Pussy free for a year or caged and no orgasm for six months

Pussy free for a year or caged no orgasm for 6 months

• Total voters
O plus 1

First morning in 36 days waking up without my balls full
I told my gf I wanted her to own my chastity record and she decided for now she had it and wanted to see my cum in my cage
Since of her best orgasms was putting her wand on my cage and riding the vib from my cage as a last dig she was going to cum on the cage as I still locked up and finally got to explode. We added the disclaimer that if she cant before I did she was going to make me wait longer..now I know she can come on that thing in literally two minutes. I Kno she hasn't let me make her cum in a week. If I didn't know better I was beginning to think she didn't want me to cum as much as I wanted to stay denied.
As we got ready she changed her mind and says she really wanted to see those 34 long teased days of built up cum to shoot. If she had the wand there o top eyes closed in the throes of a big o she'd miss it.
So just the wand and me

More to follow

The first time was something special. I was and am caged by my wife. She invites her bull over about once a week and allows me to watch. I have to stand at the end of the bed, hands behind my back caged and watch them make love. I have a small cage so as my little white cock gets hard it can be a little painful, but I take it, standing there until they are finished.
do you have to prep her or get her ready for her date? do you have to clean up? He is Black?

New hot revelation

As I'm writing my post listening in my head to what was said by by gf. I had a very hot new revelation.
She started out before playing with me asking how my little penis was.
Later she made several others references not just to size but how she referred to it
Now whether on purpose or subconsciously it's a new very important change in our relationship. My gf no longer thinks I have a cock. It's now a penis maybe she called it a dick too but I can't remember the last time she called it a cock. Maybe all that time looking at real men cock on the page or reading all the comments but I no longer have a cock.
I really want to know if it's subconscious or not but either way it's very hot that she realized. I wonder what her next realization will be. If it shrinks from the cage will she call it a clit
My gf doesn't think I have a cock.
You dont have a cock. its worthless like mine.. locked away

How big is the group
Right now, we have eight white couples, serving 17 Black Mistresses and 29 Black Masters, 3 of whom live with us 24/7......it keeps me very busy, but we all signed contracts and swore and oath to be sex slaves for our Masters/Mistresses, and we're dedicated to uphold our end of the bargain......we also have some transgenders and even some gay Masters that our Wifes brought in, just to add to our humiliation......so we're serving them as well......as I said, it can get VERY busy! LOL!

Right now, we have eight white couples, serving 17 Black Mistresses and 29 Black Masters, 3 of whom live with us 24/7......it keeps me very busy, but we all signed contracts and swore and oath to be sex slaves for our Masters/Mistresses, and we're dedicated to uphold our end of the bargain......we also have some transgenders and even some gay Masters that our Wifes brought in, just to add to our humiliation......so we're serving them as well......as I said, it can get VERY busy! LOL!
Sounds like a new thread should be added describing your days and nights!

Gf
So my boyfriend finally got to cum after 34 days caged up, so happy I finally get to hold that record. I have to say it was really exciting watching that happen. At first I thought I would use the wand on his cage and have me on top of him so that we can cum together with the vibration on his cage but I knew if I was going to do that I would miss the whole thing. I really wanted to watch him cum in his cage. I wasn't really sure he'd even be able to do it but to my surprise it happened. We held the wand at the bottom of his shaft and didn't move it. His whole body was writhing almost like he was being electricuted and then he came, only took about 10 mins. It was amazing. Im kinda jelous of him, can't imagine what that must feel like. I'm sure he'll be game to do it again real soon.

I think you should go for pussy free for 1 year. When my wife cut me off that's when she really started to open up and get used to having sex exclusively with her bulls. I think maybe she felt she should have sex with me more then her bulls but once I was cut off she was free to do what she wanted.

Before I was cut off she'd usually see her bull once a week and after she sees him 3-5 times a week and now she can sleep over at his house since she's not worried about coming home with a load for me.
Damn that’s hot! I’d love her to take my bbc hubby as her bull

Gf
So my boyfriend finally got to cum after 34 days caged up, so happy I finally get to hold that record. I have to say it was really exciting watching that happen. At first I thought I would use the wand on his cage and have me on top of him so that we can cum together with the vibration on his cage but I knew if I was going to do that I would miss the whole thing. I really wanted to watch him cum in his cage. I wasn't really sure he'd even be able to do it but to my surprise it happened. We held the wand at the bottom of his shaft and didn't move it. His whole body was writhing almost like he was being electricuted and then he came, only took about 10 mins. It was amazing. Im kinda jelous of him, can't imagine what that must feel like. I'm sure he'll be game to do it again real soon.

wow!

Really well actually. My wife and I both agree it's the best thing we've ever done when it comes to our sex life. We started slow and now we are full blown into the denial thing.

At this point I'm not even allowed to see her naked unless it's when she's with her bull. When she tries on lingerie to get my opinion she will be shy about how revealing it is to me.

I'm not caged and she's good about giving me lots of material to jerk off to!
Very very actually maybe even extremely healthy approach compared to cpl4funinfl ? ***** for you

As she played with me when I was sore she had the wand on the spot right above my penis. I already described in a previous post how I started trying to fuck the wand. Thrusting my hips and how she asked if I was now a wand fucker. After a bit, she put a finger in my shaft as I did it. That extra little pressure on it was very stimulating. She didn't use a hand on it or several finger's.
Do you know what else you can get off without a hand and just a finger. A clit. Was she thinking that. Maybe all that time locked I shrunk a bit and even subconsciously now I have a clit you can get off with one finger. I wonder whats in her head
😈😈😈

Back