Pussy-free husbands

ok so here is my question. I there a scenario where the husband is pussy free but gets to be told to suck him hard or even off..or even the BBC fuck the husband in front of his wife displaying dominance. AND THEN OF COURSE the husband cleans her and him up. But now penetrating the pussy. Ak I on the right track?
yup!

I waited for the wife last night while she went into one of her employees apartments. She was gone for an hour or so. Bear in mind, I am a 100% flipped to sissy-hubby. She is a FemDom. When she returned she was rank of sexual aroma, no doubt. We drove away. She parks in a deserted area in the rear of a huge shopping center between some tractor trailers parked without their truck cabs. She gets out, lights her cigarette, smokes, pulls her jeans down and sits off the edge of the seat with her legs spread and her feet on the door frame. I go down on her. She was rank smelling, creamy and juicy. I was erect. I took our my dick, she handed me a condom, I looked at her and asked her nicely if I could jack off without the condom. She simply said no. I felt foolish and understood her wanting me to wear a condom when we are in bed with black lovers and men present. It was her aura and power but now it is sheer FemDom lifestyle. I put it on, still erect, she got into her verbal degradation and made fun of me. I orgasmed nicely and all better then putting it inside of her anyway.

ok so here is my question. I there a scenario where the husband is pussy free but gets to be told to suck him hard or even off..or even the BBC fuck the husband in front of his wife displaying dominance. AND THEN OF COURSE the husband cleans her and him up. But now penetrating the pussy. Ak I on the right track?
Pm me

Your situation closely resembles ours. Although I am not cutoff from my wife on purpose, intercourse with me remains very rare. I think we've fucked twice this year although one of them really couldn't be called a fuck because I came as she was trying to put me inside her. In our case, my wife prefers only oral sex from me and penetration from her bull. As long as I get to eat her pussy, I am mostly happy. She controls when and how I can cum but I don't wear one of those cages.

I just commented on a similar thread about 'Husbands status in bed'. To each their own but I'm not buying it. I don't buy that "cuckolds" are somehow not "male" and don't have the desire for sex with their wives that they adore so much. Or that their sexual desires just evaporate into nothing.

I do not buy that a single cuck would turn down his wife if she wanted to fuck him. I think that the women who cut off their husbands ultimately do so because they think (or know) they can get away with it. (If you knew that wouldn't fly you'd tolerate sex with hubby even if you get no gratification out of it yourself) My ex tried that once with me but when she saw that I would just get a girlfriend to replace her and that I'd fuck my girlfriend in our own bed with my ex in the house MIRACULOUSLY she relented and gave me all the pussy I wanted to avoid that outcome. Funny how that works.

Look you buy a Dog you know that you've got to walk it, even if you don't like to and even if you are not in the mood. You marry a husband, you fuck him. Even if you don't want to or are not in the mood.
!
Ever cut me off they move out same day!

I was with my last bull for 2 years before he got married. It was wonderful. During that time, my husband had to call my bull and ask if he was allowed to touch my pussy. If my bull said "yes" my husband was only allowed to eat me until I came... Then my husband would have to jack off on himself... Once in a while, my bull would allow him to fuck me in the ass and cum in there... But that was it... Can't wait to find another steady bull!

Quite right. Once our wife has been blacked we have lost her forever. Mine bought me an anal vibrator to use on myself instead. Cucks understand who they are.
My wife over the years has bought me Fleshlights for birthdays, xmas etc. and I must admit they are great and scratch the itch... but cleaning and drying them was a bit of a hassle, so we don't really bother with those any more.

I would enjoy having her! She has a lovely smile

Back