Question for the ladies who cheat..

there is another thread running about wives who cheat.

there are several responses about how difficult it is to find a partner & the time to meet him.

i'd like to ask; ladies, how & where do you find an acceptable partner & how do you make time to play?

thank you. & please keep making this the best site on the internet.

The simple answer is its very difficult to find a guy who is accepting of your situation they all say they are but its only a matter of time until they want more than you can give(timewise) or demand a meeting when its just not possible. As far as getting away with it alot has to do with your partner and his trust level. I have been very fortunate in this area. Its also a huge plus to have at least one friend who can and will cover for you meaning they know what you do. IN the end its all about planning and making rules that keep things closed and keeping to those rules regardless of how horny you are. You also have to careful with where you meet and play. I play about a hr from home so its unlikely I will run into anyone who knows me or I know but it has happened. Its best to frequent places that are not similar to places you and your spouse go to. its something you will have to figure out for yourself how it will work for you. You willl know how far you can push , what level of risk you are willing to accept and etc.

Jobs. Family. Distance. Covid. It’s all a giant cock block. BBC isn’t hard to find. It’s easy enough on here to find someone willing to meet for a NSA fuck. That’s not my thing. Finding someone you trust and can have an actual FWB situation with is my ideal. And when I found it? See above. Cuz I’m still not getting laid 😂😂😂

Jobs. Family. Distance. Covid. It’s all a giant cock block. BBC isn’t hard to find. It’s easy enough on here to find someone willing to meet for a NSA fuck. That’s not my thing. Finding someone you trust and can have an actual FWB situation with is my ideal. And when I found it? See above. Cuz I’m still not getting laid 😂😂😂
This worries me. The ideal would be a fwb relationship that is discrete

This worries me. The ideal would be a fwb relationship that is discrete
They’re out there. Although come to think of it, they found me lol. Good luck!

Also, you probably don’t want to advertise your plight lol, but the first FWB happened because I mentioned to a guy friend...you know the one, you always insisted you’re always gonna be just friends, that things weren’t great in the sex area and he couldn’t react fast enough. That was good while it lasted. LOL. After about five years he found someone and didn’t want to cheat on her 😂😂😂. But he was just a friend.

there are several responses about how difficult it is to find a partner & the time to meet him.

i'd like to ask; ladies, how & where do you find an acceptable partner & how do you make time to play?

On my case it was easy. Hubby works nights and often weekends. I also gave the I’m working late or running errands excuse or girls night out. Often girls night out would be that but often girls night out was also my play time. Didn’t matter if he was at work or not. But him working nights really helped

as swingers we had no reason to cheat, we agreed that if any one of us wanted do anything sexually we could long as we told partner, georgia and kev fucked while thinking i was asleep,also manager at her work told me she caught her and driver fucking

I think cheating wives or girlfriends are disgusting. Let me be clear, I also find cheating husband or boyfriends discusting.
It shows a tremendous amount of disrespect, it is al about selfishness. If one had any desensy, the one would separate first, and then date another man/woman.

I think cheating wives or girlfriends are disgusting. Let me be clear, I also find cheating husband or boyfriends discusting.
It shows a tremendous amount of disrespect, it is al about selfishness. If one had any desensy, the one would separate first, and then date another man/woman.
Sadly, many individuals fail to recognise success in the Lifestyle is fundamentally based on qualities such as trust, honesty, integrity, maturity, etc., Some of the hottest and kinkiest sex existing involves married couples where wifey lives out her sexual fantasies and hubby plays pimp, submissive or Dirty Dick Rodney jerking-off.

Sexual self-confidence in the relationship allows for both participants to play (with others) and not CHEAT....

Last edited:
Easy, i either fuck my baby daddy or my co worker. My bf doesnt know about either. He told me to stay away from both of them but in reality i cant. So when i drop my baby off to her dad we have "alone time" and when im at work we fuck in my car on lunch break
Are they both black?

I do all the time. My husband doesn’t know that I love bbc

My wife used to meet her lover every Sunday afternoon when I would be home watching football games. She would tell me she was going shopping and always came home with nothing but load inside her pussy. She would also meet him whenever I worked an overtime shift at night.

Back