Question for black guys. Are you okay with being called the n-word during sex ?

What's racist about this ? It's a genuine question, you can say you're bot okay with being called like that and nobody will judge you
It’s just that this question has been already answered on here so many times already in the past. Just go back and search the past posts for your answer. It will make you look like less of an idiot than posting the same question over and over

Realize this question is for black men but hope you don’t mind if we chime in.

We are a white couple who have nothing but respect and appreciation for anyone who adds to our intimate fun and pleasure. We understand the excitement of certain role playing such as dominance and submission but not into pain, which can be psychological as well as physical.

For us, using the N-word can cause a lot of pain - for us but especially for some of our playmates. Why take the chance?

Realize this question is for black men but hope you don’t mind if we chime in.

We are a white couple who have nothing but respect and appreciation for anyone who adds to our intimate fun and pleasure. We understand the excitement of certain role playing such as dominance and submission but not into pain, which can be psychological as well as physical.

For us, using the N-word can cause a lot of pain - for us but especially for some of our playmates. Why take the chance?
Well said thank you

Reactions: raf
In the scheme of things it's a matter of preference and the people involved in the situation. While the word is offensive, to me, at certain times, in the sexual heat of the moment, it's not. Again, it's a individual preference, to me and I'd be less than truthful if I were to say that at that time, it makes me harder. Just my thoughts. BTW I'm more concerned about what any person DOES to me, as opposed to what they call or say to me. ✌

I have seen several black men ask white wives to use the word. Go to the interracial sex photos and check out "our part to fight racism" You will see that some black men absolutely love it. Don't let the negative comments bother you "plumpywife". It seems if the black male likes role playing, it's fine, but if you like it and go along with it, you're racist!!!!

Clearly there would need to be a convo before hand if you are into it cause not every black man wanna hear it, such as myself. But then there's others that can get into 'character' a bit more and wanna hear it, depends on who you're with. But I definitely don't suggest anyone go round thinking everyone's cool with it cause you might not like the reaction from some.

Back