Pussy size

I don't know if pussy size is based on body size, but I think most men wants a tight pussy. That being said, so long you have a decent size dick (length and girth), if you know how to use it and got stamina, you should generally be able to make a woman cum. I prefer a woman to be tight, but have some depth because I love to bottom-out. I once experienced a female that was tight, but not too deep. I still enjoyed myself, but I had to pay more attention not to cause pain. But eventually she was able to adjust. If the pussy is not "abnormally" loose, skills and positioning will generally workout. But we all love tight pussy. What's tight for one man, could be loose for another so it's subjective.
Tight pussy depends a good deal on the size of what is being stuck in it. Loose pussy has never been an issue however there have been a few that just couldn't handle all of me, and a lot that it took some time and often some extra lube to get me in. I love it when a woman humps back or really works it when she is on top. When they are making unintelligible sounds then I know they are enjoying themselves

People have asked women and the answers are available , many women do not orgasm or not much and most women do not like really big cocks they find them scary. Why women fuck who they do is a mystery and most women are not into huge cocks. Even women with willing cuckolds like me do not look for big black cock or even big cock. There is also a difference in having an orgasm and having fun
Many women have settled for not having orgasms with their spouse. If they aren't having orgasms with their husband they they are likely getting themselves off manually, with a vibrator or are seeing someone like me. Most women have considerably more cock capacity than they realize. Of the women that have shared my bed only a few couldn't or didn't want to handle what I had to offer. Anytime than a woman has shown any trepidation I just get on my back and suggest she have fun. Most of the time with some patience and some extra lubrication things will go well. I love their facial expressions when they get it in and really start pleasuring themselves.

With most women they are happy with what they are getting at home, or are willing to settle for what they are getting at home. A lot of sexual fantasies whether it is swinging, IR sex, extra partners generally start with the male. I have seen countless times over the years situations that the male half wants to engage in and the female half isn't interested. However if the female decides she needs something extra she likely will go out and discretely get it.

My wife has very strong vaginal .muscles. I can make her climax with my 6 inch pencil dickbecause she uses her muscles and she says it constantly rubs her g spot. I have seen her take almost a foot of thick black cock to his balls. It took a while to get there but he was gentle and took his time. Once he got it all in and started fucking her hard she was in constant orgasm. She said it touched everything.

Because she uses her vaginal muscles on a big cock, there is always queefing and farting.

Attachments

• IMG_0373.MOV
    33.7 MB · Views: 271
My wife's ideal is a cock is almost as big around as long. That means 8-9 long and 7 or more around. She says that makes her feel full and touches everything. She especially loves the feeling of a slow penetration that stretches to the max.

She says that banging or hitting the cervix hurts. There must be something true about the area just past the cervix causing deep vaginal climaxes as one post stated. One of her favorite bulls 9- 10 and thick pushes his cock as deep as possible and holds it. She cums like crazy.

Attachments

• IMG_0698.MOV
    26.3 MB · Views: 225
Many women have settled for not having orgasms with their spouse. If they aren't having orgasms with their husband they they are likely getting themselves off manually, with a vibrator or are seeing someone like me. Most women have considerably more cock capacity than they realize. Of the women that have shared my bed only a few couldn't or didn't want to handle what I had to offer. Anytime than a woman has shown any trepidation I just get on my back and suggest she have fun. Most of the time with some patience and some extra lubrication things will go well. I love their facial expressions when they get it in and really start pleasuring themselves.

With most women they are happy with what they are getting at home, or are willing to settle for what they are getting at home. A lot of sexual fantasies whether it is swinging, IR sex, extra partners generally start with the male. I have seen countless times over the years situations that the male half wants to engage in and the female half isn't interested. However if the female decides she needs something extra she likely will go out and discretely get it.

Just to add to this. Sometimes whether and how a woman nuts is not just about the size. Sometimes it is about "how" they are taken and who is taking them. Sometimes their husband's size is adequate, but he's being too delicate. Some women wants to be carnally taken. They want respect outside of the bedroom, but in private they wanna be taken like a slut. Sometimes it is all about not being stale with the imagination. Maybe her husband only fucks her at home and in the bed. So she may wanna get taken in the woods or parked car or movie theater. Sex too can get boring IF it is always structured. There needs to be spontaneity, some risqué action as well. Finger fuck her at dinner or in the theater, etc. And then some times it's just about the contrast in skin tone. At the end of the day, sexual desire is a subjective thing. Size, pussy or dick, is subjective. I do agree with Torpedo that IF the woman is willing to adjust to the size of a dick and the dude is skillful and patient, her pussy will be welcoming regardless of how big the dick is. I have never had a chick with a big pussy (whatever that means), but I have had girls whose "morals" were so intrusive that they would only want to do missionary - as if that made the fucking religious. So if there is anything I try to stay away from, is girls with fucked-up morals. That ******* is tiring. Eventually I got them to do what I wanted, but the effort was just not worth it especially since it turned out that it was just a front - they were freaks all along.

Back