Pussy-free husbands

Between dating and being married I've been with my wife for 10 years. In all that time I have never been inside her. Unfortunately, neither has anyone else. Hopefully one day she finds someone else to fuck her.

I’m cut off, too. I think all cucks should be. We don’t deserve access to pussy.
I totally agree man. I’m 3” inches and was never able to satisfy the one girlfriend I had. She could barely feel my penis inside of her and got so bored and annoyed with me. I caught her in bed with a black man when I was 19 and was horrified at the size of his 12” inch cock when he withdrew from her wet pussy. He also made her ejaculate which I never could do. Now I’m their cuckold slave

I totally agree man. I’m 3” inches and was never able to satisfy the one girlfriend I had. She could barely feel my penis inside of her and got so bored and annoyed with me. I caught her in bed with a black man when I was 19 and was horrified at the size of his 12” inch cock when he withdrew from her wet pussy. He also made her ejaculate which I never could do. Now I’m their cuckold slave
What does this white slut look like and have they made you perform for the bull yet?

I'm a white husband just beginning on this road to open up my white wife of 8 years to the idea of pleasing black cock with the hope of one day becoming pussy free. I am an interracial obsessive - so much that I no longer look or jerk off at any adult material that isn't black men on a white wife, I no longer see my wife without wondering what she might look like kneeling before or spread on the bottom of a Dominant Alpha Black man in full control of her white body sexually filling her up as I could never,
(I am only abiut 4") and training us as a controlled white couple and taking over our bedroom

Absolutely! My wife is essentially Black Only. When she cut me off sexually at first she felt very guilty about it and as time passed is now turned on about it! I am happy she prefers Black Men. And, after getting over the initial shock, I am happy she cut me off. All I need to do is look at the amount of enjoyment she gets from being with Blacks and that in absolutely makes me happy about her decision.

I am pussy free and would gratefully give my place in bed to any black guy that my wife wanted to replace me with. Watching in the bedroom or sitting in the next room listening, then thanking him for fucking her would be more than I could wish for. All of this, as long as I got to clean up and masturbate while eating his cum from her cunt or ass, wherever he left it for me. I spoke to one guy about this and he agreed to let me clean up his cum without ever seeing my wife. Alas, she won't.

Last edited:
I've been married for 30 years and I haven't had pussy for 25 years. My wife has always found my penis small and doesn't make her come. In the early years i just wore panties. Then I also started using a "CB-6000" and then a "Holy Trainer". I'm not prohibited from masturbating once in a while, but that need has diminished over time and now I just enjoy anal stimulation.

Last edited:
yes but by choice, not caged or restricted at all - once I saw my wife with an older dominant, and yes, hung black man, I really have had little desire to penetrate her..I think we both know there really is no point, she strokes my off sometimes, and we’ve never actually talked about her being black only , I think it’s just understood at this point. Honestly, neither of us miss penetrative sex together, and if it’s been a while since playing, I know the build up is intense and only to be satisfied by her bull which it makes it all the better for us
How long have you been pussyfree?

Back