Question for the bulls?

so fellas... I was wondering if you have any communication with the cuck? For example if my wife did hook up with anyone from this site would it be weird for me to message them and say thanks or let them know it's ok to take her out for a good time before laying the pipe, letting him know what she has never done before ext? Just a question your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

I think it's a good idea to have open communication with both the husband and the wife. I take what you're asking is about how you increase the pleasure for your wife. Admirable. Giving clarity about your wife experiences, expectations, and desires can only result in a better interaction for everyone. Plus, if you're also communicating to your wife that you're committed to her and seeing she has a good time, then no doubt she will love you all the more and make the experience with the bull even hotter.

Yes it's a smart things to do. It works to promote a great relationship amongst all parties. Communication fosters pleasure not jealousy

I definitely don't want to seem like I'm trying to tell anyone what to do or like I'm the middle man trying to hard to make things happen

Personally I would welcome the cucks input wholeheartedly. After all, she's no doubt his pride and joy and he's trusting a bull with his "Precious":)

Communication on all parts should be expected when you first start. I talk to my wifes lovers. Then I move back and watch or walk her out the door for her night out.

Back