Question for bulls seeking cheating married women

If you were approached by a man and said, "i want you to tempt my wife and fuck her, but you can never tell it was a set up" you have also seen pics of her or of women with similar build and you like what you see.

What would your response be?
A) agree to his wishes to make him think ok but tell her,
B) agree to his wishes and try and fuck her one or more times
C) agree and fuck her then tell her it was a set up
D) no thanks I'll pass

Depending on the situation, anything but A would be on the table for me. If the approach is in person, I'm more likely to go with B. If it's online, I'm more likely to go with C or D. If I think the wife may be amenable to it, I'm more likely to choose C. If I think it's solely for the husband's pleasure, I'm more likely to choose D.

Depending on the situation, anything but A would be on the table for me. If the approach is in person, I'm more likely to go with B. If it's online, I'm more likely to go with C or D. If I think the wife may be amenable to it, I'm more likely to choose C. If I think it's solely for the husband's pleasure, I'm more likely to choose D.
Why the difference whether in person or online? Yeah I know you have to be wary of catphishing or ghosting, and you know it's for the husband's pleasure otherwise he would never have done it. Could be the mere fantasy of it, maybe the wife isn't satisfied, if she isn't satisfied she could take the bait, even if somebody approached her that was not part of the setup

The difference is more based on time than anything else. Catfishing and ghosting are understood risks, so I don't even factor those in. The time (really, effort) difference comes from having to prove oneself twice and from having to keep the stove hot until the in person happens.

I said solely for the husband's pleasure. If she's not interested, then neither am I. There are a thousand stories here about husbands/SOs who want this for their women without the women agreeing, knowing, or having even the most general interest.

I'm actually in a situation like this now online. Guy hit me up on Kik and it's been a slow burn. He seems cool and I get the feeling his wife may be cool with it. If I had doubts, I'd be out.

re: Question for bulls seeking cheating married women

I would never suggest doing this. In the legal system this would be defined as "entrapment" ... baiting a situation that might otherwise not occur.
So, if this did happen, and it backfired, resulting in a destruction/damage of the marriage, this would probably come up in court.
Secondly, by doing this, the male spouse now has determined that his wife WILL cheat on him at any given situation & time. Don't know about others, but once someone betrays my trust, its extremely hard for me to ever fully trust them again.
Honesty is always the best policy in the long run of things.

I get contacted regularly on a swinger site to seduce the wife of some guy who wants to see her take bbc. I decline every time. Not interested in turning a man's wife out, but once she is I would gladly satisfy her black cravings and keep her back blown out!

Back