Pussy size

He opened her pussy an came a big load of cum inside her,View attachment 897210 View attachment 897208 View attachment 897206 View attachment 897205 View attachment 897203 Up until today,my girl has been fucking our friend,who has close to a fat ten,so she can handle the big ones.today we meat up with a tell handsome black bull from CLhis cock was about 7 1/2 long and as big as a beer bottle,she loved it,got six nutts an squirted twice,she has never done that before,this man.i was the one who got her off,the most.she became his white pussy for the next three hours.he will be coming back.
Great story thanks

my wife is 5 ft 1 100 lbs and she is tight but she has had a thick 10 inches into her. It took a few sessions but she was very pleased when he blew his load deep into her and was able to show me the mess seeping slowly out. Over the years she has had many big cocks but shape makes a huge difference and so does mood and position. She gets wet easily and orgasms easily which helps and she has had mine for years before another man and I am fairly big

Back