Question for fellow cucks and hotwives

It made things a lot easier for us even though sometimes it can be a little frustrating when she wants to tease me. She has assumed total control of our sex lives and I actually prefer this. She has taught me to cum quickly by letting me see her play with her own tits or shake her ass at me. She has even managed to get me to be able to cum just from eating her pussy

It made things a lot easier for us even though sometimes it can be a little frustrating when she wants to tease me. She has assumed total control of our sex lives and I actually prefer this. She has taught me to cum quickly by letting me see her play with her own tits or shake her ass at me. She has even managed to get me to be able to cum just from eating her pussy
This is also due to the lack of pressure to have to satisfy her I think. You can have your own orgasms worry free. Not like you have to save your erection for her. Makes it easier on everyone.

This is also due to the lack of pressure to have to satisfy her I think. You can have your own orgasms worry free. Not like you have to save your erection for her. Makes it easier on everyone.
Again you are right on the money. The pressure to try and satisfy my wife when I knew I wasn't able was extremely great. I was worried that she would start going behind my back to get sexual satisfaction and really did not want that. Our neighbor took care of that, enjoyed doing it in front of me and it was a great relief. Then with my wife in control of me sexually, all pressure was off.

I have noticed a size decrease, as well as the lack of the ability to get as hard as I used to be able to get.

That said, I am in 24/7 chastity most of the time, and I am on medication that is known to effect men's sexual performance abilities.

While this would be a concern for most couples, my wife and I have incorporated these developments into our cuckold play regiment. This allows us to turn, what normally would be, a disabling condition, into an erotic turn of events.

I have noticed a size decrease, as well as the lack of the ability to get as hard as I used to be able to get.

That said, I am in 24/7 chastity most of the time, and I am on medication that is known to effect men's sexual performance abilities.

While this would be a concern for most couples, my wife and I have incorporated these developments into our cuckold play regiment. This allows us to turn, what normally would be, a disabling condition, into an erotic turn of events.
i think the size decrease happens because our little dicks just don't get the use that those bbc do

It is crazy that you say that. Since I have gotten into the cuckolding fantasy I have noticed some changes.

My cock is shorter and narrower. My balls have gotten smaller. I can no longer last more than three minutes. I actually came once with out her actually even touching me. I came while going down on her. Have any of you had that ?

We don't even live the cuckold lifestyle. I just think about all the time.

I wonder if that is nature taking over or what ? I'm glad someone else noticed it too. I was thinking it was just me.

It is crazy that you say that. Since I have gotten into the cuckolding fantasy I have noticed some changes.

My cock is shorter and narrower. My balls have gotten smaller. I can no longer last more than three minutes. I actually came once with out her actually even touching me. I came while going down on her. Have any of you had that ?

I wonder if that is nature taking over or what ? I'm glad someone else noticed it too. I was thinking it was just me.
it is not just u. seems it happens to guys that are natural cuckolds

It is not just you. Even though I am actually cucked and you aren't, if you are thinking about it all the time, I am sure the effect is similar. I have shrunk big time, cum in seconds (even before I get hard) and can cum just from eating my wife

Before whe had a Femdom relation and whe diden't talk about cuckolding she told me she whas disappointed because i couldent fuck her longer than a few minutes and couldent fuck her hard and deep without cumming before her. But our sex life developed further, now that she doesen' look up anymore. She tries to get a clitoral orgasm sometimes by sitting on my dick and rubbing her clit to my belly. After that she fuck her big dildo and get multiple orgasms .

Last edited:
thing is, i was never caged, changes just started happening as she cut me off from sex, i guess lack of use will do this to a man.
I know others have seemed to contradict this but I know in my case, I was never caged, however I had a lot of changes once she started fucking her bull and not me also. My cock seemed to shrink, I cum in seconds, sometimes not even hard, etc

Back