clear opportunity to express how her desires/cheating could be an impetus for something rewarding we might try together where another man might play a central role in it. That would take an acceptance of me on her part.

Last edited:
In this whole thing I have told her I wanted to watch her and be there. She tells me I can't be mad if she comes home well fucked because I've given her the OK to fuck someone else..I said no , its was supposed to be both of us there.. but I get hard as she talks about coming home fucked with her panties soaked from cum leaking out her so I think she knows .. she has always told me she wanted to do without first then come home to me.
I've been in communication with a potential cuck or two and it appears that some wives would prefer to fuck without their husbands there first...so don't be surprised if she comes home one day and gives you "that look" my man

Back