Pussy size

You know I've had quite a few women in my life but I can't find a connection to these women and how their pussies were. The tallest woman I've had was 5'6" and she was very compatible with me. I've had a 5'2" woman and my finger could reach her cervix and a 5'3" woman who was loose and had never ending depth. My wife is 5'4" and I've never felt her cervix. Hence why I'm interested in bringing a hung BBC into the mix. I wonder how much cock she can take? She takes the 9 inch dildo like champ 😋

My gf has a really nice big one ! It is really long which it runs almost all the way up her butt crack . Really nice for doggy !

Last edited:
When Evl had her first BBC from Gemini ♊️, he repeatedly mentioned how her pussy responded to his thick 10 inch, I’m NO WHERE NEAR THAT.

He reminded me throughout the drive home, that he was shocked he was able to go “balls deep”

He wasn’t easy with her either… after the first 15 mins of “testing her out”, he decided he wanted to “watch that ass”, and destroyed her in doggy-style: her face down, eyes up; ass up and watching in the mirror.

She could see me, caged and silently recording.
Nodding and drooling at the carnage.

she could see him and his incredible form, slamming into her, driving her mad! Never heard the sounds that came out of her.

Her pussy legitimately looked as if her pussy lips were snuggly gliding around his cock, they responded to every vein, and change in thickness! It was magical! Truly!

My wife can take about 7inches. Thats her lovers size. It fits in her just right. Her dildo is about 8 inched and it hits the back end of her vagina. So id say she has an ok size vagina. Her lover is pleased and sk is she. She is a bit more loose now than before so a woder dildo would be a better solution

My Ugandan and Ghanaian partners had very deep pussies, my Ethiopian partner not so much. All of them blacked and were able to take all the cock. Ethiopian woman was in pain the first time but came like crazy

Back