Pussy-free husbands

Yes, but it's arousing as well :)

View attachment 1247699
My ex wife decided to tell me during sex that she had let another guy screw her that afternoon in the same bed when I said noway she said why would I make that up. I asked who the guy was she said a salesman that called on her office and always flirted with her so she offered to let him fuck her in our bed. Needless to say I went soft and she laughed whats the matter you don't like sloppy seconds?

My ex wife decided to tell me during sex that she had let another guy screw her that afternoon in the same bed when I said noway she said why would I make that up. I asked who the guy was she said a salesman that called on her office and always flirted with her so she offered to let him fuck her in our bed. Needless to say I went soft and she laughed whats the matter you don't like sloppy seconds?
Sloppy seconds are hot. You just cum too quickly. :)

My wife is a kind person. She is also an honest person. She told me she has no interest in fucking me, and I don't blame her for that. Her sexual interest is with Blacks. Period. We have not fucked after she told me that. I am very happy with the fact that she serves Blacks and am happy that she was honest with me. Having Blacks fuck her when I cannot makes me happy and is also a way of showing my respect for Black men.

Staying pussy free…

tumblr_obay0fJmvt1vc7q1xo1_250.gif

tumblr_ohjpou7y9M1vciiaho1_1280.jpg

Hello Everyone, Michel here. This is an interesting question. I am practically pussy free and can be weeks and sometimes months without fucking my wife. This is a game we play together. She knows that after a few days/weeks she will be able to dominate me totally and obtain what she wants from me. She keeps on telling me about the men she has seen during the day, that she could see their big cocks through their trousers. I ask her if she wanted one of them and then she will tell me how he would take her, how he would fill her pussy and sometimes her anus. She drives me insane and all I want then is watch her with a monster black cock. And when it becomes reality (not often though), I get an intense excitement watching them, specially when her lover's cock forces her pussy open and plunging all the way into her. I cannot stop masturbating during these sessions but I make sure that I don't cum as I want to maintain the trance state I am in. Her spermed pussy is of course the highlight of these sessions. I am then expected to clean her thoroughly and sometimes the bull's cock as well.... And I think I have never been sexually more satisfied

I'm a white husband just beginning on this road to open up my white wife of 8 years to the idea of pleasing black cock with the hope of one day becoming pussy free. I am an interracial obsessive - so much that I no longer look or jerk off at any adult material that isn't black men on a white wife, I no longer see my wife without wondering what she might look like kneeling before or spread on the bottom of a Dominant Alpha Black man in full control of her white body sexually filling her up as I could never,
(I am only abiut 4") and training us as a controlled white couple and taking over our bedroom

Last edited:
I'm a white husband just beginning on this road to open up my white wife of 8 years to the idea of pleasing black cock with the hope of one day becoming pussy free. I am an interracial obsessive - so much that I no longer look or jerk off at any adult material that isn't black men on a white wife, I no longer see my wife without wondering what she might look like kneeling before or spread on the bottom of a Dominant Alpha Black man in full control of her white body sexually filling her up as I could never,
(I am only 5") and training us as a controlled white couple and taking over our bedroom

You're not the only interracial obsessive :)

SydCo_IR_(3)_191.jpg

Hello Everyone, Michel here. This is an interesting question. I am practically pussy free and can be weeks and sometimes months without fucking my wife. This is a game we play together. She knows that after a few days/weeks she will be able to dominate me totally and obtain what she wants from me. She keeps on telling me about the men she has seen during the day, that she could see their big cocks through their trousers. I ask her if she wanted one of them and then she will tell me how he would take her, how he would fill her pussy and sometimes her anus. She drives me insane and all I want then is watch her with a monster black cock. And when it becomes reality (not often though), I get an intense excitement watching them, specially when her lover's cock forces her pussy open and plunging all the way into her. I cannot stop masturbating during these sessions but I make sure that I don't cum as I want to maintain the trance state I am in. Her spermed pussy is of course the highlight of these sessions. I am then expected to clean her thoroughly and sometimes the bull's cock as well.... And I think I have never been sexually more satisfied
Your situation closely resembles ours. Although I am not cutoff from my wife on purpose, intercourse with me remains very rare. I think we've fucked twice this year although one of them really couldn't be called a fuck because I came as she was trying to put me inside her. In our case, my wife prefers only oral sex from me and penetration from her bull. As long as I get to eat her pussy, I am mostly happy. She controls when and how I can cum but I don't wear one of those cages.

It is embarrassing when your wife points it out to you that you two haven't had sex in couple months but she has been spreading her legs almost daily for other guys.
It's even more embarrassing when it has been a few months and when given the opportunity to have sex with me hubby can't even get hard.

And more embarrassing still that he got rock hard the very next day when he had to suck my lover before he fucked me and then went limp again as soon as my lover's BBC was out of his mouth. Subsequently, after I pointed this out, hubby got hard again when my lover threatened to fuck him, since hubby's mouth and ass were his only useful sexual organs.

Back