Pussy size

Like this. Large or comfortable?

Big-cock-entering-pussy-and-goes-deep.gif

Among those things that seem to be completely ignored is the fact that different women have different sizes of pussy. (...)
True.
This is important because, since there are also different sizes of penis, the problem of their compatibility arises and the satisfaction you get also depends on it. (...)
True, but...

Vagina size is far less important than penis size (which doesn`t imply that penis size is very important ;) ).

To get a good overview of the topic we better look at it from different angles; a woman`s perspective, a man`s perspective, and both with a glimpse at the "sexual intercourse lifecycle" (SIL).
For sexual intercourse to even take place it is a necessary precondition for the penis to be erect and for the vagina (only) to be present and available.

The key for a man to get and maintain an erection is arousal to which vagina size does not contribute at all. Far more important is the female partner`s look; face, hips, chest, and overall style, for instance.
Likewise there are visual (physical) aspects of a woman`s male partner that contribute to her arousal. Typically those include body height, shoulder-to-hip ratio, sportivity/muscles, and, yes, penis size.

It is worth noticing that visual stimulation is less important for women than for men though, because a woman who is willing to have intercourse and has the right mindset is enabled to also feel arousal from penetrative intercourse itself which requires an already erect penis which in turn requires an already aroused male partner. Also notice that penis size may be significant for a woman to experience arousal from penile penetration. ;)
My best sexual experience has been with a woman with a large and deep pussy. I could take her fully, deeply, in any position and she couldn't get enough of it; while women with an average sized or small sized pussy told me to "Be careful with my big dick", "Don't go too far" or "It hurts". And when I say big pussy, I don't mean big women. Women with big pussies are usually taller than average, with big breasts.

(...)
There is no (strict) correlation between a woman`s body size and her vagina size, and none between breast size and vagina size, like there is no correlation between male body size and penis size, as the responsible genes are different and independent sets.

What you, Kurt, say, that some sizes of vaginas match some sizes of penises better than others is definitely true to some extent. However, we have to acknowledge the difference that most vagina sizes are sufficient for most penises to stimulate them and make them cum, while this is (mostly) not the case the other way round. ;)

Also important to know, when we talk about vagina size is that, just like the penis, the vagina increases in size (depth) with female arousal, typically by a factor of 2 to 3. This means for a "typical" vagina where you can feel the mouth of the uterus in a depth of 3.5 inches in non-aroused state to be able to take at least 7 inches (during intercourse) when aroused. ;)

@Scratch & @azhotwifemandy: Nice pics & ty for sharing! :D
There are some pussy related threads in the "Sexy & Naked Women Pictures" section of the forums too. Maybe you would consider to check them out and also post there? Please note, this is the "General Discussion" forum. ;)
Regards.

True.
True, but...

Vagina size is far less important than penis size (which doesn`t imply that penis size is very important ;) ).

To get a good overview of the topic we better look at it from different angles; a woman`s perspective, a man`s perspective, and both with a glimpse at the "sexual intercourse lifecycle" (SIL).
For sexual intercourse to even take place it is a necessary precondition for the penis to be erect and for the vagina (only) to be present and available.

The key for a man to get and maintain an erection is arousal to which vagina size does not contribute at all. Far more important is the female partner`s look; face, hips, chest, and overall style, for instance.
Likewise there are visual (physical) aspects of a woman`s male partner that contribute to her arousal. Typically those include body height, shoulder-to-hip ratio, sportivity/muscles, and, yes, penis size.

It is worth noticing that visual stimulation is less important for women than for men though, because a woman who is willing to have intercourse and has the right mindset is enabled to also feel arousal from penetrative intercourse itself which requires an already erect penis which in turn requires an already aroused male partner. Also notice that penis size may be significant for a woman to experience arousal from penile penetration. ;)
There is no (strict) correlation between a woman`s body size and her vagina size, and none between breast size and vagina size, like there is no correlation between male body size and penis size, as the responsible genes are different and independent sets.

What you, Kurt, say, that some sizes of vaginas match some sizes of penises better than others is definitely true to some extent. However, we have to acknowledge the difference that most vagina sizes are sufficient for most penises to stimulate them and make them cum, while this is (mostly) not the case the other way round. ;)

Also important to know, when we talk about vagina size is that, just like the penis, the vagina increases in size (depth) with female arousal, typically by a factor of 2 to 3. This means for a "typical" vagina where you can feel the mouth of the uterus in a depth of 3.5 inches in non-aroused state to be able to take at least 7 inches (during intercourse) when aroused. ;)
I don't know about ladies,, but I'm hot just reading about this:))))))))))))))))))----------------------

After taking her first huge cock that pounded her hard for a long time twice one evening, even though he had to lube and go slow to get it all inside her, that after they were done, her pussy was gaping and looked noticably well fucked. She continued to fuck him and over time it got easier and she did feel different to me, not as tight. She told me she liked that her lovers big cock stretched her pussy to fit him as if her pussy belong to him after that. It did eventually return to normal size some time after they broke up but seeing her pleasure at how his cock changed her pussy even attracted her to him moreso, as she felt very attracted to him and wanted more after the first night and felt even physically transformed by him but her body was changing to accomadate him.

I have tried many times and 8 1/2 inches is about as deep as I can take it, and that’s working on it for awhile. Once there though it’s all good! Feels wonderful!

Edit: Since my husband bought me a different toy I can now get 10” in, but it takes a bit of working to get there. Once it’s balls deep I start gushing within 5 minutes. My husband just loves to see how hard it makes me cum. Over and over again.....

Last edited:
IMG_0994.JPG Although I agree with the OP about different pussy sizes, I think you can train your pussy to take more than you used to. My pussy isn't massive, and I used to enjoy hubbys smaller cock. But several years of trying other men and larger dildoes has relaxed me to know I can take more.
I know I can take 8 inches now but I'd love to try 9, 10 or more!

View attachment 1474814 Although I agree with the OP about different pussy sizes, I think you can train your pussy to take more than you used to. My pussy isn't massive, and I used to enjoy hubbys smaller cock. But several years of trying other men and larger dildoes has relaxed me to know I can take more.
I know I can take 8 inches now but I'd love to try 9, 10 or more!
I want to watch that.. :) :)

I have been told I have a very tight pussy. I have also been told I have an awesome pussy. I do know I have had different sizes over the years and they have all fit. :) The biggest I have had has been 13 inches. I enjoy the longer thicker cocks as well. I love that stretched feeling and will have some really great orgasms from the longer thicker cocks. I did have pain at first with the 13 inch cock at the time but quickly adjusted....now I love it when I have a Black man say, I doubt if I will fit and I prove him wrong.

Back