Would you sit in the front seat and drive while your wife sucked on my black cock ? Just imagine hearing the sucking noise and gagging on me. Your just driving around no tents and looking back and seeing your wive head going up and down on my BBC.
ohh yesss.

Would you sit in the front seat and drive while your wife sucked on my black cock ? Just imagine hearing the sucking noise and gagging on me. Your just driving around no tents and looking back and seeing your wive head going up and down on my BBC.
Would I? Most definitely. I brought the idea up to my wife, but she was much less enthusiastic.

Night club in Paris Kim was chatted up by a black guy , he bourght us drinks and had a couple of dances with her , she told me he was a great dancer and made her a little wet with his close movements and huge erection pressing against her body , time to leave but he had already gone , walking back to the hotel kim noticed the man in a doorway, he motioned to her , Kim being a little tipsy walked over , all I could see is him stroking his huge cock , looking around to find no one in sight Kim dropped to her knees and gave him a blow job .

Back