Pussy-free husbands

So happy for you guys!!! I have been pussy free for 3 years now, wife is also a blk only with the exception of a couple of good friends of mine that she love to entertain when they com to visit. The only sex I get is when she is back from a date or back after spending the nite w her Lover and she masturbate me after I lick her clean while she is telling me how good her lover is in bed and how much she enjoys being his slut. I also get to masturbate when any of her bulls or one of my friends come to our place and they fuck her in our bed... We too LOVE this awesome live style, and I love being her cuckold!

Thanks for sharing!!

Eva and Nico

I'm going to let my cuck write his experience now.

Hi fellow cucks, Bulls and Women who love the BBC, I have been Pussy free for a whole year now with my wife only letting me out once a month for a prostate milking and if its something special maybe a handjob, I do not regret the decision to let my wife become Black only. In fact I am happy we made the decision as it means I have less pressure to perform in the bedroom even after she has had a BBC sexually satisfy her I used to think that So the Bull made her cum 6 times in a hour I can do better. That's not what I entered this lifestyle for, I want her to be sexually satisfied and come home to me and going pussy free has helped rid me of the jealousy and focus more on her needs be thay, doing the housework so she can focus on her date or cleaning her used pussy after several huge loads have been dumped inside of her by one of her bulls I always make a point to also call the Bull who serviced her needs that night and thank him for doing what I couldn't. Our next stage is finally getting rid of our stigma and habing a BBC breed her, thay would be the ultimate for us as we know that she will never have my offspring as we are considering chemical castration

So happy for you guys!!! I have been pussy free for 3 years now, wife is also a blk only with the exception of a couple of good friends of mine that she love to entertain when they com to visit. The only sex I get is when she is back from a date or back after spending the nite w her Lover and she masturbate me after I lick her clean while she is telling me how good her lover is in bed and how much she enjoys being his slut. I also get to masturbate when any of her bulls or one of my friends come to our place and they fuck her in our bed... We too LOVE this awesome live style, and I love being her cuckold!

Thanks for sharing!!

Eva and Nico

I do not cut myself off but my wife satisfys all her sexual needs with her black boyfriends, not me. I try not to have sex with her too often being a good cuck, but I can't resist after she comes home after a night away at her boyfriends. I try not to cum about only every couple weeks. Keeps me horny for her all the time.
doesnt matter if you're horny though does it? you could be sitting in the corner with a paper bag on your head and she would still be staring into her black studs eyes kissing him begging him to nut in her and then hoping his thick seed gets her pregnant meanwhile shes forgotten all about your sissy ass in the corner.. :)

I have been trying to stay pussy free for 13 months now. I realize I cant please her, and I'm hoping it convinces her to just become black only already. I have only had sex 4 times in the past year and I love it. The only way I get off is thinking if her getting bred by real men. Its better than sex for me. I want the best for her

I have a very small penis, and Eva loves BBCs, She used to fake orgasm w me because she loves me and did not wanted to make me feel bad, but couple years ago after she came back from a date (I used to fuck her after the dates because the sloppy seconds felt awesome.) she felt to sleep wile I was fucking her really hard, It happened again in other 2 occasions, so we talked and she confessed to me rarely have had with me since we married, most of those were fake. That did not really hurt at all, actually is turned me on, and we both agree that was no need for me to enter her anymore., I could do it if I wanted to, but I am happy w masturbate wile watching, and the hand jobs she gives me when not too tire, after her dates. And that my friends is all the sex I have.
I wrote about it w more details at our personal blog, here is the link if interested:
https://iamcuckold.blogspot.com/2016/09/for-those-wondering-what-its-like-our.html
Hi - small penis here also. We came to the same logical conclusion that she needed penetrative sex that I could not provide. While we both know my size not my fault, we felt it best for me not to enter her. That was 6 years ago. Never been happier!

I waited for the wife last night while she went into one of her employees apartments. She was gone for an hour or so. Bear in mind, I am a 100% flipped to sissy-hubby. She is a FemDom. When she returned she was rank of sexual aroma, no doubt. We drove away. She parks in a deserted area in the rear of a huge shopping center between some tractor trailers parked without their truck cabs. She gets out, lights her cigarette, smokes, pulls her jeans down and sits off the edge of the seat with her legs spread and her feet on the door frame. I go down on her. She was rank smelling, creamy and juicy. I was erect. I took our my dick, she handed me a condom, I looked at her and asked her nicely if I could jack off without the condom. She simply said no. I felt foolish and understood her wanting me to wear a condom when we are in bed with black lovers and men present. It was her aura and power but now it is sheer FemDom lifestyle. I put it on, still erect, she got into her verbal degradation and made fun of me. I orgasmed nicely and all better then putting it inside of her anyway.

I just commented on a similar thread about 'Husbands status in bed'. To each their own but I'm not buying it. I don't buy that "cuckolds" are somehow not "male" and don't have the desire for sex with their wives that they adore so much. Or that their sexual desires just evaporate into nothing.

I do not buy that a single cuck would turn down his wife if she wanted to fuck him. I think that the women who cut off their husbands ultimately do so because they think (or know) they can get away with it. (If you knew that wouldn't fly you'd tolerate sex with hubby even if you get no gratification out of it yourself) My ex tried that once with me but when she saw that I would just get a girlfriend to replace her and that I'd fuck my girlfriend in our own bed with my ex in the house MIRACULOUSLY she relented and gave me all the pussy I wanted to avoid that outcome. Funny how that works.

Look you buy a Dog you know that you've got to walk it, even if you don't like to and even if you are not in the mood. You marry a husband, you fuck him. Even if you don't want to or are not in the mood.

I have a very small penis, and Eva loves BBCs, She used to fake orgasm w me because she loves me and did not wanted to make me feel bad, but couple years ago after she came back from a date (I used to fuck her after the dates because the sloppy seconds felt awesome.) she felt to sleep wile I was fucking her really hard, It happened again in other 2 occasions, so we talked and she confessed to me rarely have had with me since we married, most of those were fake. That did not really hurt at all, actually is turned me on, and we both agree that was no need for me to enter her anymore., I could do it if I wanted to, but I am happy w masturbate wile watching, and the hand jobs she gives me when not too tire, after her dates. And that my friends is all the sex I have.
I wrote about it w more details at our personal blog, here is the link if interested:
https://iamcuckold.blogspot.com/2016/09/for-those-wondering-what-its-like-our.html
Oj awesome that is nice to hear every white male should be pussyfree

My Second wife is Not a cuckoldress like my first wife was, but the Last Time i fucked her was in Ohr honeymoon.
7 years ago. I only was Allowed to fuck her once. Singe that Time i am only allowed to leck her pussy and feet. I humping my penis at her legs like a dog.
Ehen she had enough Orgasms i am allowed to cum on her feet.
But the last Time is ohne year ago. Now i am only masturbating in her panties Weile i Kick her Tampons.

Back