Pussy-free husbands

I have to agree with being pussy free is somewhat liberating but being in enforced chastity (my wife maintains the key always) but I am also am masturbation free. My only masturbation permitted is usually after 60 days and I am times for one minute. This is not a problem as last time I came within 30 seconds. I am totally faithful to my wife and am willing to be pussy free and waiting for her ordered release.
Ok, we did do a term of chastity a few years ago, and I have done it on and off my whole life, but we decided it was better for both of us for me to masturbate as much as I like when I like, BUT she is always to be present or let her know when i'm about masturbate. I have these facewashers 'wankercheifs' as she calls them, she bought me for masturbating into (no tissues, toiltet paper or cupped left hand), so that way she keeps a mental note of how many used ones are in the laundry basket at the end of the week. It obviously runs on an honesty system, but as long as I tell her, I can wank as much as I desire. She did say years ago, that if I release my semen without her knowing, consider it a form of cheating... funnily because of my fucked up sexual guilt ridden catholic upbringing, I can't enjoy cumming in anyway unless she is totally ok about it. Go figure?

What sexual intercourse looks like for a hubby that's pussyfree. This is the absolute closest hubby gets to having full penetrative sex with me.
J
Xoxoxo

Hey he's a lucky guy! I've been cut off for 2 years and now the wife had decided she doesn't want me to see her naked anymore either. She says her body is strictly for those giving her sexual pleasure and that clearly isn't me.

inspired by following you two from your beginnings with Michaels treatment
to his total conversion to where he his now.
I began practising self denial with hour upon hour of titillation
being retired at least 12 up to 15 hours daily.
Never touching myself and having eruptions about 10 then 15 days and the low 20 days's but something clicked on the 25th of SEPTEMBER
I sort of crossed over and get immense satisfaction now from not coming and have not done so since Sept 25th
using no cage make's such a more fulfilling feeling
love to the true QUEEN of chastity and her ADORING WORSHIPPING CUCK

Hey he's a lucky guy! I've been cut off for 2 years and now the wife had decided she doesn't want me to see her naked anymore either. She says her body is strictly for those giving her sexual pleasure and that clearly isn't me.
i can relate..im pussy-free 12+ years now. My wife has her own bathroom and dressing room which I cant go into. I dont see her fully naked either. At early 40's her sexual appetite I know is quite alive and active. I can do nothing for her.

i can relate..im pussy-free 12+ years now. My wife has her own bathroom and dressing room which I cant go into. I dont see her fully naked either. At early 40's her sexual appetite I know is quite alive and active. I can do nothing for her.
have so much sympathy for you guys.
pussy free here over 12 years
impotency the cause through diabetes
told her to do whatever and get a guy if she wanted
called me a fucking pervert said I did not love her anymore
she switched ot to sex completely as she is 1 man 1 woman for life
and all the pitfalls that come with that.

There's something so hot about denying your cuck sex. I love the idea that my own hubby, who I love so much, is no longer allowed to have intercourse with his wife. I have superior bulls but I have Michael where this strap on, so when I have no meets, he can fuck me himself. Locked up and strapped on. Only big cocks get inside me and this is the closest hubby ever gets to sex with me.
The real queen of chastity rules her man with the cruellest but most beautiful ******* to MICHAEL
Exactly. He should consider himself lucky that I let him use the strap on at all or let him listen. His dick has now been replaced with a strap on and I get off on that far more than I did with his dick. I may let him fuck my ass later, whilst keeping his locked up.
J
Xoxoxo

There's something so hot about denying your cuck sex. I love the idea that my own hubby, who I love so much, is no longer allowed to have intercourse with his wife. I have superior bulls but I have Michael where this strap on, so when I have no meets, he can fuck me himself. Locked up and strapped on. Only big cocks get inside me and this is the closest hubby ever gets to sex with me.

Exactly. He should consider himself lucky that I let him use the strap on at all or let him listen. His dick has now been replaced with a strap on and I get off on that far more than I did with his dick. I may let him fuck my ass later, whilst keeping his locked up.
J
Xoxoxo

I'm sure he is satisfied just knowing that he's bringing you pleasure and that's the most important thing even if his dick stays locked up for good.

J
Xoxoxo
Jamie, I am curious, Does his lock fit into the strap on or do you have him fuck your ass with the chastity device ?

Jamie, I am curious, Does his lock fit into the strap on or do you have him fuck your ass with the chastity device ?
Gosh, my spelling using this phone is atrocious. The strap on has a harness that he wears, its leather and its good quality. The dildo then fits to the front of the harness, there are flanges that it fits into. The dildo is then situated above his penis, where his pubic bone is. Then there is a section of the harness that goes around the base of his cock to hold it in position. So if you think of me bending over, his cage hangs low and the dildo sits above the cage. Regarding him using the strap on later, I was kidding. He doesn't get to have anal sex with me. He uses it to penetrate my pussy. It's feels really good. But only my regular bulls have anal. I have kind of made that an exclusive rule. That and black guys packing. That's all I want now. Could never go back to a vanilla sex life as well as vanilla cocks. Not going to happen.
J
Xoxozozo

Last edited:
The strap on has a harness that he wears, its leather and its good quality. The dildo then fits to the front of the harness, there are flanges that it fits into. The dildo is then situated above his penia, where his public bone is. Then there is a section of the harness that goes around the base of his cock to hold it in position. So if you think of me bending over, his cage hangs low and the dildo sits above the cage. Regarding him using the strap on later, I was kidding. He doesn't get to have anal sex with me. He uses it to penetrate my pussy. It's feels really good. But only my regular bulls have anal. I have kind of made that an exclusive rule. That and black guys packing. That's all I want now. Could never go back to a vanilla sex life as well as vanilla cocks. Not going to happen.
J
Xoxozozo
I get it. Man that is hot, he is a lucky guy.
Totally understand about not going back to vanilla. You do deserve much better

The strap on has a harness that he wears, its leather and its good quality. The dildo then fits to the front of the harness, there are flanges that it fits into. The dildo is then situated above his penia, where his public bone is. Then there is a section of the harness that goes around the base of his cock to hold it in position. So if you think of me bending over, his cage hangs low and the dildo sits above the cage. Regarding him using the strap on later, I was kidding. He doesn't get to have anal sex with me. He uses it to penetrate my pussy. It's feels really good. But only my regular bulls have anal. I have kind of made that an exclusive rule. That and black guys packing. That's all I want now. Could never go back to a vanilla sex life as well as vanilla cocks. Not going to happen.
J
Xoxozozo
your reasoning is a beautiful thing in itself and your poor guy's torment is tenfold in that when you are scantily dressed your torment and teasing of him and what bulls will be doing is as close to mental cruelty you can get.
then you spoil him with allowing him his treat of using the strap on you.
YOU ARE TRULY THE QUEEN OF CHASTITY
and I as one of your subjects bows to you.

Back