Question for the married ladies.....Do you invite your lover into your marriage bed?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by Darius, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Darius

Darius Member

US
    Hi Everyone, this topic has come up a few times with married women and I get different responses. The women I have talked to either love it as part of the cuckolding experience or they are absolutely against it.

Personally, I like having sex with a married woman in her marriage bed while hubby is away. Ladies, I would like to hear both sides from your perspective. Why do you do it....or not do it?

2. Askoldia

Askoldia Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Lithuania
    no, I don't:)

MalikTheFreak and wannabe cuck like this.
  3. Darius

Darius Member

US
    Thank you for the reply. Would you mind sharing why you don't?

4. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    No, I don't. I have tried to keep what me and hubby do for fun seperate from our home life. This has got harder to do, but still would be a step too far at the moment.

MalikTheFreak and wannabe cuck like this.
  5. beenblackened

beenblackened Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    I have several times and to me it is a more intense love making session knowing that it is my marriage bed.

6. cuckhappy

cuckhappy Well-Known Member Gold Member

Australia
    I love having him in my bed so does hubby . Hubby loves the smell he leaves and I am moor relaxed in my own bed

7. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    love having hubby in bed watching really turns him on and he cums without touching his cock that's the power of the bulls cock

8. MrsAndMrT

MrsAndMrT Active Member

Hubby likes me bringing other men into our marital bed,turns him on watching me being unfaithful and it's a nice thrill to be fucked by other men in the bed we share xxx

9. jdflacpl

jdflacpl Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    yes my wife prefers it in our bed IMG_1428.JPG

10. connnie169

connnie169 Well-Known Member

11. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    Nothing like a bull fucking me in bed while hubby looks on

12. Bellaazz

Bellaazz Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    We have used our bed and also hotels

TheUBM, Anonyymi, WillandSusn and 4 others like this.
  13. paus999

paus999 Active Member

Switzerland
    Wife:
    I only fick my lover in my marriage bed, when my husband is with us.

14. inkedangels

inkedangels Well-Known Member Gold Member

We had a regular BBC who was local to us and this made it easier for short notice, on one occasion whilst mrs inked was enjoying herself with her bull up stairs in our bed, whilst I was wanking downstairs listen to them, our 19 yr old daughter came back early, so not to arise suspicion in her , I explained that "mom had gone to bed and I was just joining her". I quickly climbed the stairs and into our bedroom, shutting the door hastily, in case our daughter was behind me, there was mrs inked on the bed with her BBC lying between her legs, his cock still inserted, hard and deep, but they had stopped fucking because they had also heard someone come into the house. I motioned the thumbs up to them both and they carried on slowly, I got into bed and lied down next to my wife holding her hand whilst they proceeded to fuck each other, it was an immence turn on for all involved, doing this with our 19yr old daughter only feet away from us in her own bedroom. it began very slowly, both being quiet and wary about being heard through the bedroom wall, and about 4 hours later, it ended with me having to clean her beautiful tight pussy after her BBC had cum inside her several times

15. CuckCpl4BBC

CuckCpl4BBC Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    It's such a kinky, naughty thing to do....so yes I do.

16. Bristolangela

Bristolangela Member

This is something we agreed wouldn't happen with my last lover. Currently in between boyfriends at the moment but if and when I have another regular once we established its something I would like to happen. However I would like my maidy cuck to be happy about it and he wasn't previously. I would like him to suggest it, him prepair the bed, he makes the beds anyway normally but I mean a special preparation and be happy about it.
    Just not sure how to plant the seed lol

17. Pansymaid

Pansymaid New Member

How do you plant the seed!
    Easy! Just remind him how lucky he is to have a wonderful wife like you!

Tiruh811 and don dune like this.
  18. Bristolangela

Bristolangela Member

Wow pansy!

Thankyou so much you are kind X
    Perhaps you could maid for me also?
    You could be the "under maid" perhaps lol like a scullery maid and take orders from my husband the now the senior maId maybe ? Do you have a nice uniform?
    We have a double bed in the spare room, I could pop you both into bed nice and early in your nighties when I go out for the evening lol x

19. Pansymaid

Pansymaid New Member

I would love that miss

raykink and Tiruh811 like this.
  20. Bristolangela

Bristolangela Member

I bet you would.

Or maybe I should have you as senior maid perhaps and my husband under you, maybe that's a more interesting idea?
    You could be in charge of him and dish out my orders and punishments, L may put that proposal to him this afternoon!

Question to all sissy cucks,,,
    How would you train my husband in sissyness and obedience if you were my senior maid?