Pussy size

I never thought that my wife could take a foot long black cock,bigger around than a beer can, but she did! I am constantly amazed by how much big black cock or cocks a white woman can take! Some of those Blacked videos show these tiny young petite little white girls taking multiple foot long black cocks airtight, and smiling whenever there is not a cock jambed in their throats! There must be some serious training involved to get the little whores to the point where they can do it comfortably and look like they are really enjoying it!

My 5’2” barely petite wife has a tight but very deep pussy. I never knew just how deep until i watched her take her first BBC which was huge. In thought no way will half of that even go in but was blown away when he slipped 10 plus inches of thick, black cock on about stroke 3 or 4 balls deep inside her. I knew then, her pussy needed more than what I had ever given her and just love watching that pussy gobble up massive cocks and beg for more. After 15 plus years of BBC‘s using and abusing her pussy, honestly, for my smaller cock, when her and i make love I can’t tell any difference in how it feels around my dick. It feels the same to me as it did the first time my dick went in it when she was 17, tight, wet and fucking awesome.

Back