Pussy size

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kurt Sigismund, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Kurt Sigismund

Kurt Sigismund Member Real Person

UK
    Among those things that seem to be completely ignored is the fact that different women have different sizes of pussy.

This is important because, since there are also different sizes of penis, the problem of their compatibility arises and the satisfaction you get also depends on it.

My best sexual experience has been with a woman with a large and deep pussy. I could take her fully, deeply, in any position and she couldn't get enough of it; while women with an average sized or small sized pussy told me to "Be careful with my big dick", "Don't go too far" or "It hurts". And when I say big pussy, I don't mean big women. Women with big pussies are usually taller than average, with big breasts.

This is discussed at length in the real Kama Sutra, the original one written 2000 years ago (the one without the pictures).

What is your experience ?

#1 Kurt Sigismund, Aug 31, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
  2. Astounded

Astounded Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Brunettes (not to brag) :cool:

3. tinycuck74

tinycuck74 Active Member

US
    They all seem big to me.:);):happy:

4. FireandIce

FireandIce Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    My boyfriend would agree with you! I am 6'0 and my bf always says "I love your pussy, it's 10 feet deep!" Lol he, like you, likes to be able to get into many positions and as deep as he pleases.

5. Melissa219

Melissa219 Active Member

US
    I have a small vagina, in the past I've always had to use extra lube and get worked up for sex but I love the fact my bull just lubes up and fucks me it is up to me to adjust not him.

6. iworship

iworship New Member

How big is your boyfriend?

7. jdflacpl

jdflacpl Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I dated a girl with a large pussy and she was/is a little thing 5'3" now my wife is a 5'8" with long legs and has a medium pussy that has taken a few large BBC's in the past

8. BBC ONLY CPL

BBC ONLY CPL Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

USVI
    My wife has a very tight, but very deep pussy, which everyone seems to enjoy :D

jazzman74, RideSlow, Hotsex and 14 others like this.
  9. Noreen

Noreen Well-Known Member Gold Member

i thought hubby's 4" was deep till my lover's 8" found parts of my pussy i didn't know existed! but that's as much as i can take and still enjoy myself. i'm only 5'6" so that's an achievement i think!

10. Easy-Going Cali 8

Easy-Going Cali 8 Active Member Real Person

I love girls about your size. They are usually pretty tight and can handle a range of sizes. I'm about 8.5" with some thickness, so I'm big enough to give them a workout, but not so big that I have to be overly careful.

kawai, Roy Randall, Stroker22 and 3 others like this.
  11. Hotredpussy71

Hotredpussy71 Well-Known Member

US
    Black guys like my pussy because they can get all there dick in me. They tell me some you cant. It's no fun to only stick it half way in. 20150326_122243.jpg

12. Kurt Sigismund

Kurt Sigismund Member Real Person

UK
    "It's no fun to only stick it half way in." >> I agree, being able to take a women balls deep is what I call freedom of (sexual) expression !

13. malizia2000

malizia2000 Active Member

Italy
    As I wrote elsewhere the biggest bbc I had is 9'. My pussy takes it, so I think it's 9' deep. My pussy is tight, less now than before, but still tight. I can say that every dick has been happy of that. Sometimes I asked for go slow to my lover, and it isn't only a matter of hurt. Regards even the time for the good sex. Good sex for me isn't go fast as a rabbit, but means that the lover must understand when go fast and when go slow. Like good music, is a matter of rhythm.

#13 malizia2000, Sep 27, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
  14. King of the Swirl

King of the Swirl Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    In my experience I agree with you 100%

15. AllAmericanWife

AllAmericanWife Well-Known Member

US
    Not to brag, but I'm 5'4" and can take 'em all.;)Of course, I've had a couple of kids and a lot of experience!:p

16. Noreen

Noreen Well-Known Member Gold Member

lol, naughty mynx! i bet the boys loved picking you up and sliding you you down helplessly onto their long poles! that's the advantage of being a petite woman. ;)

kawai, cmarquette0120, PakMan and 4 others like this.
  17. AllAmericanWife

US
    I had my first BBC in college (a long time ago, LOL!) and was OVERWHELMED by the size of it. But, I've spent decades training hard with the big ones!:p:blackheart:

trk258, kawai, cmarquette0120 and 7 others like this.
  18. Cat

Cat Member

I'm 5ft 10. Have a small but deep tight pussy and can take 10 inch no prob. But that only with toys so fair as haven't had bbc yet still looking

19. AllAmericanWife

US
    You can do it, Hon! Passion is the best lubricant!;):blackheart:

20. Cat

Cat Member

Hopfully soon can't wait much longer x