Pussy size

Just to add to this. Sometimes whether and how a woman nuts is not just about the size. Sometimes it is about "how" they are taken and who is taking them. Sometimes their husband's size is adequate, but he's being too delicate. Some women wants to be carnally taken. They want respect outside of the bedroom, but in private they wanna be taken like a slut. Sometimes it is all about not being stale with the imagination. Maybe her husband only fucks her at home and in the bed. So she may wanna get taken in the woods or parked car or movie theater. Sex too can get boring IF it is always structured. There needs to be spontaneity, some risqué action as well. Finger fuck her at dinner or in the theater, etc. And then some times it's just about the contrast in skin tone. At the end of the day, sexual desire is a subjective thing. Size, pussy or dick, is subjective. I do agree with Torpedo that IF the woman is willing to adjust to the size of a dick and the dude is skillful and patient, her pussy will be welcoming regardless of how big the dick is. I have never had a chick with a big pussy (whatever that means), but I have had girls whose "morals" were so intrusive that they would only want to do missionary - as if that made the fucking religious. So if there is anything I try to stay away from, is girls with fucked-up morals. That ******* is tiring. Eventually I got them to do what I wanted, but the effort was just not worth it especially since it turned out that it was just a front - they were freaks all along.
Good points well said

Back