Pussy size

The Bam dildo purchase was a gateway to becoming a true size queen. It was 2.25-2.5" wide in some areas and provided a proper stretch. After that was the 3" fatman mega dong, then eventually came fisting. At one point she could make an entire coke can completely disappear.

Mrs became worried she was destroying her pussy, and she and the average man wouldn't feel anything during sex. Plus a couple trips to the gyno involved interesting discussions. She eventually stopped pushing her limits to the extreme.big bam.jpg

Last edited:
Most of guys believe tighter pussy being better. There is the idea that a woman with a tighter vagina is less of a slut than a woman with a looser pussy. I can also understand how most men prefer the strained sensation of penetrating a pussy that clasps firmly around their cock.

Among those things that seem to be completely ignored is the fact that different women have different sizes of pussy.

This is important because, since there are also different sizes of penis, the problem of their compatibility arises and the satisfaction you get also depends on it.

My best sexual experience has been with a woman with a large and deep pussy. I could take her fully, deeply, in any position and she couldn't get enough of it; while women with an average sized or small sized pussy told me to "Be careful with my big dick", "Don't go too far" or "It hurts". And when I say big pussy, I don't mean big women. Women with big pussies are usually taller than average, with big breasts.

This is discussed at length in the real Kama Sutra, the original one written 2000 years ago (the one without the pictures).

What is your experience ?
Yes but it has nothing to do with tall and breast size I knew an Indian woman who took it all and she seemed didn’t feel anything while she was 5’4 with small breast , while her partner run away after the first thrust and she was thick with big boobs

Back