Pussy-free husbands

Believe it or not I fantasize about this. I don't think I could do it forever though. The idea makes me hirny as hell and I always kind of regretted turnin down a woman who wanted to cuckold me that way.

Met her a long time ago. Probably around 2003. She wanted to date me and liked the cuckold lifestyle but her rules were that I was for affection and cuddling but I would never be allowed to fuck her. Back then that was too extreme for me so I turned her down.

As it is now my GF lets me fuck her but she only lets black men cum inside her. I have to pull out. She's even stomped on my cum and ground it into the floor once. That sounds sexy in fantasy and it is I suppose but after you cum and the moment has passed it seems a little silly.

Thanks great to hear.. whos choice was it..
I have a very small penis, and Eva loves BBCs, She used to fake orgasm w me because she loves me and did not wanted to make me feel bad, but couple years ago after she came back from a date (I used to fuck her after the dates because the sloppy seconds felt awesome.) she felt to sleep wile I was fucking her really hard, It happened again in other 2 occasions, so we talked and she confessed to me rarely have had with me since we married, most of those were fake. That did not really hurt at all, actually is turned me on, and we both agree that was no need for me to enter her anymore., I could do it if I wanted to, but I am happy w masturbate wile watching, and the hand jobs she gives me when not too tire, after her dates. And that my friends is all the sex I have.
I wrote about it w more details at our personal blog, here is the link if interested:
https://iamcuckold.blogspot.com/2016/09/for-those-wondering-what-its-like-our.html

Last edited:
I'm really not sure how the husbands can stand to be excluded from their wife's pussy! It would be too much of a *******. The best part for me is fucking Natasha after she's been fucked by her bull, when she's already satisfied and no longer interested in my efforts. That I have to accept sloppy seconds is the price worth to pay but not total exclusion.

I'm really not sure how the husbands can stand to be excluded from their wife's pussy! It would be too much of a *******. The best part for me is fucking Natasha after she's been fucked by her bull, when she's already satisfied and no longer interested in my efforts. That I have to accept sloppy seconds is the price worth to pay but not total exclusion.
My husband said that he preferred the sloppy seconds. I love my husband, get a lot of sloppy seconds. :wub:

I have a very small penis, and Eva loves BBCs, She used to fake orgasm w me because she loves me and did not wanted to make me feel bad, but couple years ago after she came back from a date (I used to fuck her after the dates because the sloppy seconds felt awesome.) she felt to sleep wile I was fucking her really hard, It happened again in other 2 occasions, so we talked and she confessed to me rarely have had with me since we married, most of those were fake. That did not really hurt at all, actually is turned me on, and we both agree that was no need for me to enter her anymore., I could do it if I wanted to, but I am happy w masturbate wile watching, and the hand jobs she gives me when not too tire, after her dates. And that my friends is all the sex I have.
I wrote about it w more details at our personal blog, here is the link if interested:
https://iamcuckold.blogspot.com/2016/09/for-those-wondering-what-its-like-our.html
nice blog

Back