Pussy-free husbands

I have a very small penis, and Eva loves BBCs, She used to fake orgasm w me because she loves me and did not wanted to make me feel bad, but couple years ago after she came back from a date (I used to fuck her after the dates because the sloppy seconds felt awesome.) she felt to sleep wile I was fucking her really hard, It happened again in other 2 occasions, so we talked and she confessed to me rarely have had with me since we married, most of those were fake. That did not really hurt at all, actually is turned me on, and we both agree that was no need for me to enter her anymore., I could do it if I wanted to, but I am happy w masturbate wile watching, and the hand jobs she gives me when not too tire, after her dates. And that my friends is all the sex I have.
I wrote about it w more details at our personal blog, here is the link if interested:
https://iamcuckold.blogspot.com/2016/09/for-those-wondering-what-its-like-our.html
Tries reading your blog, but it’s no longer active!

Are there any white husbands by choice of their own will, by wife or a Black Man that she is blacked by having the white hubby cut off to his own wifes pussy? Would like to know...

yes but by choice, not caged or restricted at all - once I saw my wife with an older dominant, and yes, hung black man, I really have had little desire to penetrate her..I think we both know there really is no point, she strokes my off sometimes, and we’ve never actually talked about her being black only , I think it’s just understood at this point. Honestly, neither of us miss penetrative sex together, and if it’s been a while since playing, I know the build up is intense and only to be satisfied by her bull which it makes it all the better for us

I'm sorry... I know I probably don't count since I'm not even married, but I've never had pussy before. I've been very close a few times but always chickened out. I would say it is one part my will, and one part not my will.

yes but by choice, not caged or restricted at all - once I saw my wife with an older dominant, and yes, hung black man, I really have had little desire to penetrate her..I think we both know there really is no point, she strokes my off sometimes, and we’ve never actually talked about her being black only , I think it’s just understood at this point. Honestly, neither of us miss penetrative sex together, and if it’s been a while since playing, I know the build up is intense and only to be satisfied by her bull which it makes it all the better for us
I have a similar couple like that here in Austin. Hubby is a great guy, wifey enjoys caging him while he sits in a chair and watching her get pounded. I was taking care of her needs on a weekly basis.

Once you go without pussy for a few months it's easier. Plus if you truly can't satisfy your woman by fucking her then why bother. It's just going through the motions. Once you accept what you are there's a mental comfort that happens, the angst dissipates. Watching a well equipped black man truly satisfy a woman is incredibly sexually arousing. I edge n cum so good it's pure bliss....can't ever get enough

Nothing better than being pussy free and becoming a cross dressing sissy that sucks and get fucked by bbc on a regular basis. I love hard spankings with paddle belt or any flat wood object leaving welts by bbc before I suck and get fucked by them. Extreme turn on. Congrads guys to pussy life style it's at first but so much more satisfying then fucking your wife. I've been pussy free 9 years now no plans to change.

Nothing better than being pussy free and becoming a cross dressing sissy that sucks and get fucked by bbc on a regular basis. I love hard spankings with paddle belt or any flat wood object leaving welts by bbc before I suck and get fucked by them. Extreme turn on. Congrads guys to pussy life style it's at first but so much more satisfying then fucking your wife. I've been pussy free 9 years now no plans to change.
sounds very exciting mmmm share your feelings with me.

Are there any white husbands by choice of their own will, by wife or a Black Man that she is blacked by having the white hubby cut off to his own wifes pussy? Would like to know...
As soon as a black guy got my wife I backed off because I knew there was no way to please her like a black man could and she just said I was right to back off, not my place any longer to fuck her. I’m very happy as her cuck, I know my place.

As soon as a black guy got my wife I backed off because I knew there was no way to please her like a black man could and she just said I was right to back off, not my place any longer to fuck her. I’m very happy as her cuck, I know my place.
Big fun I tell women this all the time most husbands will do exactly . All women have is go black and feed their husband her cum pie he will smell the sex may even bitch but he eat it then watch the hard on it never lies. Simply tell you eating a real man's cum out of my pussy don't you. just feed him every night after a week he's addicted then it's time to bring the bull home and make it permanent.

Big fun I tell women this all the time most husbands will do exactly . All women have is go black and feed their husband her cum pie he will smell the sex may even bitch but he eat it then watch the hard on it never lies. Simply tell you eating a real man's cum out of my pussy don't you. just feed him every night after a week he's addicted then it's time to bring the bull home and make it permanent.
He fucks my wife at his place, I eat when she gets home, he does not like me around, he told me it’s about my wife not me.

I'd love to know how many other cucks find being pussy free somewhat liberating. I think back over my life at how much money, frustration and endless effort I threw and trying to get pussy, failing most of the time and when I did, it came at a huge cost from buying luxury gifts, dinners, shoes, handbags or a list of chores as long as my arm, then to only go and shoot my load almost instantly, and 95% of the time having to wear a condom as well.
I only fucked my wife 6 times in the 12 months of 2019, 5 of those times wearing a condom, the one bareback times was anally and none of the fucks lasted more than 3 minutes (she keeps and egg timer in her side drawer to time me) and no blowjobs at all, and yet I am, she is more than content as a couple.
I personally think as long as I can masturbate until my heart is content, being pussy free in middle age isn't that hard at all, and like I said earlier, quite liberating not having to pretend or strive to satisfy my wife when both knowing it will only end in failure. Plus my wife not having to submit herself to her 'wifely duties' helps her from having to resent the act entirely with me if she doesn't enjoy it. (she doesn't hate it, but doesn't enjoy it either.
So knowing last year I spent less than 20 whole minutes in my wifes beautiful holes in all of 2019 and my semen not coming into contact with her pussy or mouth as well, yet feeling more than fine about it has highlighted our friendship and commitment to each is almost surviving on every other part of our lives without any real need for sex between us.

I'd love to know how many other cucks find being pussy free somewhat liberating. I think back over my life at how much money, frustration and endless effort I threw and trying to get pussy, failing most of the time and when I did, it came at a huge cost from buying luxury gifts, dinners, shoes, handbags or a list of chores as long as my arm, then to only go and shoot my load almost instantly, and 95% of the time having to wear a condom as well.
I only fucked my wife 6 times in the 12 months of 2019, 5 of those times wearing a condom, the one bareback times was anally and none of the fucks lasted more than 3 minutes (she keeps and egg timer in her side drawer to time me) and no blowjobs at all, and yet I am, she is more than content as a couple.
I personally think as long as I can masturbate until my heart is content, being pussy free in middle age isn't that hard at all, and like I said earlier, quite liberating not having to pretend or strive to satisfy my wife when both knowing it will only end in failure. Plus my wife not having to submit herself to her 'wifely duties' helps her from having to resent the act entirely with me if she doesn't enjoy it. (she doesn't hate it, but doesn't enjoy it either.
So knowing last year I spent less than 20 whole minutes in my wifes beautiful holes in all of 2019 and my semen not coming into contact with her pussy or mouth as well, yet feeling more than fine about it has highlighted our friendship and commitment to each is almost surviving on every other part of our lives without any real need for sex between us.
I have to agree with being pussy free is somewhat liberating but being in enforced chastity (my wife maintains the key always) I am also masturbation free. My only masturbation permitted is usually after 60 days and I am timed for one minute. This is not a problem as last time I came within 30 seconds. I am totally faithful to my wife and am willing to be pussy free and wait for her ordered release.

Last edited:
Back