Question for Real Hotwives Based on an Exchange with my Therapist

Most of my session yesterday was about my continuing quest to get my wife to fuck a black guy. Years ago when I first brought up my fantasy my therapist said that the fantasy is fairly common, although she recently was even taken aback a bit when I quoted a survey from the Kinsey Institute a couple years back that said the most popular fantasy among married men, is to watch their wives have sex with another man (56%, race not specified). Since those earlier sessions she has dilvulged more (no confidential info divulged), about the couples she sees:

- A number of the men she sees have the exact same fantasy I do.
- Two of the wives of the various couples (she never told me how many couples exactly), said that they were concerned they would like the sex/experience too much and they worried they would cross a line that would hurt their marriage.
- Yesterday she asked me if I was worried about something that has happened to some of her female patients that have gone through with the fantasy, namely “Some wives had said that they can no longer orgasm from regular, vanilla sex anymore. They need the excitement and edginess of their IR encounters.”

I told her that I have read on here from at least two wives that they do still cum with their husbands and that “reclaim sex” is amazing. We both speculated that it was because of the intense passion and intensity of emotions that could bring. But it did make me curious because I would be kind of bummed if my wife could no longer have an orgasm when playing with me anymore.

Now I know many cucks and cuck wannabes get off on that idea (of their wives no longer getting off with them) but and will chime in with their fantasy musings, but I am only looking for real wife responses and please be honest. It wouldn’t mean I would stop pursuing this in real life but I do want to go in with my eyes wide open. Thanks in advance.

Interesting, i was placed into sessions in my youth , and once tried therapy when i was much older. My sessions were one on one. I told her many things and she also indicated many were quite common. Whenever i ask about other patients she would say every time we were here to talk about me. To talk about other patients was not ethical and she never did. She did offer to put me in a group situation where i could ask others anything i wanted directly.

My wife had a white lover with 10 inches of pleasure. She would do anything for him. He got restationed 8 months in. She c9nfessed years later he wanted her to leave me for him and she was very tempted. She said had it gone much longer she would have. She loved me but he was just different and better in certain aspects

My wife had a white lover with 10 inches of pleasure. She would do anything for him. He got restationed 8 months in. She c9nfessed years later he wanted her to leave me for him and she was very tempted. She said had it gone much longer she would have. She loved me but he was just different and better in certain aspects
The risk of our wives leaving us for another man is a risk all of us cuckolds take; especially when our wife is being fucked by a superior Alpha black man's big black hard cock. Their big black cocks and the way they use them to fuck our wives into intense orgasms on them can really make our loving white wives fall in love with them. Our white wife's need for the great pleasure that they deserve and get from big black cocks fucking hard and deep in our wife's unprotected married white cunt is what puts us white cuckold husbands at risk of losing our wife to a black man that fucks them so very well; especially since many of us married white cuckold husbands have small inferior white dicklettes that can not give our wife the pleasure that they NEED and DESERVE.

Most of my session yesterday was about my continuing quest to get my wife to fuck a black guy. Years ago when I first brought up my fantasy my therapist said that the fantasy is fairly common, although she recently was even taken aback a bit when I quoted a survey from the Kinsey Institute a couple years back that said the most popular fantasy among married men, is to watch their wives have sex with another man (56%, race not specified). Since those earlier sessions she has dilvulged more (no confidential info divulged), about the couples she sees:

- A number of the men she sees have the exact same fantasy I do.
- Two of the wives of the various couples (she never told me how many couples exactly), said that they were concerned they would like the sex/experience too much and they worried they would cross a line that would hurt their marriage.
- Yesterday she asked me if I was worried about something that has happened to some of her female patients that have gone through with the fantasy, namely “Some wives had said that they can no longer orgasm from regular, vanilla sex anymore. They need the excitement and edginess of their IR encounters.”

I told her that I have read on here from at least two wives that they do still cum with their husbands and that “reclaim sex” is amazing. We both speculated that it was because of the intense passion and intensity of emotions that could bring. But it did make me curious because I would be kind of bummed if my wife could no longer have an orgasm when playing with me anymore.

Now I know many cucks and cuck wannabes get off on that idea (of their wives no longer getting off with them) but and will chime in with their fantasy musings, but I am only looking for real wife responses and please be honest. It wouldn’t mean I would stop pursuing this in real life but I do want to go in with my eyes wide open. Thanks in advance.
After several hours, the vagina seems to "go back to normal"- so my fiancé and I still have amazing sex!

However I CAN see the whole 'needing more now' being a thing...

Interesting, i was placed into sessions in my youth , and once tried therapy when i was much older. My sessions were one on one. I told her many things and she also indicated many were quite common. Whenever i ask about other patients she would say every time we were here to talk about me. To talk about other patients was not ethical and she never did. She did offer to put me in a group situation where i could ask others anything i wanted directly.
She never has provided any information on her other clients, nor any detailed information from their sessions which might undermine their anonymity. I don’t consider it a breach in confidentiality at all. Nor would any disciplinary committee in this field.

Another example, this time pretty humorous. We are having sex and we have little time to spare since our ******* will be coming home. I’m just not feeling it and feeling the time pressure and worried not to make her sore…. I think I am close once but not working. I suggest another position and roll on my back. She’s getting frustrated because in our last session she had a great orgasm but we got interrupted before I could cum.

She said “I thought you had already? You said you were close?” I start stroking my cock and tell her “let me prime the pump a bit.” She squeezes her big black vibrator between her legs as she watches me for a few seconds, then I’m feeling adventurous so I say, “You know, this is why it’s a good idea to have two guys here. I can imagine the black guy with his long, thick black cock, rock hard, just dying to fuck you, tells me to “go over in the corner and stroke your cock or do whatever the fuck else I don’t care, I’m about to fuck your sexy little wife hard and deep!” My wife starts moaning loudly almost screaming with her eyes shut, then she yells, “Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me now!” I look at her and I kind of want to keep stroking my cock telling her all the things this big cocked black man will be doing and saying to her, but I’m hard again and say to myself, “Fuck it, why not.” I go behind her and start trying to spread her legs and she immediately yells, “What are you doing!?!?” I told her, “you asked me to fuck you.” Then she told me she was saying that to the fantasy black guy I introduced to the equation. Our ******* pulled into the garage right there and neither of us got off. Damn it.

Back