Questions for black men - which would you rather?

1) to get over the race issue and live in a world where it literally has no significance, or...to continue watching white males squirm in emasculated angst as you literally alter the white genetic pool with every orgasm you have inside a white woman's vagina?

2) would you rather one blonde German woman of pure Nordic ancestry or two Mediterranean women?

1) to get over the race issue and live in a world where it literally has no significance, or...to continue watching white males squirm in emasculated angst as you literally alter the white genetic pool with every orgasm you have inside a white woman's vagina?

2) would you rather one blonde German woman of pure Nordic ancestry or two Mediterranean women?

1) neither of these answers seem mutually exclusive

2) Two Mediterranean women.

1) by altering our white genes they are actually fighting against racism already :ROFLMAO:

Question for the cucks.... Do you think that when I'm buried to the hilt in any woman, (white women in this case) I am thinking about all the males of that race and how me fucking their women is affecting them? Or how you are squirming?

Please know that I am not....I am most likely thinking of how I want to take her next?... Where do I want to deliver this nut?... Does she have any friends/family that might want to join us next time.

The only times I'm thinking about their men is if they are with their wives when we meet and they see the instant connection between us.... Or if I see a beautiful woman out and talking to me alone... Then I think damn... Her dude is fuckin up

Honestly neither ? The way you phrased was kinda poor and in regards to #1.

Most blk men have no desire to "stick it to the white man"

There is a difference between being anti-racist and anti-white. Black ppl are against racism. Black ppl dont want to do white ppl what white ppl have done to black ppl. God just didn't make us that way. He just didn't give us that kinda heart.

And also and this may suprise and shock you, but blk men like hot women or just women, so sure all the black man who dick down a prime Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct

598c6cfa76084ac4198b7715

1645902385818-png.607395

For me I really like those Amazon tall short haired white women type

bbc-sports-personality-year-arrivals-sxhuiq_mno6x-jpg.5791520

manali-lukha-alastair-stewart-and-becky-mantin-attend-the-itv-gala-at-the-london-palladium-on.jpg

But u better believe all the men in here would dick down a prime Naomi Campbell

naomi.jpg

Or some of those hot blk women on insta

1631622391766-png.539095

1645902089960-png.607382

Or hot Latina Eva Mendes type

Eva-Mendes-Says-She-Wishes-She-Still-Had-Her-Odd-Bone-Structure-From-20-Years-Ago-Promo.jpg

Or a hot Asian Lucy Liu type

225.jpg

These are all younger pic of these women (apart from the ones on insta) I know they're older now but you get my point.

As far as #2 goes. It is funny that you talk about blacks pairing up with white women, yet white guys have zero problem going around and fkin women of all different races and their racial identity is never in question.

Why does the world always want to dk police blk men ?

People talk about blacks are “diluting” the white genetic pool when they get a white girl pregnant, yet a large number of white guys are shacking up with Asian and Latina and blk chicks and producing mixed babies of their own. Why not rage against them?

And look there is a STRONG contingent of white women who would never date/fk a black or non-white man. Game or no game, they’re just not trying to hear it. So white guys who are paranoid about "black men stealing all the white girls", some of your sisters are keeping it pure for you. But are you banging them either way? Probably not.

But understand this

The BBC is an equal opportunity employer.

Black guys will and do bang White chicks. But NOT at the exclusion of Black or non white chicks. We’re guys first… which means most of us will bang ANY female that looks right.

Last edited:
Question for the cucks.... Do you think that when I'm buried to the hilt in any woman, (white women in this case) I am thinking about all the males of that race and how me fucking their women is affecting them? Or how you are squirming?

Real talk

Please know that I am not....I am most likely thinking of how I want to take her next?... Where do I want to deliver this nut?... Does she have any friends/family that might want to join us next time.

giphy.gif

The only times I'm thinking about their men is if they are with their wives when we meet and they see the instant connection between us.... Or if I see a beautiful woman out and talking to me alone... Then I think damn... Her dude is fuckin up

I hear that.

Honestly neither ? The way you phrased was kinda poor and in regards to #1.

Most blk men have no desire to "stick it to the white man"

There is a difference between being anti-racist and anti-white. Black ppl are against racism. Black ppl dont want to do white ppl what white ppl have done to black ppl. God just didn't make us that way. He just didn't give us that kinda heart.

And also and this may suprise and shock you, but blk men like hot women or just women, so sure all the black man who dick down a prime Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct

598c6cfa76084ac4198b7715

1645902385818-png.607395

For me I really like those Amazon tall short haired white women type

bbc-sports-personality-year-arrivals-sxhuiq_mno6x-jpg.5791520

manali-lukha-alastair-stewart-and-becky-mantin-attend-the-itv-gala-at-the-london-palladium-on.jpg

But u better believe all the men in here would dick down a prime Naomi Campbell

naomi.jpg

Or some of those hot blk women on insta

1631622391766-png.539095

1645902089960-png.607382

Or hot Latina Eva Mendes type

Eva-Mendes-Says-She-Wishes-She-Still-Had-Her-Odd-Bone-Structure-From-20-Years-Ago-Promo.jpg

Or a hot Asian Lucy Liu type

225.jpg

These are all younger pic of these women (apart from the ones on insta) I know they're older now but you get my point.

As far as #2 goes. It is funny that you talk about blacks pairing up with white women, yet white guys have zero problem going around and fkin women of all different races and their racial identity is never in question.

Why does the world always want to dk police blk men ?

People talk about blacks are “diluting” the white genetic pool when they get a white girl pregnant, yet a large number of white guys are shacking up with Asian and Latina and blk chicks and producing mixed babies of their own. Why not rage against them?

And look there is a STRONG contingent of white women who would never date/fk a black or non-white man. Game or no game, they’re just not trying to hear it. So white guys who are paranoid about "black men stealing all the white girls", some of your sisters are keeping it pure for you. But are you banging them either way? Probably not.

But understand this

The BBC is an equal opportunity employer.

Black guys will and do bang White chicks. But NOT at the exclusion of Black or non white chicks. We’re guys first… which means most of us bang ANY female that looks right.
Very well said, I am tired of all this race baiting BS.

Very well said, I am tired of all this race baiting BS.
I was just saying this in the DMs here, nobody's out for revenge. We're not trying to do a Nat's Rebellion with our dicks, excuse me, cocks. We've fought too many wars as Americans to want to destroy America with some weird biological warfare. Americans are a dysfunctional family and like most dysfunctional families, we're fighting or fucking each other on any given day. Sometimes both. Now let an outsider try to come in and do the same thing, they're getting jumped.

Our history is hidden, but if you look hard enough, it's there. Those are French medals of Gallantry for ending the nazi occupation, imagine how much of a slut your wife would be if y'all had to give shelter to a bull soldier that liberated your country for you. In my fantasy there was some cuckold couple action going on.World War 1 Heroes posing like they should.png

Back