Pussy size

Among those things that seem to be completely ignored is the fact that different women have different sizes of pussy.

This is important because, since there are also different sizes of penis, the problem of their compatibility arises and the satisfaction you get also depends on it.

My best sexual experience has been with a woman with a large and deep pussy. I could take her fully, deeply, in any position and she couldn't get enough of it; while women with an average sized or small sized pussy told me to "Be careful with my big dick", "Don't go too far" or "It hurts". And when I say big pussy, I don't mean big women. Women with big pussies are usually taller than average, with big breasts.

This is discussed at length in the real Kama Sutra, the original one written 2000 years ago (the one without the pictures).

What is your experience ?
As for what type makes ME feel good, I like very thick ones that do not clamp down, but are loose. However, I only get off in very short pussies, in depth, since mine is less than six inches. Sort of like an inch shorter than a beer can, but 2/3 as thick. Sort of makes me a difficult fit, but I use my imagination with whomever I'm with.

Body size might not always be related to pussy size but my personal experience is that they were all 5.57"+...

Now, I don't questions that there might be smaller women with a big pussy, I just did not meet them.

As to whether pussy size VS cock size matters, hell yeah ! That gives you the freedom to do ALL the Kama Sutra as opposed to only 10-25% of it with somebody that is not your match...

Body size might not always be related to pussy size but my personal experience is that they were all 5.57"+...

Now, I don't questions that there might be smaller women with a big pussy, I just did not meet them.

As to whether pussy size VS cock size matters, hell yeah ! That gives you the freedom to do ALL the Kama Sutra as opposed to only 10-25% of it with somebody that is not your match...
I'll bet that a lot of marital troubles have their origins in size mismatches. Also, all women I've been with who were 'large' were in that 5'5"- 5'7" height range. Great post!

oof! 10" is my limit. probably beyond my limits as it aches for days afterwards. didn't stop me from going back a few times but only after i forgot about the pain and the naughty thoughts start creeping in again, as they eventually do!

8" is perfect for me and with some decent girth. about the size of my wrist is nice. even a little thicker, lol.

like you say, 5 yrs ago there's no way i'd ever believe i could take something that size, let alone become something i find myself craving.

if hubby and i ever separate (not that it's something we're planning to do or would conceive of, just hypothetically speaking!), i don't think i would even consider a guy under 8 inches. i didn't used to think size mattered that much but if i'm going to get into another life long commitment, with the hope of staying exclusive, i'm going to make sure my little kitty is going to get the kind of meat that keeps her purring, lol. i was too ladylike, in love, and naive to be that insistent the first time round, but it's gonna be at the top of my list next time. (not that i'm expecting a next time, LOL!!)
Great, accurate post! I've lost a few girlfriends who agreed to try bigger. Have found that women in their 50's and older who say size doesn't matter are just not into sex anymore. I stay away from them in that way, but remain friends. Again, honest post.

A little update. Last week end I had my 25 cm bbc. 10 inches. Oh my god. Was The biggest cock I ever met. Was not so simple to take even if my bull isn't too much smaller than 10 (he is 9). The very first sensation was pain. it leaved me breathless. After some time I relaxed myself and enjoyed to be that "full". I learnt 2 lessons. First I thought it would be more simple to take that monster with all exercises I made with my bull. It wasn't simple at all. I felt like a virgin (slow, it's too much...). Second size matters. It changes radically the way you feel sex. Who says it's not true needs to do more sex with big cocks, in my opinion.
True post.

Thank you for the input and discussion.

i have never thought about it before, really. But now that you mention it...

When i think back of my previous lovers, there seems indeed to be some coincidence.

i would say, for a woman with a big mouth it is more likely she has a big (not automatically deep!) pussy. In particular (the look of) the "entrance", with a good chance of also bigger labia or an "outie" type pussy.

@Freespirit1: Can you verify or falsify my above statement? my interest is legit. ;)

i`ve also had a woman with "untypical" small lips and she had a really small looking pussy (small labia) and was very tight as well, even hard for me to get inside. :(

Interestingly, @flsubboy4u's observation seems to be valid, at least on average when i think of my past experiences with the ladies.

Has anyone else on here had similar experiences in this context? Then, please, let us know. Thx.
You've nailed it! I love looking at women with thick lips for that reason, as well.

One of my friends is a very petite about 5ft tall. She can completely engulf. Does long hard strokes and when she cums howls like a banshee. Physical size doesn't seem to have much direct bearing on a woman's capacity. Some women have a sensitive cervix. Contact with the male organ sliding by and brushing up against it can be uncomfortable for some. Probably the women most likely to be able to handle a big one are women that have had a hysterectomy. It is usually advisable to have some good quality lubricant.
Often true with women who've had a hysterectomy.

Back