Question for the ladies that consider themselves a hotwife.

CuckToBeInWV

Male
Gold Member
From
WV, US
I see a lot of the profiles for a hotwife/cuck couple show that she (or do they mean he?) is bisexual. Do you actively fool around with women? Do you incorporate women into your time with a bull? Do you fool around with another woman and make your boyfriend/hubby/cuck watch?

Just me being curious, it seems like a majority of the profiles with a hotwife say bisexual...

Wifey's sexual endeavors with ladies are generally mutually exclusive from the interracial lifestyle. If the two happen to overlap, fantastic. While relationships with black gentlemen are generally one-dimensional, girls often take on more of a friends with benefits role.

Hubby's involvement ranges from hearing about interactions after the fact to playing a submissive role similar to when we play as a couple.

I don't consider myself bisexual, but our bull is married to a very submissive woman and so she is there to cater for our needs, like my cuck. I enjoy eating her pussy and vice versa, but its mainly in the heat of it all, rather than me seeking women for sex. We have just found it easier to play with couples rather than single men, but unfortunately, if you find a couple with a hung gent, they are seeking the same in return. So we tend to look for couples only a seeking woman and hubby just sits, watches and wanks :)

I see a lot of the profiles for a hotwife/cuck couple show that she (or do they mean he?) is bisexual. Do you actively fool around with women? Do you incorporate women into your time with a bull? Do you fool around with another woman and make your boyfriend/hubby/cuck watch?

Just me being curious, it seems like a majority of the profiles with a hotwife say bisexual...
If I am in a threesome with another woman I don't have any problems with kissing or messing around with them but I don't consider myself to be bisexual because I am not trying to date any other women or seek out sex with another woman outside of that aspect.

Thanks for your comment, helped remind me that we're not alone! It is very difficult to find that couple, and they (we) are seeking the same.
Yes, its very frustrating. I totally understand it, where they are coming from, but makes it hard. We've have started chatting to SO many couples over the years, and as soon we swap hubby/ cock pics, they drop off or don't respond. We always tell them my cuck won't be having penetrative sex anyway, but I guess most couples/ swingers want a true four way swap.

I am bisexual and usually interact with lady's provided by other Bulls in an orgy setting. On ocasion I hit it off with another woman usual who also has an interest in BBC. The womean I am coaching now to try BBC is on my list for conquest. I am quite skilled with a strapon and might use it on her the first opportunity to give her an idea of the size she will be experiencing before it actually happens.

Yes, its very frustrating. I totally understand it, where they are coming from, but makes it hard. We've have started chatting to SO many couples over the years, and as soon we swap hubby/ cock pics, they drop off or don't respond. We always tell them my cuck won't be having penetrative sex anyway, but I guess most couples/ swingers want a true four way swap.

We can't speak for others, however we do fall into that category of looking for equal or greater in the size department and it is literally hard. We do make it known in advance, and wouldn't drop off or not respond. We have a few friends that know that she is an equal opportunist, meaning she wants at least equal to what she can get anytime at home. A true four way swap is ideal because we enjoy participating together, simultaneously.

Back