Question for fellow cucks and hotwives

Same here. Last two times it was a disaster. First time she grabbed my cock to put in her doggy (which is hard for me because I am so mall) and I came in her hand. The next time I actually got inside but came the instant I was inside and then went completely soft in seconds.
i guess it is funny for us. a long time to cum is if we last a minute

have you guys noticed your dicks and balls get smaller and smaller as you get deeper in the lifestyle? And wives, notice that in your cucks? Here's me before cuckoldry, and currently View media item 12860View media item 12862
Here's one of me even throating a wife I met online. View media item 12864
Big changes as you all can see.
There are differences between erect and flaccid penises. But if folks really are experiencing this maybe it's just adaptive, reacting to their situation.

There are differences between erect and flaccid penises. But if folks really are experiencing this maybe it's just adaptive, reacting to their situation.
Yes I think that's my case. Just accepting the reality of the situation.

I have to admit that men we have over last a long time. In the last eight years, having men over and when we have gone out, the shortest time I have known a man to last was about 15 minutes. And those were rare times. Even when we have gone to the adult theater, most men last at least 20 minutes.

As far as men getting smaller . . . I think my husband has gotten smaller, but mostly from non-use.

I have to admit that men we have over last a long time. In the last eight years, having men over and when we have gone out, the shortest time I have known a man to last was about 15 minutes. And those were rare times. Even when we have gone to the adult theater, most men last at least 20 minutes.

As far as men getting smaller . . . I think my husband has gotten smaller, but mostly from non-use.
I also feel that my shrinkage & even worse performance is due to non-use

Yes. Non use seems to be why we're shrinking. And the fast cummers is because all the play we get seems to be from our hands while watching

Yes. Non use seems to be why we're shrinking. And the fast cummers is because all the play we get seems to be from our hands while watching
Exactly. VERY true. Plus when my wife does allow me to masturbate, she wants me to get it over with quick so she has managed to make it even quicker for me to cum

Exactly. VERY true. Plus when my wife does allow me to masturbate, she wants me to get it over with quick so she has managed to make it even quicker for me to cum
Yes. This is true as well. The wives seem to make it a point to get us to cum quick so they can get to their Bulls quicker.

same with me and my wife. when she lets me masturbate she has made me able to cum in under a minute. she tells me to play with my balls as i stroke. makes me cum fast for sure. of course my cum goes into the toilet as my wife says where it belongs

Back