Pussy size

Physical size seems to have little or no bearing on a woman's capacity. One of my friends is a very petite woman, I doubt she weighs much more than 100 pounds. She can totally engulf, fuck the Hell out of me and howl like a banshee while she does it. I had a woman many years ago and she was well over 6 ft. she just couldn't handle everything I had to offer. It seems that women that have had a hysterectomy generally have considerable capacity for large cock

Physical size seems to have little or no bearing on a woman's capacity. One of my friends is a very petite woman, I doubt she weighs much more than 100 pounds. She can totally engulf, fuck the Hell out of me and howl like a banshee while she does it. I had a woman many years ago and she was well over 6 ft. she just couldn't handle everything I had to offer. It seems that women that have had a hysterectomy generally have considerable capacity for large cock
my experience as well but women change my wife used to fuck brad and take his big cock easily and enjoy every inch but now she says it hurts if he tries to get it all in

I don't know if pussy size is based on body size, but I think most men wants a tight pussy. That being said, so long you have a decent size dick (length and girth), if you know how to use it and got stamina, you should generally be able to make a woman cum. I prefer a woman to be tight, but have some depth because I love to bottom-out. I once experienced a female that was tight, but not too deep. I still enjoyed myself, but I had to pay more attention not to cause pain. But eventually she was able to adjust. If the pussy is not "abnormally" loose, skills and positioning will generally workout. But we all love tight pussy. What's tight for one man, could be loose for another so it's subjective.

I don't know if pussy size is based on body size, but I think most men wants a tight pussy. That being said, so long you have a decent size dick (length and girth), if you know how to use it and got stamina, you should generally be able to make a woman cum. I prefer a woman to be tight, but have some depth because I love to bottom-out. I once experienced a female that was tight, but not too deep. I still enjoyed myself, but I had to pay more attention not to cause pain. But eventually she was able to adjust. If the pussy is not "abnormally" loose, skills and positioning will generally workout. But we all love tight pussy. What's tight for one man, could be loose for another so it's subjective.
it also depends on how the woman feels any pussy can strech to take thickness, cock size has little to do with female orgasm and if you want to turn a woman on and give her an o take the time to find out what she likes. It could be as simple as sucking her toes. My wife would cum from rubbering her ass near the top

it also depends on how the woman feels any pussy can strech to take thickness, cock size has little to do with female orgasm and if you want to turn a woman on and give her an o take the time to find out what she likes. It could be as simple as sucking her toes. My wife would cum from rubbering her ass near the top
I agree to some extent. The parts of the pussy that makes a woman cum are closer to the entrance. That being said, if a person is abnormally small, I would think that it won't be as easy for that person to please most women with their dick. Women are also mental when it comes to sex, so having a decent dick is sometimes 50% of the work. So big dicks is not insignificant. Not everything, but it is not insignificant when it comes to pleasing a woman. Besides most women wanna feel filled up and sex is not only about entering the pussy. I think it is more likely that a female will wet when blowing a dude that fills her mouth than otherwise. But then again, ask the females.

I agree to some extent. The parts of the pussy that makes a woman cum are closer to the entrance. That being said, if a person is abnormally small, I would think that it won't be as easy for that person to please most women with their dick. Women are also mental when it comes to sex, so having a decent dick is sometimes 50% of the work. So big dicks is not insignificant. Not everything, but it is not insignificant when it comes to pleasing a woman. Besides most women wanna feel filled up and sex is not only about entering the pussy. I think it is more likely that a female will wet when blowing a dude that fills her mouth than otherwise. But then again, ask the females.
People have asked women and the answers are available , many women do not orgasm or not much and most women do not like really big cocks they find them scary. Why women fuck who they do is a mystery and most women are not into huge cocks. Even women with willing cuckolds like me do not look for big black cock or even big cock. There is also a difference in having an orgasm and having fun

People have asked women and the answers are available , many women do not orgasm or not much and most women do not like really big cocks they find them scary. Why women fuck who they do is a mystery and most women are not into huge cocks. Even women with willing cuckolds like me do not look for big black cock or even big cock. There is also a difference in having an orgasm and having fun
I don't know the statistics, so I can't argue with you on that. From what I have heard, most women want a decent sized dick. Notice I didn't say "really big". Very big guys have problems too, they can't get too hard. And some of them do not know how to use it. I had a friend who was very huge, but he was a 2-minute man. While I do not know the stats, I would wanna bet that most women want a dick they can feel. And I think their desire increases the more full they feel, so long it's not uncomfortable. Again, the size will differ from woman to woman, but they generally like feeling full...up to a threshold that doesn't cause pain. That threshold can very.

I don't know the statistics, so I can't argue with you on that. From what I have heard, most women want a decent sized dick. Notice I didn't say "really big". Very big guys have problems too, they can't get too hard. And some of them do not know how to use it. I had a friend who was very huge, but he was a 2-minute man. While I do not know the stats, I would wanna bet that most women want a dick they can feel. And I think their desire increases the more full they feel, so long it's not uncomfortable. Again, the size will differ from woman to woman, but they generally like feeling full...up to a threshold that doesn't cause pain. That threshold can very.
i can believe that , I have always been amazed by the size of some mens cocks , some so thick near the base when erect it would not fit anything and then there are balls , mine are as big or bigger than any I have seen in real life but there are bigger . I have closely seen about 200 give or take a few

He opened her pussy an came a big load of cum inside her,View attachment 897210 View attachment 897208 View attachment 897206 View attachment 897205 View attachment 897203 Up until today,my girl has been fucking our friend,who has close to a fat ten,so she can handle the big ones.today we meat up with a tell handsome black bull from CLhis cock was about 7 1/2 long and as big as a beer bottle,she loved it,got six nutts an squirted twice,she has never done that before,this man.i was the one who got her off,the most.she became his white pussy for the next three hours.he will be coming back.
Love to get my wife to try this

Back