Pussy-free husbands

Well that is certainly very sweet and probably too kind. I'm probably too cruel for some but Michael responds well to it. Still, he will remain chaste and without sex. At least sex as most define it. Lol.
J
Xoxoxozo
It is not out of kindness I make those comments
as for cruelty it is their misfortune that they do not know what they are missing.
MICHAEL'S response is indicative of how much he truly loves you. his beautiful wife.
As to sex, it comes in many forms and I as an old man have enjoyed quite avfew over the years .
Yet following you two has introduced me to a deeply profound and deeply satisfying new experience .
sleep tight little one
just never stop what doing what your doing
FUCK VANILLA variety is the true spice of life

I have to agree with being pussy free is somewhat liberating but being in enforced chastity (my wife maintains the key always) I am also masturbation free. My only masturbation permitted is usually after 60 days and I am timed for one minute. This is not a problem as last time I came within 30 seconds. I am totally faithful to my wife and am willing to be pussy free and wait for her ordered release.
What are your experiences as couple with the 60 days, my hubby is on a (round about) 30 days schedule but I would like to let him go for longer

What are your experiences as couple with the 60 days, my hubby is on a (round about) 30 days schedule but I would like to let him go for longer
I'm not sure what you are asking but I will try to answer this way. There have been no health issues. As long as the device can be kept clean (metal preferable) and provides adequate circulation at the base ring there should be no issues for extended lock-up..

Yes 100%
J
Xoxoxoxo
That's why I love cuckolding so much. If done correctly it does amazing things for everyone involved and the couple become closer together and stronger. I think you should continue to cage, deny and torment him and keep him as deeply cuckolded as much as you can. You love it and he loves it and you both love each other more for it.

That's why I love cuckolding so much. If done correctly it does amazing things for everyone involved and the couple become closer together and stronger. I think you should continue to cage, deny and torment him and keep him as deeply cuckolded as much as you can. You love it and he loves it and you both love each other more for it.
Totally agree with this. My hubby has been pussy free for over 5 years and caged for close to 8 years, but we are more in love now than at any point in our relationship.

Totally agree with this. My hubby has been pussy free for over 5 years and caged for close to 8 years, but we are more in love now than at any point in our relationship.
I'm so happy for you both. The more you torment him, make him want and desire you and the more sexually frustrated be is the more he will focus his energy on loving and adoring you. That is just a beautiful wonderful thing for both of you.

i was cut off from sex since October 27th 2002, and i'm pussy free since then. During all this time i'm not only haven't had the possibility of make love to her, but even seen her pussy if i'm not below Her cleaning Her vagina or Her anus. i'm allowed to cum, except chastity periods, but first i have to ask Her if i can do that, and if She autorized me i have to go to a public bathroom, masturbate myself with a condom, and bring back the condom to Her, if there is no other instruction. She always ordered me to ******* it, sometimes (a lot of times) in front of other people. For me is really really hard to be pussy free. i'm now really obsessed with vaginas. Knowing this, sometimes She or Her Masters tortured me showing me pictures of Her vagina or the vaginas of other female slaves friends of my Wife who i know, been used in all possible ways. Each time i see a vagina, or even Her Masters told me what They've done to Her, i can avoid to get hard and need to masturbate. my Wife and Her Masters use this reaction of mine to humiliate me, by having me hard at once (my penis is very little), or by making me masturbated once and again. In those occasions i really suffer my place in life.

ok so here is my question. I there a scenario where the husband is pussy free but gets to be told to suck him hard or even off..or even the BBC fuck the husband in front of his wife displaying dominance. AND THEN OF COURSE the husband cleans her and him up. But now penetrating the pussy. Ak I on the right track?

Attachments

• Chelisa smile.JPG
    Chelisa smile.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 146
Nothing better than being pussy free and becoming a cross dressing sissy that sucks and get fucked by bbc on a regular basis. I love hard spankings with paddle belt or any flat wood object leaving welts by bbc before I suck and get fucked by them. Extreme turn on. Congrads guys to pussy life style it's at first but so much more satisfying then fucking your wife. I've been pussy free 9 years now no plans to change.
I'm a much better cuck when the bull knows he can paddle or strap me to make sure i do what i am told.

Back