Question for fellow cucks and hotwives

have you guys noticed your dicks and balls get smaller and smaller as you get deeper in the lifestyle? And wives, notice that in your cucks? Here's me before cuckoldry, and currently View media item 12860View media item 12862
Here's one of me even throating a wife I met online. View media item 12864
Big changes as you all can see.
I've noticed this as well and posted something in the forum about this. My cock was always small (probably 4 1/2 inches) but now I am about 3 max totally hard (if I can get hard). I also no longer can last longer than 5 seconds and I cum, most of the time even when I am not hard. I think being a cuck has really made my physical traits a lot worse to match

I've noticed this as well and posted something in the forum about this. My cock was always small (probably 4 1/2 inches) but now I am about 3 max totally hard (if I can get hard). I also no longer can last longer than 5 seconds and I cum, most of the time even when I am not hard. I think being a cuck has really made my physical traits a lot worse to match
I last about 5 minutes, max. Most of the time when I get to watch. I cum while she's still blowing the guy to get him ready.

well when we got married i told my wife i was 5 inches she measured and i was actually 4 1/2 but now if you look at my profile pic u can see when hard i am barely 3. i guess it is all we cucks can expect.

I have pretty much hovered around an unremarkable 3.5" since I was pantied. Once I was put in my proper place, I can say my desire for pussy has vanished, except to clean one up. When I am not in chastity the sight of a Big Black, moist, muscular COCK makes me salivate and get hard.

I have pretty much hovered around an unremarkable 3.5" since I was pantied. Once I was put in my proper place, I can say my desire for pussy has vanished, except to clean one up. When I am not in chastity the sight of a Big Black, moist, muscular COCK makes me salivate and get hard.
i totally understand you losing your desire for pussy. we never have a chance at it anyway

See I still get it. But the pressure of trying to satisfy a woman that fets bbc is too much, which usually costs me to get soft quick and that frustrates her even more.
yeah the last few times my wife let me try to fuck her it was a disaster. first not big enough, second shot in about a minute(kind of her fault. she had me practicing when i masturbate to try to make myself cum as quick as possible)

yeah the last few times my wife let me try to fuck her it was a disaster. first not big enough, second shot in about a minute(kind of her fault. she had me practicing when i masturbate to try to make myself cum as quick as possible)
i think she just wanted to finish you off quick, that happens to me too, usually with a fast and furious hand job she gives me

Same here. Last two times it was a disaster. First time she grabbed my cock to put in her doggy (which is hard for me because I am so mall) and I came in her hand. The next time I actually got inside but came the instant I was inside and then went completely soft in seconds.

Back