Question for black guys. Are you okay with being called the n-word during sex ?

I can assure you that I'm not mad. I just hope you never use the words, white slut, white bitch, white whore. If white people are never allowed to use it when requested. You aren't either!!!!
You think saying white whore or white bitch is the same ? Call me a black asshole, a black mom fucker, a BBC cunt ripper.
But there has never been a word more damaging or powerful in the English language than ni**er.
And I hope to God there will never be another one.

But not understanding the difference, is exactly why you cant use it. You trivialize it.

I can assure you that I'm not mad. I just hope you never use the words, white slut, white bitch, white whore. If white people are never allowed to use it when requested. You aren't either!!!!
But the day I'm allowed to break into your house, ******* your women...enslave you for the rest of your life, and take everything you own, you can call me a ni**er gladly. *******...you can call me Mr. NI**ER at that point.

You think saying white whore or white bitch is the same ? Call me a black asshole, a black mom fucker, a BBC cunt ripper.
But there has never been a word more damaging or powerful in the English language than ni**er.
And I hope to God there will never be another one.

But not understanding the difference, is exactly why you cant use it. You trivialize it.

Then why do you guys use it so easily. Several of black males activity ask white women to use it. Maybe if we all stopped using it, then it would be easier to understand your argument. You act like we trivialize it but several of the black males request it!

From a perspective of a white woman... it is not ok to ever say that word, period. To say it, is completely ignorant and shows a lack of education and respect for black people who were ****** into slavery and addressed not by their names, but by the N word, only. Also, this thread is stupid.
Yeah, what she said.

Then why do you guys use it so easily. Several of black males activity ask white women to use it. Maybe if we all stopped using it, then it would be easier to understand your argument. You act like we trivialize it but several of the black males request it!
Give your wife the mouse and keyboard, because the lack of empathy and understanding definitely speaks to white male privilege.

Again, you still didn't answer the question. Why do so many black males request it?
To judge a race by the actions of a few, would be like me getting mad all white men aren't QoS.

I suggest you take each person on a case by case basis, after you get registered.
That way it won't look like you're trolling.

I've done it in the past and I've never gotten any negative reactions. How would you feel ?
ok with yes while she sucking my black man cuck dick and i am bbc hard and deep fucking the hell out her white pussy with my black man cuck dick make her my black man cuck slut

To judge a race by the actions of a few, would be like me getting mad all white men aren't QoS.

I suggest you take each person on a case by case basis, after you get registered.
That way it won't look like you're trolling.
[/QUOT

To each their own, but when we are requested it by either a black male or female. We will use it. Sorry this hurts you so much. Life is short!!

I’m very turned on by raceplay and would be perfectly fine with this (more like over the moon).
Obviously not for everyone. Communication is key

I've done it in the past and I've never gotten any negative reactions. How would you feel ?
Bitch you do NOT fucking know me like that!?!!! Are you feeling me, heifer?

Any white person who would just do that with someone they don't know is a fool.

Any white person who would do that publicly with strangers has racist tendencies. I don't know you so I won't call you one but YOU'RE WEARING THE UNIFORM FOOL!!!

Any person who attempts to justify an action by referencing someone else taking that action should go back to first grade after stopping by fourth grade and being punished for not reporting the FIRST person to take that wrong action.

Any more fucking questions?

Aside from procreation and recreation, sex is fantasy and fetish. In the lifestyle most sexual relationships and activities is fantasy and fetish. Everyone's relationship is going to be different. Every fantasy and fetish is going to be different. Each individual person and couple is going to have to decide exactly what the nature of their lifestyle relationship and its boundaries are going to be.

I don't have a problem with a hotwife telling me that she "L❤ves my black man dick" and I have no problem telling her how much of a "little white slut she is for my black cock" as hubby watches! I get really dirty and verbal so anyone sensitive about that race stuff should probably swipe left on me but I find that most of the women I have encountered loves it!

Clearly everyone is different and one does not speak for all, even though they might think they do. I never had the urge to use it, but I have had some ask me to say it and some demand I say it, and many use it themselves (which is not unusual). I wonder how the guys who are screaming racist feel about a lover I had that loved to role play being a southern slave and wanted me to be the master's wife? To each their own.

Back