Question for the woman please answer

87eliaz

Couple
Hello, I am new in here and me and my girlfriend have talked about her fucking a bbc while I watch it really turns me on to her get an orgasm.. I want to ask all the woman’s in here if it is a good idea to arrange a meeting for her first bull :)

So if they say no? The lifestyle isn't a one size fits all. One person's kink could be another's cringe. Make sure you have open communication and you take things slow. She can not unsuck that cock. Once it's done it's done and you have to live with it. Good luck on your journey.

Hello, I am new in here and me and my girlfriend have talked about her fucking a bbc while I watch it really turns me on to her get an orgasm.. I want to ask all the woman’s in here if it is a good idea to arrange a meeting for her first bull :)
If she is not into it, it's a fool's errand.

Well that is more of a you and her question versus asking online. I am sure most people online will say go for it as most of have been success stories when it comes to some form of the lifestyle.

Back